Common Sense Gun Policy

I have yet to hear one reason why mandatory waiting periods for gun purchases are bad

Attached: marissa-mayer-186-million-dollars.jpg (1500x1500, 189K)

go fuck yourself you dumb nigger

because fuck you, that's why.

and sorry user, but you'll have to wait 3 days before you can reply to me. wouldn't want you spouting off something in anger you may come to regret, or even land you in jail (if this were the UK).

Wow! You two won me over...

Because if you've never committed a crime before and you're going to buy a gun to get one, the wait wouldn't matter.

>Implying that is what the waiting period is for

Would it really help tho?

We don't even have that up here.

Don't be a faggot. Don't be a Trudeau.

We all know that your end goal is banning all guns, don't bullshit us by claiming you just want "common sense" gun laws. Nothing short of a complete removal of our 2nd amendment rights will appease you.

maybe because we're tired of having to justify ourselves constantly. I don't get questioned why i own a HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT SUV as a car owner every time a car accident happens, or even a truck of peace attack. I don't have to wait 3 days to buy steak knives even though someone was raped at knifepoint. it's retarded. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is pretty fucking clear, and i won't have someone holding my rights, or the rights of 120 million other people hostage because of an over-sensationalized statistical anomaly or inner city gang violence.

tl;dr because fuck you, that's why.

Nothing bad nothing good

I love guns and I wouldn't mind waiting a few days to get one. I luckily live in a state where I can walk in an out with any gun I want in a few hours at most.

SHALL

If a citizen feels inclined to purchase a firearm for self defense, it is immoral to place an arbitrary delay upon that right, as each minute you delay is impeding that individual's right to self protection.

There is no moral or legal justification for preventing a law abiding citizen from exercising a right, particularly one that, if needed, may save that individual's life or property.

I've yet to hear one reason why mandatory waiting periods for abortions are bad, but that doesn't stop you fucking lefties from crying about them every time a proposal comes up that would force a woman to think through the consequences of getting one.

sometimes they let the agenda slip out in the open

Attached: prohibition_of_firearms.jpg (550x829, 52K)

>Still no argument

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (1280x960, 147K)

BE

>Implying I am for abortions

>Person has legitimate threats to their lives
>LMAO, sorry. You'll just have to try defending yourself with a frying pan or something. Can't sell you a cheap .38!

define "common sense" when it comes to restricting gun rights

which would be why i responded to your stupid reply, and not your stupid post looking for an argument

>tell retards I support waiting periods so they think I am flexible on the gun issue
>I don't buy any guns from FFLs

Attached: 1464242835559.jpg (470x595, 201K)

What is the rational for the waiting period? Is it to get the background check done? No, that shit was done over the 5 days before the sale is finalized. Waiting for payment to go through? Charges to VISA and Mastercard literally take seconds to approve.

Then why? Are they afraid your gun was an impulse purchase for a suicide or a crime and they hope that a few days will let you think it over? Do we lock everyone up for a few days because some of us just might commit a crime? Or maybe it's just another spiteful roadblock from the same shits who would prefer you could never get a gun...

why is that good? why should i be forced to wait because the government wants to get in the way?
sage

Attached: JIDF SHILLS EXPOSED.jpg (1500x4010, 2M)

They do nothing

Reposting the same thing every day is as bad as reposting the same thing twice in the same minute.
Watch "In Search Of The Second Amendment." Do not talk about ending the Constitution.

Attached: 87893749865734.jpg (667x1000, 152K)

Attached: centrist.png (500x414, 81K)

I work for my money, I want my god damn gun now

That’s why

because if im buying bread at the store i dont give them money then wait 3 days for them to get me bread you dumb nigger, common sense my ass its one step further to being on a list

We have those in IL and it doesn't stop niggers from wasting each other
Faggot

We are not trying to win you over.

But what if you're hungry, and by waiting on that bread, you eat a healthier snack in the interim, thereby reducing your carb intake and living a more healthful life?

Seems like common sense to me, bro.

John walked around the gorilla pit cautiously. The gorillas in this zoo were known to be unpredictable. The biggest gorilla Mutumbo was known for pulling pranks on they zookeepers.
John swept up the gorilla dung as quietly as he could as not to awaken the gorillas. Images of Harambe tossing that kid in the air like a god damn rag doll flashed in John's mind for some reason and he shuddered at the thought of that happening to him.
After John was finished cleaning the gorilla pit he and was about to go home, he discovered that the door was locked. "What the hell" John said out loud, it was then that Mutumbo grabbed John and screamed in his ear, giving John quite the jump-scare. "Ahh! Mutumbo .... Wwwhat is wrong ssssir" John shuddered. Did he just call a gorilla sir? So much for John asserting his dominance.
John looked down in abject horror to see that Mutumbo's gigantic black fuzzy gorilla cock was fully erect and was getting closer and closer to his face. John suddenly remembered this nature documentary he saw where the announcer specifically said that gorillas were the only animal that could give a human aids. Mutumbo pressed his giant pair of monkey testicles against Johns tightly shut mouth and nose. This was one smart gorilla for he knew John would need to breath eventually . in a few moments John opened his mouth to breath and when he did Mutumbo forced his enormous balls in John's mouth . his balls where smelly and hairy john thought he was going to choke to death, but perhaps unconsciously John was licking and sucking on those gorilla balls like there was no tomarow. When Mutumbo pulled his balls from John's mouth he, in a dream like state followed them like he wanted more, if only John knew how much more he was going to get.
Mutumbo unceremoniously shoved the entire length of his giant dick down John's throat causing his jaw to pop instantly.

John's head being squeezed by this brute bounced at a blurring speed as he made disgusting slurping sounds with his mouth. After about half an hour of the most hardcore throat fucking John have ever experienced Mutumbo shoved John's face up to the hilt of his massive gorilla dong filling John's nose with stinky monkey pubes and pumping three gallons of monkey spunk directly into John's hungry stomach.
John fell back, and he had about three seconds to have fun sloshing the gorilla cum in his belly around before Mutumbo ran up to him and literally tore his clothes off and pulled his feet behind his head. As this big fucking guerrilla was busy pummeling Johns ass dislocating his legs from his hips, Johns eyes rolled back in his head. His mind entered a dream like state. Licking his lips like a lunatic. Listening to the slapping sounds of those giant black gorilla balls smacking against his back. Johns broken jaw wagged as the ape shook his torso down onto his penis, the fact that john now had broken shoulders, jaw, sphincter and coccyx made him feel quite loose. Mutumbo let out another torrent of monkey spunk, injecting his large, small intestines, and stomach with 4 gallons of gorilla cock snot. John could barely move, he felt like there was more jizz inside him than water, he glanced down at his full and very distended belly audibly sloshing.
Mutumbo smirked over John's dumb bloated body as the sun began to rise and people started to come into the zoo.
"John what the hell are you doing naked in the gorilla pit? Did you forget to feed mutumbo?" Said Lary, John's coworker, as a crowd of patrons began to gather around the enclosure. John in a dream like state could only blow cum bubbles in Larry's direction as the attendees pointed and laughed at John
"what a creep!" Lary left John naked in the pit out of frustration.
Mutumbo's big fuzzy belly growled out of hunger.

Because they are unconstitutional and therefore illegal. There's literally no other reason, if you want (((common sense gun control))) then go ahead and try to repeal 2A see how that goes.

>mandatory waiting period.
we already have em in some states faggot, especially in CA where I live, gun crime has NOT gone down. (((you))) get a sa gay

Attached: disgusting.png (802x568, 478K)

What's it for?

The 12 foot tall gorilla grabbed john and forcefully shoved his head and shoulders into his gaping maw. John did not resist, he felt like his brain had been turned into thick viscous monkey jizz. The crowd looked in awe as Mutumbo swallowed hard. As Johns arms and upper torso got squeezed in Mutumbo's powerful esophagus.
John did not attempt to resist. I'm sure he would use his recent ass pounding as an excuse, but I think, deep down he knew that this was his destiny, to be melted away in a gorillas belly and transformed into shit and monkey pudge.
Johns mind was in there somewhere screaming in a dark prison, feeling itself getting smaller and smaller.
News got out that Mutumbo had eaten one of the zoo workers, so naturally he became a huge tourist attraction. People came from all over the country and waited for Mutumbo to shit John out. the zoo even started selling merchandise that had a picture of John's face, an equal sign and a poop emoji.
John was long dead, but his conciseness lived on detached from his sludgy body and residing in the apes lower rectum.
A kid grabbed his fathers arm "He is coming out! He is coming out! " he said, jumping up and down.
Mutumbo grunted, berring down as a thick dark brown coiling log of dung was pushed from his rectum. The crowd cheered as a 6 foot 3 inch uninterrupted rope of feces plopped out from the monkeys furry ass cheeks.
The show wasn't over yet, folks! With a smirk Mutumbo whipped out his gorilla cock and pissed on John's stinking remains, the piss was like a fire hose, breaking up the filth making it loose its form.
Larry looked on with folded arms "Well... I didn't expect this to be such a big deal, I have never seen this place so crowded"
Mutumbo became the zoos star animal, there were even some internet memes made about John, but after Mutumbo swallowed the third zoo employee, everybody forgot about him.

Newsflash: gun nuts are window licking retards

We already have a mandatory wait period before you are allowed to buy a gun. You have to go to your preferred dealer, fill out your information for a background check or show them your ccl/chl which you had to pass a background check for and license issued by the state. Then you can buy whatever is legal.

What else do you need to do to enjoy your God given right?

>get threatened by an unstable individual in your personal life, work, on the street, etc.
>he or she knows where you live
>notify the police that someone is after you, they tell you "they'll keep a look out and to call 911 if there's any issue."
>someone comes to kill you
>you call police
>the person is in your house.

The police are minutes away when seconds matter.

What is common sense about waiting periods? It's a stupid do-nothing idea that idiotic Democrats push to make it seem to their constituents that they're doing something when they're not.

>I have yet to hear one reason why [insert arbitrary proposal] are bad.

Burden of proof is on you to prove the merit of your proposed solution.

You don't have any and never will. You also have no tangible benefits to even offer in exchange for our cooperation or support for your proposed change.

I don't have to give you shit. It's your job to convince us. And you continually fail to do so.

We're not trying to win you over. You're a lowtest shit bag who would never be willing or capable of defending oneself with a gun were that kind of life or death situation to be presented to you. Make an argument for why you have the right to make this kind of pointlessly obstructionary policy for something that every sane responsible American should have a right to.

she looks like a tranny

>making it more difficult to get guns just before the onset of civil war

Attached: 1522117893705.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

>I have yet to hear one reason why mandatory waiting periods for gun purchases are bad
It infringes our inherent right to keep and bear arms.

Can we have mandatory waiting periods for gay marriages too? I want them to have a state mandated period of time to think about their decision before they make a mistake.

I've yet to hear a reason why this is a good idea. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. The honus is on the anti-constitutionalist totalitarian thugs like you op. Now kys.

We don't need evidence of why they're bad. Citizens of the United States have a guaranteed right to keep and bear arms, if you're going to impede the acquisition of arms in any way YOU need to provide evidence that this impediment will provide some good of any kind. Personally I feel even impeding a law abiding citizen trying to exercise their rights violates the Second Amendment, but if you're going to do it actually attempt to prove this move will provide any sort of benefit at all.

Of course this request is pointless. Leftists will push for any law that makes guns harder to get in any way based on the logic that "we have to do SOMETHING", unsurprising considering 99% of them are mental if not physical children.

OP sure got quiet all of a sudden

Worry about your own city or county and quit trying to stick your dick in EVERYones ass

Its not a question of whether they are bad or not. the government, under the constitution does not have the authority to mandate this. this is the fundamental sticking point that always gets ignored in gun debates. the government cannot regulate weapons simple because the constitution identifies the right to bear arms as a natural human right. therefore it exists above governments and cannot be legislated upon. Its literally that simple, its not a matter of the government DECIDING to keep the second amendment around or keep it in its current form. Its that they are outranked by it and thus cannot change or hinder it.

Weird, right?

Attached: gun control definition.jpg (799x444, 46K)

Who's this fluid druid?

i guess the "not an argument" pyramid wasn't quite the shield he thought

It's almost as if anti-gun policies are always lacking in either logic or ethics.

Attached: Sir John A Macdonald on gun control.png (506x720, 315K)

Adding on to all these valid infringement reasons, lets say i already have a gun and used it in a self defense scenario. since Im a law abiding upstanding citizen, i promptly call the police and inform them that i was in fear of my life and mag-dumped into jamal and his buddies. The police arrive and confiscate my gun as evidence until all the legal issues get settled. If i only had that one gun, i no longer have access to a reliable way to defend myself especially if I live in a crime stricken area or if jamal or his buddies are spiteful and want to get revenge. I might not have 10 days or so to wait

most of the killers involved in mass shootings have planned them out well in advance in some way or another

Attached: 1523074511408.jpg (1023x682, 130K)

good thing it doesn't matter whether or not you are "won over". The gun issue is not even worth debating anymore. kys

Lets turn it around. Why would waiting periods be good?

the people that hate and fear guns, that have never used one and have no idea how one operates or the physics or even the practical or legal aspects of guns,
have no common sense when it comes to guns, no matter how hard they want it, no matter how much they are sure that guns must be banned, they are wrong because they don't know what they're talking about

The implication of gun restriction is that lives will be saved, and that's a good thing, and anyone opposed is a murderer so hitting them is ok. These people don't care about saving lives, they aren't betting (certainly not with their money) on them being right, they just want an excuse to control peoples lives.

Attached: 1519043620596m.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

A number of years ago in a small town in california called los angeles, there were these nigger riots

people were getting murdered in the streets, koreans took up arms and shot at niggers from the rooftops of their stores

and liberals all rushed to gun stores to buy guns to protect themselves and their families and were told "sorry, you'll have to wait out the waiting period"

what a poetic situation it was, and it's never talked about liberals after the fact, though a few still remember

What if someone needs to kill a nigger that day?

Marissa Mayer was really smoking hot ten years ago

I'd still rock that milf pussy

The gun show loophole is real.
It's just more appropriately called "private sale loophole"

So anyone can buy fucking anything without any checks whatsoever without risking anything on both sides of the transaction.

Attached: 1525121405644.png (585x276, 36K)

>The police are minutes away when seconds matter

no theyre not you stupid faggot
The police are not obligated to save anyone, it is illegal to sue the police for failing to save someone, in FL the pigs waited outside while someone shot kids, they were supposed to engage the suspect to minimize casulties, not hide like bitches. They weren't fired, there were no protests, cops have to look out for themselves and other pigs in the blue shield of silence.

Im less than 100 miles north of NYC and the cops can take an hour to even show up here, they only respond in minutes to rich or jewish neighborhoods

Attached: 1520076271583.png (858x826, 853K)

>I have yet to hear one reason why mandatory waiting periods for gun purchases are good

Attached: 1520082453314.png (552x482, 20K)

>wants to kill someone
>waits a week
>still kills them
Magical.

She's hot

fpbp

It's not a loophole

That's just the way the law was meant to work

What's unironically bad about background checks for mental illness?

Need I point out the obvious when your life is in danger why should you wait ? Maybe your rapist will wait for a background check ?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

What's to stop someone from getting a gun prior to their heat-of-the-moment situation? There's no stats that prove that people intentionally buy a gun at the same moment that they randomly want to kill. People who randomly kill with a gun already own a gun, they don't up and decide then and there to buy one.

>based leafbro
OP is a retard. We have waiting periods already, 4473's for background checks and everything.

He's b8'ing, hard, but good. /sage/

Define "mental illness". And at that, tell me, who is in charge of defining and labeling others as "mentally ill"?

HIPAA violations
who determines what is a "disqualifying illness"?

Because then sales would go down!!!

>Common Sense Gun Policy
no

It's a loophole because they deny it even exists and blatantly lie that everyone goes through background checks.

Who are they? Even little shit eating "conservative" pundit.
"Conservative" because they literally fucking lie about this.
The more in your face "Christian" the bigger the lies.

Bingo. The possibility for such a law to go wrong is immense.

also, pic related

Attached: 11f.png (735x943, 299K)

Ah yes, the Hippo law

>I have yet to hear one reason why mandatory waiting periods for gun purchases are bad
Prolly because you're a psychopathic who refuses to accept any reason beyond what your bias allows. All Fields, the shills are out in force tonight

It's not a loophole any more than selling my homemade beer to my neighbor is a "loophole" in the liquor license law.

When you say "they" who are you talking about?

Fpbp

>you have reason to believe someone is going to hurt you
>go to buy a gun
>"sorry you'll have to wait a month"
>oh noes the person broke into my home and shot me and raped my daughter

>homemade beer
>to my neighbor
What the fuck are you talking about?
Selling guns over the internet or at gun shows to random strangers is not fucking selling your home made piss to neighbors (who would actually pay you??)

It's not a loophole. Gunshows are populated by FFLs 99.99% of the time. Anything else is a private sale. Anyone who wishes to transfer a private sale is more than capable doing it through a FFL, they or the buyer will just have to pay the transfer fee.

Gunshows are private citizens selling guns to other private citizens. It's having a bunch of home brewers getting together at someone's house and selling their beer amongst themselves. Not a liquor license loophole, not a "gunshow loophole".

They didn't win you over? Ok, that's it we're anti-gun now. Repeal the second.

Attached: eatshit.jpg (1000x892, 224K)

How many times have you heard that the laws are strict enough and everybody goes through checks?
There are youtube videos by every single one of your favorite little "conservative" bullshit artists.

It's the same principle. A "private sale" is what they call it in my state. It implies I have the right to trade with any other free man under terms we both find agreeable. I get that that's an alien concept to you, but a lot of conservatives live by this.

I’ve yet to hear a reason for them

how is it not?
and selling over the internet requires either a) shipping to an FFL dealer in the buyer's state and they have to do a background check, or b) doing a face to face transaction to a resident of your same state, the same way you would sell any other inanimate object.

>Gunshows are private citizens selling guns to other private citizens.

I would describe it as an event where dealers set up sales areas where they can trade with individuals, and that on the side, sometimes individual to individual trades happen as well.

You didn't answer my question.