Normally I think all you Trump voters and neo-nazis are a bunch of aspie losers who are bitter about not getting laid...

Normally I think all you Trump voters and neo-nazis are a bunch of aspie losers who are bitter about not getting laid, and decided to channel that frustration into racism and anti-semtism instead of exercise and working on your social skills. But when I see bullshit like this about "cultural appropriation", it makes me see how you guys can get sucked into all this wacky "red pill" nonsense.

Attached: prom-dress-qipao-chinese-cultural-appropriation-twitter-keziah-daum-fb.png (1200x630, 746K)

Nice blog

sjws are nothing, the real enemies are the jews who control them

in a couple weeks you will be burning crosses and putting a stop to your homosexual sex acts

Nah, I'm starting to think that SJWs are a real problem, at least for us lefties. They make us look like a bunch of out-of-touch silly whiney douchebags, similar to how neo-nazis (and the KKK before them) make normal republicans look bad.

go back to redd*t faggot.

GAY THREAD
OP IS A BIG GAY

>Normally I think all you Trump voters and neo-nazis are a bunch of aspie losers who are bitter about not getting laid, and decided to channel that frustration into racism and anti-semtism instead of exercise and working on your social skills

what a retarded non sequitur lmao, how do you go from "voting for a specific presidential candidate" to "autistic virgin xdd"

neoliberals have tiny wee wees

Reddit thread. Sage.

You do realize your left based constructs no longer truly "exist" to be put into the lefty category? SJW's and Gov. stole that from you. Wake up.

Ahhh identity politics. I get to decide what race you are and demand you conform to the culture I appropriate to you. Go outside of that for any reason and I’ll label you a fascist, homosexual hating racist.

>Normally I think all you Trump voters and neo-nazis are a bunch of aspie losers who are bitter about not getting laid, and decided to channel that frustration into racism and anti-semtism instead of exercise and working on your social skills.
It looks like you've written a disgustingly long run-on sentence. Would you like to kill yourself?

Attached: English- learn it.jpg (1000x666, 84K)

back to plebbit>>>

Attached: 1517944861505.jpg (701x1024, 97K)

It's not "wacky", it's the truth.

Attached: deathatthedoor.gif (500x296, 1013K)

>make us look like a bunch of out-of-touch silly whiney douchebags
>look

Attached: 1496374525417.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Same dumb thread over and over
>b b but I said it different
No, you didn’t and I wish I could find you. I’d go buy a few yards of that fabric until you had to excrete this dress. I’d force feed you Chinese silk until you had no shit to give about Chinese silk and your meme of cultural appropriation.
Faggot.

Pic related

Attached: 1522234311055-pol.jpg (500x363, 53K)

>Normally I think all you Trump voters and neo-nazis are a bunch of aspie losers who are bitter about not getting laid, and decided to channel that frustration into racism and anti-semtism instead of exercise and working on your social skills.

That's a lot of fucking generalizations. I thought you lefties were so against generalizations that it was a part of your top platforms. Maybe not, maybe you're just a bunch of bullies and xenophobics.

Nice soi posting

"Normal Republicans" look bad because they support nation-wrecking shit like neoconservatism/Iraq war/"immigration reform" etc. By those standards, we are remarkably sane and wise. We're against more war in Syria, for example, which is something you can't even claim for Hillary or many Democrats.

And if ANY of them, even the ones you consider "sane"/"caring"(they only care about themselves appearing as "caring" but that's a second semester lesson) knew you spoke out in even this minor way they will shun you so fucking hard as if they were kids whose parents stole leftover corn to keep them from starving in the USSR back in the day. IT'S A CULT.

dat mutt nose tho

No one cares what you think