America

Why is America so fucking pathetic now?

Pic very related.

Attached: EACF710A-7C1F-4502-A51E-CFD08DD5811C.jpg (720x1280, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qm61svN4U5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

Imagine yelling at the mirror how you are number one in the world, over and over for four hundred years. Only to finally leave your house and discover everyone not only heard you, but they spent all that time making their own countries much much better than yours could ever hope. Now the only thing you know how to do is sell weapons and wars and act like winning them is a victory, even when you supported both sides anyway.

>Young white boi eating a french fry
That is pathetic.

>winning

Lmao
Americans haven't decisively won a war... ever.

>inb4 Iraq

Look at the place now.

because white men are pathetic and let it happen, dont forget you run everything and still let it all happen. either that, or jews run everything and you are their slaves.

pick which one makes you feel better and justify never ever doing anything about it

Attached: thinking nothing.gif (500x345, 345K)

Tell them they lost vietnam and watch them justify how it was a victory

Attached: sweeeetie.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Imagine losing a war to birds and having a smaller GDP than California.

What's the problem? Holy fuck who cares who other people decide to hang out with.

imagine being ruled by money and not by the actual physical resources around you.

also my state hired dutch contractors to kill the emus. no emus here!

Attached: tasmania.jpg (940x627, 89K)

No

How did Australia do in Vietnam? You guys win?

Attached: airmobile.jpg (945x615, 177K)

What? Thats objectively true.
Though I have also witnessed what you say. And in person, its even worse. Some people have a hard time admitting that the whole war was a pointless waste.

We kicked Great Britain's ass instead of being put on that island with the snakes and abbos.

>Needed foreign military contractors to come defeat birds for them.

The absolute state of Australia.

>California
>US
pick one

Yeah because they don't eat shitty food in other countries.

Yeah. I control everything. Where is my magic wand to exterminate the undesirables? That’s not how it works.

LEFTIST whites control everything. Therefore it’s a null reality that whites have lots of power in America.

They came here to live not to fly back to their frozen pisshole of a pancake country

What the fuck has Australia contributed on the international stage?

boomers are bad parents cause they had life so easy, so they think nothing when they kids have no responsibilites, after all they got a house off a minimum wage job, kids can do the same...right?

Whites are the only people who actually give a fuck about minorities and the Jews took full advantage of our sympathy.

The only worthwhile thing to come out of Australia was this guy and Zyzz
youtube.com/watch?v=qm61svN4U5g

Attached: zyzz-workout4x5.jpg (400x500, 47K)

This
>t. Ex-Californian

Ooga booga

Attached: B05B5D29-B2C4-418B-B616-B6CCD9371422.jpg (533x511, 62K)

>country that literally had a nigger "running" it

supreme chad vs virgin ice junkie

Attached: gas.jpg (1449x1093, 142K)

Fucking kek, Austrialian fags don't even realize their SAS was over their as much as us.

what's the problem with the picture? I don't see anything.

source?

Is Vietnam communist?

>Americans haven't decisively won a war... ever.

Umm, the american civil war.

Checkmate atheists.