NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1515664328799.png (876x355, 39K)

So it's at what, 14% now?

What, from 1% to 2%?

FUCKING BASTE, Amirite pedes? Go back to r*ddit OP.

Attached: 18554E31-ED4E-4E2D-ADEE-46ED5BA826FB.png (560x768, 801K)

maybe now they'll stop murdering eachother

Attached: 1513074586080.jpg (909x987, 402K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-01-25-53.png (540x960, 381K)

shilling this hard

ignore the shills

Attached: 1512530115038.jpg (3125x6525, 3.74M)

flipping 1% of 12% of the population is nothing. its a start but much more is needed.

notice how ending the korean war got no news? its still sex scandals, mullers, etc.
slant eyes will vote trump because he ended the war. they are a small amount of the population but if he can swing them hes in 2020 no problem.

Fucking based. The GOP is the true party of minorities.

Attached: 12374992727363.jpg (1439x1880, 427K)

They can't ignore it forever, especially after the actual meeting between Kim and Trump happens this summer.

Asians arent enough to mean much, blacks are literally the only reason democrats win elections if they lose 20% of them they cannot win again ever period.

Attached: 1525091874278.png (960x955, 97K)

only goes to show that niggers would rather take advice from a mumble rapper than informing themselves and actually reading up a bit. but what can one do about it

Attached: FF8A738F-4806-4204-9A61-04E39A377424.jpg (248x179, 8K)

3 people to 6 user

ethnonationalism is a meme if you're not 90%+ majority

The more black men vote Trump, the more white women vote Trump. It’s pretty simple math.

>Trump has already won the next election
All he has to do is get the nogs jobs (better than gibs) and it'll be a landslide.

hes not going to run though...

That would be awesome. But who is after 2024? That scares the hell out of me.

i live in baltimore. cities like this are so hard democrat because its bred in. the may of balitmore for instance, is elected by 5 mega black churches in the city. if a candidate fails to get approval of those churches, then they lose right out because of the overwhelming number of poor blacks who need gibs due to how the system failed them. trump can flip the blacks outside of major cities but honestly they were probably voting republican already.

Attached: 1478896329241.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Why do niggers hate trump more than spics? It makes no fucking sense

Pfffft

So 2 black men support trump now?

ethnonatiolism is a joke indeed, you are basically supporting every white person, and there is a fucking lot of utterly retarded white people

mayor*

You're never gonna flip every single one and obviously the LOCAL black democrats will still win y sheer volume but if more blacks dont vote Democrat at the state wide and national level it will a bigger impact because those races are always so close

Kanye AND ben carson

Black men are actually the most pussy whipped men you'll ever see. Once they found out Brother Kanye was willing to stand up to the Pussy Tyranny, more of them stood up too.

Kanye west or ben shapiro duh

>Trump experienced a similar jump in approval among black people overall, spiking from 8.9 percent on April 22 to 16.5 percent on April 29.

that's 7.6 % increase with blacks, multiply by .13 that's .988

One percent of the electorate is nothing to joke about.

So fucking based, I would let black guys fuck my sheep.

It was a joke you fucking schizos.

Kim will blow Trump live. Half the word will watch.

Yeah they don't need to be convinced to vote republican they just need to not vote democrat

Gibs

Blacks are also starting to realize that their typically homogeneous ghettos are being taken over by Mexicans. The wall/ ending DACA is in their best interests.

the entire keeping niggers from the ballot box scheme doesnt work anymore. they do need to be convinced to vote republican rather than not vote. blacks should be an integral part of the republican voter base

Fuckin Kanye, he's a wizard.

So The Wire was not lying with the black pastor plotline

If a nigger works their ass off a conservative will say "good job" and a liberal will say "why?"

Seems like they've woken up, lets see if they can get free so I can say "good job"

Shit, an 8% black vote swing is enough to pull states we never thought possible.

the wire is pretty much true with fabrications to make it palatable for tv

I want slave catchers out pounding the streets immediately.
No nigger is getting off the democratic plantation.

These trips needs some checked.

They also realize the political party they associate with is getting way out of hand with SJW progressive shit they don’t care for or they outright detest.

Unironically this.
When will lefties realize people would rather be poor and around their own race than middle class and in a multiculti area?

It's immutable human nature and it can never fully be brainwashed away. Doublethink indoctrination in schools is fucking people up bad and now that bigger players in entertainment and politics are showing they're not afraid to say what everybody is thinking it's inevitable that blacks will be redpilled left and right.

Imagine most blacks being solid-right in 10 years. Dems never getting elected again, crime rates dropping as they value their money and move away from degeneracy/ learn gun safety and about the system that ACTUALLY keeps them in the hood.

Best timeline.

10% of the black vote is enough to swing battleground states iirc

trump comes out and says bix nood i fugged that ho and she sugged muh cock muddafugga
paid that ho thousands pocket change she was like oh donny oh donny i wasn't even full mast and her husband was knocking on the door and then i ate kfc after
Black male approval for trump quadruples in one tweet

>8% swing
That one change alone would've been almost enough to wipe out the popular vote margin.

For comparison, McCain and Romney would've needed 56% and 30% of the black vote respectively to swing the result, all other things equal.

>kanye changed like 15% of the black vote overnight
that's kind of funny, the democrats are screwed.

4% to 8% isn't that big of a deal

Trump is obviously paying Kanye to do all that corny shit

From Candace Owens to Candace and Kanye.

lol, this fucking ride never ends.

Oy vey Mordecai they'll see through your persona!

Nothing to see here, goys. Any blacks reading this remember who puts food in your mouth, don't make any waves or try that "work" stuff. Remember: when you work we cut your benefits by so much you actually make less unless you work hard and move up.

That's a lot of work for you chocolate goymericans.

>talks about blacks still being on the plantation and being in slavery
>says Trump is oke
>Blacks suddenly start approving Trump

Blacks really are a race of slaves

I will only believe this when I see a major increase in blacks voting replublican (%).
I've always hear "muh the blacks will totally vote for us" only the be the usual 10 to 1 for the dems, if not more.

Attached: 1507758606263.jpg (680x472, 32K)

>(You)

Attached: 8fa.jpg (200x254, 13K)

is trump going to win every state?

I don't know know whether I like them more now, or less considering how retardedly sheeplike they are.

But seriously tho.
The Dems actually convinced niggers to vote for policy to let in millions more illegal aliens.
The very people they have to compete with for jobs.
That's some 10 out of 10 hornswoggling.
Gotta give it to the Dems.
Well done.

Attached: excellent-everything-is-going-emperor-palpatine-meme.png (593x398, 246K)

> 2016 Data
Worthless.
We have entered a new Dojo,user

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 232K)

Well you can't exactly expect them to be intelligent enough to begin with.

We need more BASED black men in our /movement/ to prove that Democrats are the real racists!

Attached: reddit.jpg (800x450, 35K)

it says In Just One Week
meaning its not stabilized or in decline
its rising and we won't know how high until it settles. The damage is already done

gibs and sensationalism.
it's simpler to hate than to anticipate outcome or evaluate reasons to hate.

nigs are complacent in logic, it was harder to articulate why to dislike hillary, even if her propensities for problem creation were greater.

8%? What'll 4% accomplish?
You proud of a 2% swing?

.005% of the vote is meaningless, goy. You should just give up on black voters. I mean, you don't want niggers agreeing with you or anything and it's just .0000001% of the vote at stake.

Attached: 1518490247294.jpg (468x570, 45K)

kanye isn't a mumble rapper you fag

Kanye has hardly even done anything. Imagine if some charismatic conservative black leader who's actually ideological arises.

Attached: 1524714620822.jpg (798x1000, 104K)

Everyone calm the fuck down. Kanye and the other few run away slaves will be back on the Democratic Party plantation in no time. This is just a phase and nothing to get alarmed about.

Attached: 49857696758348765.png (1000x878, 744K)

>inb4 based niggers swing the 2020 election and both Jow Forums AND libs are eternally btfo
5D ping pong

You people are fucking retards, If you actually believe that based negros are the key to solving our many decades long struggle, fucking hang yourself.

American conservatives are apparently all virtue-signalling, delusional retards.

heavily blue areas just stuff the ballot box. 120% of niggers voted against roy moore. democrats dont actually need the niggers to show up.

Are you trolling or actually retarded?
The black vote shifting is enough to swing any election, why do you think lefties kiss their asses so hard?

>if we win we lose

And you call Canadians cucked.

they are money motivated. there is tons of gibs from the federal government for the lawyers who work for immigrants. gibs gibs gibs and then the DNC will give more gibs and CNN PMSNBC will give more for them to be louder. its a sound strategy particularly when the people who are playing the game are jewish oligarchs who want total control over US media and government. Tell the blacks that the jews ran and owned the slave boats and watch them recoil about hating white christians who fought against it.

"If you keep critical theoryfags out of office, they win." -Jewstun Schleaumoe

>American conservatives
Cuckservatives is the word you are looking for and yes they are just as much of part of the problem as the communists. I'm so over the constant appeasement and back slapping that non-whites receive for doing or saying the most basic shit that should be obvious to anyone with an IQ that isn't room temperature.

Give them a break. They've all be raised by single mothers

"Oyyyy veyyyy political strategy is for cucks"

You almost got away with it schlomo.

Negro men don't even vote. The black vote is primarily old Sheniquas who are bussed in by their churches.

This is the lowest IQ and the most pro-Democrat demographic and you think you can somehow swing it. Kill yourselves you delusional, castrated cuckolds.

If it doesn't matter, then why do you care?
Fuck off, Moises.

Rome wasn't built in a day, retards

Bust me off cunt

You lost.

nhehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fuck off, OP. That's still only two black guys supporting drumpf. Ben Carson and now Kanye.

Barron Trump.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 12.29.01 AM.png (2050x1536, 3.49M)

Just sit your ass down and eat your icecream before it melts grand wizard, we have shit to do.

Forgot to mention the gibs.
They are major competition for the gibs, too.

Seems like the polls are starting to reflect this.
Multiple disapprovals less than 50.

Attached: currentApprovalRating.jpg (1079x729, 101K)

We all are if we aren't careful.

Because ball-licking brown people has been the Republican strategy since Bush.

You retards have already tried this and lost twice. Only by appealing to disenfranchised whites did Trump win.

Hahahahaha