BASED BILL NYE

>"I liked him until he utterly BTFO'd my traditional views on sexuality and gender."
>"h-how could he ruin my childhood like that! :("
>"I-I choose to ignore Shill Nye's facts!"
>something something something "Jewish Conspiracy!!1!!!!"

It's almost as if in 20 years we've naturally learned more about the nuances of gender identity through copious amounts of studies, but nah let's just dismiss facts and try to push my own personal bias based purely on emotions.

Western Conservatism was a mistake.

Attached: bill world-thumb-600xauto-177929.png (600x374, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/6jkr89/sex_and_gender_do_not_vary_independently_source/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

goddamn leaf
daily reminder there are only 3 genders

bill nye the science goy

>we've learned more about who has a penis and who hasn't.

It only took you 20 years because you're so fat you couldn't see down there

Go mutilate yourself with hormones and surgery.

Attached: 1522114768914.png (716x625, 770K)

The guy that invented this gender-sex split literally drove a boy to suicide.

bill nye the shabbos goy

Nothing new was learned. Reality is still reality, no matter how much you lie about it, you pathetic freak. Kill yourself if you're so weak that you can't handle it.

Leafposting was a mistake

Attached: C6A2C2B2-EC96-4DD5-A87C-3023E91A0947.jpg (658x748, 115K)

Bill Nye the Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering But Lets Pretend Hes A Valid Scientist Because of His Bowtie Guy

There is no such fucking thing as gender, we do not need a definition or class for the combination of clothing/hair dye/personality disorder/ and where you stick it.

>It's almost as if in 20 years we've naturally learned more about the nuances of gender identity through copious amounts of studies

Faith in social science is the religion of the stupid

Attached: psychology.jpg (1313x943, 212K)

I don't listen to jewish propaganda.

If you wanna check out a real proprietor of science check out Britney Venti.

Attached: BrittanyVenti[1].png (530x530, 314K)

>%99.7 of people identify as the gender that mirrors their sex

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/6jkr89/sex_and_gender_do_not_vary_independently_source/

If you just kept it at sexual expression everyone would be on board, who doesn't like freedom?

Tranny policies result in atleast 10 percent of kids regretting being put on the path to transition, and no, the hormones you blocked do have an effect on development.

Suicide rates remain the same after surgery or get worse. Clearly transitioning isn't the panacea that leftists would like it to be.

You pushed too hard too fast, it's a lesson to those who want a lasting movement and meme.

Bill Nye is literally a faggot and can't hold a candle to based Beekman

Attached: Beekmansworld.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I never liked him.
Just because you change your last name to "science guy" doesn't make you a scientist.
Just like how the actor playing house is not a real doctor.

>nuances of gender identity through copious amounts of studies
"Gender studies" is such a joke. Some faggots like to dress like women - real groundbreaking stuff, you moron.

Relatively few people have some genetic condition that fucks up their biological sex. These people are almost always male with some birth defect. Some people are born 1 arm, and some people have vestigial arms and can have 3 or even more. That doesn't mean we're wrong when we say people have 2 arms. Almost all people do.

>shill trying to type like us

Cute

>bill nye that jewish psuedoscience guy
yeah, he certainly relied on cutting edge research when he put on that sex junk skit. move over Linus.

(((nye)))
anyone who wears a bowtie outside of a tux is a faggot with zero taste and he's ugly too, nyaah

Stop correcting enemies you goddamn leaf!!

Your nation needs the rake

Attached: 1520313959976.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

""GENDER""" IS AN INVENTED WORD GAME, BUT SEX REALLY ISN'T DEBATABLE

WHY IS THERE A SLIDING SCALE

ITS M OR F AND THATS IT
OUTSIDE OF STATISTICALLY INSIGNIFICANT BIRTH DEFECTS ITS ONLY XX OR XY CHROMOSOMES
THATS THE SCIENCE, SHILL UHH BILL

Explain to me why if i claim to have body dysmorphia(the actual disorder listed by the DSM-5) in such a manor that makes me think i should be a woman, i am a hero and deserving of surgery on taxpayer dime to “fix the problem”. But if i have that very same disorder, in such a manor that makes me think i should be a double amputee(this is an actual form of body dysmorphia), im considered to have a mental illness, and im given psychiatric therapy?
Tell me why one of those scenarios is a mental problem and the other isnt, because i could easily make the arguement that cutting your legs off is less harmful to your health than hormone replacement is.

Don't you have a dog to fuck you gay leaf

>Literally linking to Reddit

Stop giving him yous

try harder, shill

Attached: ab53a654-f329-4732-9aae-b706f9c97426..jpg (543x852, 72K)

Fuck your larp genders. Male or female. Yes there are people with fragile y or fragile x syndrome but they are usually tards and should be promptly aborted. There is a difference between biology and mental health. I with not pander nor should anyone else pander to someones mental illness. (Unleas you're getting paid millions to do so like Mr. Bye [note I didn't say doctor because he isn't a fucking doctor])

Attached: Snapchat-1635561410.jpg (1080x1130, 155K)

> (OP)
> I with not pander nor should anyone else pander***

Fucking Amen brother.

Attached: 1482264672468.jpg (393x390, 40K)

Attached: billnye3.jpg (960x750, 73K)

>copious amounts of studies.

You're full of shit. You'll die in the ethnostate, fag.

Reported OP

Attached: billnye.jpg (524x1024, 84K)

You can read that backwards too, you know.