When you realize there are massive bubbles of blacks on the internet bigger than Jow Forums who unironically think...

>when you realize there are massive bubbles of blacks on the internet bigger than Jow Forums who unironically think whites are alien devils hellbent on destroying Earth

This literally made me think. There are massive cultural spheres of people who think like this complete with major Twitter personalities and their own e-celebs with hundreds of thousands of subs.

Help me guys. Is that all Jow Forums is? A secluded bubble where extremism breeds? I've been here for ages but after spending a couple weeks poking around and realizing how much isolated insanity there is, I'm starting to question if Jow Forums is just another one.

Attached: 1519764390178.gif (500x460, 787K)

Sup Mugi

No it is not.
Its like equating flat earthers to those that believe 9/11 was an inside job

No, most of those places are just echo chambers. Go on fucking Jow Forums and say the sky is blue, and you will have ten people calling you a faggot.

>spacing
How dare you post Mugi

Attached: 4F3A6CE4-C6AD-4587-B14D-76DFB0FB2479.png (561x590, 265K)

Jow Forums is the definition of an echo chamber though. You can post contradicting opinions but most of the time you'll just get shut down by people calling you a shill, faggot, or posting some preplanned response.

Don't get me wrong. I rarely if ever disagree with Jow Forums but few people are even aware of information that exists outside the Jow Forums sphere of influence. We continue to exclusively watch the Jow Forums friendly Youtubers like Brother Nathanael, Alt Hypothesis, Varg, etc. and never actively seek out new ideas (I'm hugely guilty of this). I'm just beginning to wonder about places like this.

Attached: 14003175556714.jpg (640x480, 25K)

I think it's really interesting and I have no doubt sociologists will be examining places like this one day.
You could compare the bubbles to the proto-religions in a way with people telling you they have the answer and the only way to salvation is to follow their truth, despite people outside of their cult seeing their religion as a madmans fiction.

The difference is we are right, therefore we have the real power, instead of faux power

How many of those "isolated cells" have become a regularly referenced influencer?

>definition of an echochamber
>a few days ago I sit through a thread with femdom pictures listing all the reasons women are supposedly superior to men with dozens of anons playing the game and destroying the points of the OP

Yeah, it feels more like a training camp, It's not a very tight echo chamber, people troll and disagree with you and you have to think to disprove their points

There's no way to know because we don't actively seek instances of the cells being referenced. It could be happening right under our noses and we would never notice, just like how someone shouting Pepe at the Hillary rally was ignored by everyone not part of the alt-right.

I want to pet Mugi's butt and kiss her eyebrows!

Ritsu is best though.
I want to cum on Ritsu's forehead!

How is Jow Forums doing in the traffic stats?
the election and brexit influx was massive, but how much of it stuck.
i seem to remember us being the third or second most trafficked board

people should come her to argue, arguing is a great way to become smarter, but a lot of people fucking suck at arguing, it's not easy, so they just shit up the place, and the young men that populate this place will put lots of effort into shitting things up

the difference between Jow Forums and other extremist places like black muslim forums or stormfront is Jow Forums's ability to accept new ideas, even if it goes against the collective thought.
this is true on Jow Forums as it is on r*ddit, as much as everyone on their respective sites will deny it and call each other fags or nazis, or whatever gets under the other's skin.

you will literally get ip banned from stormfront if you present any sort of ideology that isn't as least slightly pro-Hitlerism, pro-white nationalist, and fervently anti-POC views. not so on Jow Forums and r*ddit.

Jow Forums is not an "echo chamber". if anything it's the opposite of that. the people here are just dickheads. but it still allows for the freee movement of ideas and discussion of thoughts.
5-6 years ago most people discussing politics on Jow Forums would'nt have given two shits about Donald Trump, and now there is nightly threads dedicated to him.
that would have never happened if Jow Forums was an echo chamber, because let's face it, Trump does NOT align perfectly with the average Jow Forums user.

Yeah, I totally see these Wakanda forever niggers making big splashes on mainstream news outlets that I watch daily.
Do you see the difference here? Those people are so beyond gone that its insane. Jow Forums, at least at point, tries to maintain some semblance of reality.
The difference between some off the rails black supremacist "we wuz literally space kangz" and Jow Forums is that, although Jow Forums has a general set of ideas that are widely accepted, the users try to take openly talked about facts and simply interpret them through the lens of their own ideological beliefs.

In short, Jow Forums isn't some dark corner of the internet talking about how Hitler is living in the center of the earth and has X amount of spaceships ready to be deployed on April 4th, 2072. Its a rather tame, typically right-leaning discussion board that focuses on politics. And in recent days Jow Forums is anything but a fringe community of people. It gets articles by major news outlets on the regular, its users populate a very vocal portion of online political spheres, these are things that cannot be said for the groups you try to associate Jow Forums with.

this all being said, extremism still breeds here.
extremism breeds ANYWHERE, and especially on the internet.
there's extremism on facebook. there was extremism on myspace.
hell, I even remember being in some weird ass anarchist group on VampireFreaks back in the day.

>In short, Jow Forums isn't some dark corner of the internet talking about how Hitler is living in the center of the earth and has X amount of spaceships ready to be deployed on April 4th, 2072

It's full of conspiracy faggots though

maybe...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................not.

Attached: 1522713302175.png (750x1000, 445K)

I admire the cohesion

most whites hate themselves and each other and are always looking for ways to fuck over another

I imagine second after /v/ now. Do people still go to /b/?

>when you realize there are massive bubbles of blacks on the internet bigger than Jow Forums who unironically think whites are alien devils hellbent on destroying Earth
Perhaps you should realize that you need to stop doing Meth.

If you come here for more than mere entertainment then you’re a dumbass.

And said conspiracy faggots, to the degree I mentioned, are not an overwhelmingly prevalent force on the board. Jow Forums is so diverse in that regard, because of how many now populate it, that such groups are a niche within a niche. Obviously this board isn't just conspiracy after conspiracy after conspiracy about when Hitler (PBUH) is going to descend from Aryan heaven with an armada of swastika wielding angels. Its shitposting and its some legitimate discussion and it has generals surrounding the presidency of the US, the Syrian conflict, Ireland, Britain, etc. To imply this board isn't full of, and primarily, meta topics is just a lie.

Yes. This place is controlled by jews for a purpose you’re as free as fish in a tank

I see here hate from every direction. After you lurked Pol long enough you see evil in everything. Then you start evaluating what you prefer.
Many people here prefer honesty so they sympathise with Hitler or Assad, since they are very direct in their rhetoric.
Our democracy is as much worth as our crimes. And we have committed countless. With or without a fascist regime. Our media will always bend history in a way to legitimise the current ideology and this makes people disconnect with the narrative. It doesn't matter in which direction. Pol is not collective in their political views. But we all share the same disconnection.

As Gerald said: evil is evil greater lesser middling.... Bla bla bla

What if whites did come from Mars after destroying their home planet and are now re-inventing all the old tech they ruined their original home world with? Nukes, fossil fuels, capitalism, GMO's, and chemicals, chemicals, chemicals galore! What if the anti-white bubbles of the internet have their own secret truth pills hiding in the mess of noisy chatter, just like Jow Forums has its infamous red-pill?

Attached: 3rdeywizard.jpg (640x868, 58K)

>tfw you actually believe this with the Hebrews
The schizophrenia has finally won.