Remember that woman who spray painted her own cars and house with the word niggA? We did it pol...

Remember that woman who spray painted her own cars and house with the word niggA? We did it pol, we caught her red handed

Attached: 15251954224242.png (2704x3768, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1vFlL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek, she mad.

Attached: gigglingwhorefrog.jpg (470x500, 36K)

i hear she has removed the OP pic from her fb
Praise Kek cause we archived that shit
archive.is/1vFlL

cross-thread
>

good work, lad

Any acknowledgement from someone -local PD, insurance, Online begging service- that info about the fraud has been seen?

"Red" handed, my sides!

Why do your niggers all have funny weird names, like "Lakeesha"?

My bad, I checked the catalog but not good enough I guess. Either way it's time to celebrate!

Attached: 1479056084854.jpg (500x500, 235K)

They think a name that sounds cool or fancy to them will make up for the fact they’re black.

They think it's tribal or some shit. It was never a thing prior to the 70s.

LOL, niggers.

Attached: 1521484983128.jpg (878x878, 114K)

don't underestimated 4chins weaponized autism

Attached: 1482117470631.jpg (580x679, 58K)

This is why I come here, great job guys!

LOL. “Wasn’t red paint on the counter...”

Bump

keeps job application call backs at a low but maintains welfare application call backs at a high. they know damn well that no one will call them in for a job interview with a name like laquisha. my boss would trash any application with a name indicative of a nigger.

smart, realistic thinking man.

Yes and her daughter posted something about them getting rich soon ( I think anyhow, my ebonics is lacking) before the incident.

shes right, it was aerosol lipstick for her big baboon lips.

She also says that it was GALLONS of red paint she has in her home, when you can clearly see it was a spray paint can

So the chimpout is next right ? it always follows the race card bullshit and the dindu.