Looks like Nigel wants in on some of that gang rape action

Explain yourself bongs!

Attached: typical.bongs.png (663x621, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bongs were a mistake

Attached: JS69400272 (1).jpg (615x439, 54K)

0-9: left to right
Dubs: banana man
Which trap qt did you get Jow Forums?

Fucking BASED bongs

Attached: deletdis.gif (500x279, 987K)

All they had to do was claim they're trans

Americans are humorless, corporatised units of meat who have never understood why dames and drag are funny.

Sissy britboi...

TOP ZOZZLE

Attached: horned-drag-queen-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Get right Brit

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: 1518687863402.jpg (584x735, 140K)

they didn't want the muslims to get confused, and then angry. We all know what happens when they get angry.

>Americans are humorless
says the homo whose country arrests people for making jokes.

It's funny because my school during Spirit week had an event where guys would shave their legs, wear heels and dresses and hide behind a curtain only revealing their legs, then we voted on the best legs. It was silly because it was usually these buff dudes doing it and everyone loved it. There was never any mention of gender or sex or anything, it was just a silly thing to everyone. I feel bad for that school.

No one ever mentioned America, bong.
Stop being so obsessed with us.

Would eating that be halal though? And don't those kebab joints just buy their meat spindles? Never heard of any making their own. Much as I hate "grooming gangs" (that label alone tbqh) this story sounds somewhat far fetched..

hay i remember that king of the hill episodes

its just fun but they chose pretty boring costumes. I mean try and dress up as something cool and interesting. Not just putting on a dress

>Following a police decision to treat Downes' disappearance as murder, there were several arrests in the case, and two men stood trial in May 2007. The prosecution alleged at Preston Crown Court that Downes had been murdered by Iyad Albattikhi, a 29-year-old man from Jordan and the owner of "Funny Boyz" fast-food outlet in Blackpool. Mohammed Reveshi, Albattikhi's business partner, was accused of disposing of her body. According to the prosecution, Albattikhi had sex with Downes.[19][20] The prosecution alleged that the men had discussed disposing of her body by putting it in kebabs sold from the fast food outlet.[4][21]

She was not made into a Kebab.

Stop posting disinfo

>Hahaha what if we put on short, thought dresses and panties as a joke? Wouldn’t that be hilarious?

That is gaf m8

Wait how do men get butts like that? damn

>Americans are humorless
>The only funny thing to come from of UK was Mr Bean

Attached: PRIDE N-NO.jpg (604x880, 64K)

Lol, all these "macho-men" in this thread. Don't bullshit yourself, the ideas of putting on a dress must of
crossed your mind once, if not, you may already have worn one. There's literally nothing wrong with it,
it doesn't make you a less of a man at all. If it did, how did we rule 1/4th of the world? Exactly my point.

haha feminize men haha so funny

Yeah but only when I imagine myself as a cute magical girl unlike you, a boy in a dress, fagbong

Attached: 8f895b43dc306f73e7109831c553a1e3.jpg (1611x1933, 374K)

>If it did, how did we rule 1/4th of the world?
When was this again?

Attached: JustBongThings.jpg (615x766, 108K)

I don't understand what sexism is anymore. Are they sexist for wearing dresses or is the school sexist for minding men wearing dresses?

OP is a filthy merkin hiding behind it's kel flag.

>kel
kek

Don't forget to mention the EU one, but no I'm really not.

Underrated rolling opportunity.