Trump curse strikes again

Trump curse strikes again.

Attached: 1525368583574.jpg (731x551, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zetAt5nsf-U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I grew up loving Conan.. he didnt seem to turn into a DNC shill until Trump ran for President. Too bad he changed so drastically.. fuck him now.

I didn't know he still was on TV.

Same and true

Late night is unwatchable. They all literally ruined a great thing bc of their hateful politics

Yep, I haven't watched late night since every sentence became about Trump.
But this is the age of streaming. I can watch movies or shows in it's place. There was a time when if you wanted to watch tv there wasn't much else on.
Not the case anymore.

At least he's better than Colbert, Kimmel, and Seth Meyers. Conan should focus on doing remotes and online content

I only tune-in for his skits, remotes, jordan schlansky shenanigans, etc.

Everything else is boring shit.

Yup.

He would be an even bigger cuck if he had stay with NBC though.

They should cut Colbert to 45 seconds and expand Tucker to 3 hours

www.shithole.com

Same as well, used to just be good, weird, goofy humor.

After Trump its just non stop fucking anti Trump junk.

Attached: 1517643359627.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

>He didn't like Trump

Fuck you all triggered magapedes, fuck you all sideways, he was the best of you and now you have broken a beautiful man

Same.
I get the impression he's cashing out on his credibility. Fuck him.

Is he gay? Looks like he is

Didn't he try to say Haiti wasn't a shit hole?

NBC already covered that years ago.

He's the best of all late night in my opinion because he invites Bill Burr a lot. It's sad that he's against President Trump

They made his job easier for him, and he still has his millions of dollars. Good for Conan, kicking ass in the system.

all the talk show guys need to be strung up

hope they have 15 min of norm McDonald and 15 min of bill burr per night, would be make it watchable

The only thing I've seen him push is gender fluidity

and the Haiti episode was dumb

Dude Jay Leno buttfucked his ass and broke his soul years ago. He honestly should have retired then.

Sure, he's better.
Just like coke is better than pepsi. They are both bad.
Only time his show is good is when bill burr is on.

He only needs 5 minutes to say
>Trump
>Make goofy face
>Ammiright goys
>End of show, now for a message from our sponsors
>Commercials for S((())))y milk and dragon dildos

He did loads of that talking head w/ a greenscreened mouth of bush, but that was done in a much more lighthearted way and meshed well with his style. His Trump stuff is just jarringly out of touch with what I expect, when he could be funny with it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zetAt5nsf-U

Hahahahahha. Holy fuck, this is great. Fuck him for that stupid Haiti is great stunt while he vacationed behind a private hotel, with private security guard, while having a photo shoot in the pretty parts of Haiti with trees and foliage (fun fact: 99% of Haiti has had its natural vegetation killed due to them cutting down all the trees).

Attached: ZBglkxK.png (567x528, 270K)

Because why even bother interviewing your guests?

>want to laugh at the justice
>too sad about Conan's agonizing long fall into nothingness from what was once the greatest talk show of all time

What did Jay do to him?

An hour should be people reading CNN, MSNBC, Buzzfeed, etc article headlines to Tucker and just him giving facial expressions and one sentence responses.

>le trump curse xD god emperor
fuck off magafags.

You're a stupid t_d faggot. Conan's career has been steadily declining long before Trump even ran.

Comedians have always done this shit toward Presidents, with the sole exception of Obama, simply because he was a nigger and they were afraid of being called racists. Bill Clinton used to get shat on constantly for being a fat pervert. I guess a lot of people here are too young to remember.

I had some surgeries in the early 2010s that I couldn't sleep after and he was the only decent one at the time. Ferguson was boring, that one Jimmy that laughed at his own jokes was cringe and the other Jimmy was so robotic and enthused it was depressing. Too bad all late night host should be gassed now after how politicized they became.

means you’re next leaf

Attached: E520AEBE-37D0-42B9-AE3F-C34C114FACDF.jpg (1024x683, 128K)

Same. Even went to a taping of his show a few years back. Fuck him in the ear

This. I really miss old Conan. Even the political stuff still had that goofy, weird style that was both clever and good-natured. The fact that The Simpsons, a show in its prime at the time, took a bit to recover from his departure shows how talented he is as a comedian.
This new Conan, constantly shilling against Trump, is just par for the course among (((late-night))) talk show hosts. Sad.

Attached: two.jpg (330x516, 91K)

this

He needs to bring back Norm Macdonald...ALL THE STARS ARE HERE m.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

>all these pro NBC shill replies
Fucking a