German traveled the world for 4 years, goes to Mex and gest BTFO

Just glass this piece of shit country.

>A German cyclist has gone missing in the Mexican state of Chiapas during a pan-American trip. Mexican authorities and the German Embassy are involved in the search, according to his brother.

dw.com/en/search-for-german-cyclist-missing-in-mexico-gains-traction/a-43639233

Attached: 43638144_403.jpg (940x529, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
ocalapost.com/dangerous-mexican-cartel-associates-arrested-polk-county/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1487964084813.jpg (653x477, 191K)

probably died of acute prostate cancer

He was probably dissolved in a barrel of acid already.

Waiting for video of killing

BREAKING NEWS
MAN GOES MISSING IN THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE
we now go into detail with our field reporter

Attached: 1348694416812.jpg (407x407, 26K)

He was probably going to your country to molest little girls. It's a common thing.

OH NO, NOT HANS !!!

play stupid game get stupid prize

>play stupid game get stupid prize

This.
I don't give a flying fuck for any "multicultural" faggot that travels to 3rd world countries thinking it'll be a nice experience bla bla bla.
Fuck off and die, retards.

what was he expecting?
Natural selection at work.

If all the retarded cucks got beheaded when they started virtue signaling, then we would be in a much better shape.

another gringo goes to a third world shithole and dies.
shocking...
is this the 3rd or 4th today?

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068 damn straight fellow sven

someone is actually going to look for this 43 year old hobo
fucker should have got a job and quit living off handouts, scum

at least they werent racist

it will be of him getting too uncomfortably close with 5 foot brown strangers saying things like, "Donald Trump is stupid, he does not represent all white people." He will prattle on like this as they lead him out to the dessert. They will sit him down and hold a serrated garden tool to his neck and he won't even realize that they intend to saw his head off until they're halfway thru his neck.
Liberals are fucking retarded.

Indeed Kalle.

Attached: 1425573555045.jpg (3000x2254, 3.84M)

unironically this

You cared enough to type more words than I

lets be optimistic. maybe he found a cutie latina to settle down with

>"I'm going to help africa niggers we're all equal!"
>gets shot

I love this. More virtue signalling cunts need to go to Africa for enrichment.

Attached: 1521854533814.png (459x398, 380K)

chiapas?

why would you do a rute that is dangerous?
he must be a stupid liberal thinking that people are always good.

Mexicans are basically niggers, and violence is heritable. Check the bottom video.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1514570607180.jpg (680x436, 235K)

Last time I went to Mexico was in 1999, and I will never go back, ever.

It's beyond 3rd world once you get past Baja or Sonora the rest of the country is like being in Africa, nice faces and smiles but you turn your back and you'll be dead.

Too many sub 5 foot legally retarded Indios running around. Just disgusting like Africa but instead of niggers you get low IQ Indios.

Attached: 1520480293890.png (757x632, 349K)

Dumb mexican subhumans literally worse than any muslim

Attached: 1525023584277.png (621x427, 334K)

>TJ chicano

The Chad inpregnator
Vs
The Virgin Jow Forums poster

kek

Serves him right, shit like this happens often here too

I hate these people that think travelling is cool

YES!!!!!!!!
More dead g*Rmanicoid """men"""!
Great work, based zetas bois!
Where's my fucking Jiren posters

Attached: germancoid.jpg (652x370, 136K)

21yo/skinny/white/male and I went solo to Mexico a couple of months ago.

AMA

Attached: 20171123_154516.jpg (4032x2268, 3.41M)

No one gives a shit mutt.

Attached: ElHermanoDeJiren.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Did they skin your wife before they raped her or after?

I'm actually Canadian fuckknob

They detatched her vagina before penetrating

SpicBear takes out a Nazi... Dibs on the scalp.

...Prove it.

And you than I

>Googled Chiapas
>Its right next to Guatemala
Isnt that were all the mexican indians live?

Attached: 1482010556288.jpg (1280x960, 230K)

What now fuckknob

Attached: 20180503_153947.jpg (4032x2268, 2.93M)

I stand corrected.
Based leaf bro fucking Amerisluts, I take it?

People who do dumb shit like this are normal rich trust fund faggots so even funnier to me. I see them all the time just full time tourists thinking they'll somehow find salvation the next town over. They don't understand why everywhere they go sucks because their problems are internal.

im mexican and i will never visit that shithole

grandmother/uncle visits when it gets cold here

uncle gets robbed for boots and extorted 500$ Dollars by cops

Youre probably a chink, 5 foot tall with black hair. they probably thought youre a fellow Mexican

Attached: 1523883456424.png (500x500, 15K)

you should be embarrassed to be alive

Actually just a dual citizen so sorry to burst your bubble. (Still am fucking Amerisluts though thank god for tinder)

>cartel boys tell him to smuggle white in his colon
>he refuses
>cut up like a pig, dumped in acid vat

Wherever you go; there you are.

Ehhh, that's alright.
Amerimutts on here are always bitching about how every woman from every nation wants them, they don't realize that their own woman are getting either snowbird'ed by based canucks in toques, or...

Attached: canuck.jpg (953x780, 72K)

...ANGLO'ed

Attached: Angloed.png (1376x839, 480K)

Every country will be 3rd world soon

>YWN have a harem of 26 pregnant coma QTs
NOT FAIR
O
T

F
A
I
R

Attached: hangjack.jpg (300x375, 33K)

>im mexican and i will never visit that shithole
I walk south america and mexico with impunity, or did 10 yrs ago, now maybe not. I thought people were just nice and shy-- it took someone to explain to me I was a blue-eyed gringo gym rat with bad spanish and they assumed I was DEA or ZOG LEA of some sort. Biggest bribe I ever paid was $12 to hotel security after a girl I was with in a hotel Od'ed on opiates and needed to get an ambulance to san diego crossing. Couldn't do that now, would be probably be all over internet news but back then no one cared.

I've met American women and while they're better then those creatures in the UK the Bongs are free to have them. GL those new incurable strains of STDs they have. American women fuck niggers. Niggers are statistically very likely to have STDs. You do the math leaf.

>Chiapas
>Famous for drug gang wars and commie terrorists
Some parts of the world are just not worth traveling to.

retard, no one cares about Whites fucking other Whites here or anywhere else so long as they aren't diseased. Better brits than them burning the coal.

(You)

the best i've heard it phrased is that the only thing that separates a mexican from the most bloody minded, murderous, naked savages that have ever existed on the face of the planet is three or four generations of spanish cock.

I'm actually German but luckily I was born with American and Canadian citizenship. I've lived in North America since I was a child so I have flawless English and German including native accents. My mom used to work in Quebec so I can also speak French and hence my Canadian passport.

You have no idea how great it is being able to masquerade around as so many different characters. Bitches love it

Attached: photo_2016-01-12_21-37-04.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Saw him about an hour ago. He's fine just a few fingers missing, lucky bastard didn't even have his head chopped off.

Wow, you’re an international global citizen!
Jews must love you

Travelling was cool before the arrival of global banking and the internet. People travelled because they were genuinely interested in how other people lived. They made an attempt to learn the language, read up on places first, didn't do it for bragging rights or misguided hopes of salvation. You had to read maps in multiple languages, navigate, befriend locals,have a level of street smarts with people. Now every normie with a Fagbook account and a digital camera competes for likes by going to more far flung places.

Yeah this is small-town America, though?
I heard that small-town America is just nuttin' but conservative southern lads and lassies, right?
I'm sure of it. Keep colonizing the Amerimutt empire, you're only doing the world a favour.

Attached: amerisluts.jpg (654x767, 124K)

Or maybe without heart or other vital organ.

Mexico is a wonderful place

Attached: oftdrx.png (724x498, 210K)

You really think Canadians are that different from Americans? We speak the same language, have the same European colonist origins, and most of Canada lives within an hour away from the border

rekt

whites have a big red target on them in mexico. bad idea to go there, especially alone.

You must be retarded to think that Canadians and Americans are 100% the same thing.
For one, Canadians don't shit up the board asking every country "do u like americn man, ur woman r going to get my pure german diqq"
Hey. Nice flag.

Your granddaddy's granddaddy done been living in this town for generations yet you have failed to acquire any significant assets or wealth as a family.

Go work harder goyim, don't forget to pay your insurance and taxes.

Jews must love you!

>including native accents.
Don't believe you. If you weren't born in a country, 99.99% of time any native speaker can tell where you were born. I did my thesis on accents in the US Northeast, which change every ~50 miles to where you can tell they are outsiders.

>Travelling was cool before the arrival of global banking and the internet
This. Now I'm at the point I just like using Vive VR and jewggle street view.

Turn Mexicans into taco meat and eat them.

>is a literal global citizen

Attached: 0F337ED3-81AC-48B9-B1D2-9BC7BD3C91FF.jpg (750x415, 48K)

Good. One subhuman who cycles on the road instead on the biking lane less!

This photo is actually from a news article in 2013 about drug traffickers....ocalapost.com/dangerous-mexican-cartel-associates-arrested-polk-county/

>tfw spic leftist coworker is always complaining about how her family members keep being killed in grotesque ways but it's still the fault of white people somehow

>t. Linksspurraser

I go to Mexico about once a year

I stay in a small, fairly remote 10 room hotel on a beach owned by a very nice dutch couple who used to run (and still own) a couple pastry restaurants in europe. Even with paying by the meal, and buying drinks individually (on a tab) its still a bit cheaper than resorts with none of the resort crowds. Its nice.

I've honestly never felt unsafe there and have been thinking about buying a small condo with some friends (we will split it 3 ways) to live in for a few months a year. it all depends on what part of Mexico you go to.

Let me enjoy the only freedom we have before the Grünen an linken take it away!

I have zero sympathy for anyone that voluntarily goes to any third world country for recreation and is the victim of some terrible crime. Common sense and broad statistics should have been enough to keep them away. But no, they had to ignore that and prove to the world and themselves how open and nonracist they are.

Actually leaf posters are universally agreed upon as being the worst posters on pol. The mere act of saying something based is widely lauded in a thread. Usually leafs regurgitate Marxist talking points.

>Swedish national Zahida Catalan
>Zahida
lol.

This guy goes to fucking Chiapas of all places. Don't get me wrong, Mexico is a shithole as a whole but there are placers more shitholey than others. It's like going to Detroit.

I hope you know bilingual children exist. If they grow up speaking more than one language starting from a young age they'll develop native accents. Nobody EVER asks where I'm from when I speak English in America or German in Germany. People are more shocked when I tell them that I'm from somewhere else.

This. There is no such thing as a "native" accent. Accents are regional. Buffalo NY locals have a distinct accent. Never mind someplace like England or Germany.

That's not remotely true, no one makes "canadian mutt" memes, bud. There's a reason why we bully you fags off of Jow Forums
No one wants to hear about your BASED KIKE DrUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: amerimutt.png (1176x372, 34K)

According to the article he started from South America and was making his way upwards until he crossed the border to Mexico.

I am honestly NEVER visiting mexishitco. Shit country, shit ppl.

kek, I shouldn't laugh at this but that seems to be the kind of country Mexico has become. What could possibly posses someone from a safe first world country to ever visit such a place, in such a manner?

>mexishitco. Shit country, shit ppl.
One would think you'd feel right at home..

I can see anything in the world now without leaving my house.
No jetlag
No risking food poisoning
No currency exchange ripoffs
No wearing out my shoes, having to put on stinky clothes
Bretty comfy. A few places I still want to visit in person some day, mostly ancestral-related or because I'm obsessed with the history of the area.

>Meme flag
Opinion DISCARTED

Did you literally screenshot one of your own posts?

>t. leaf that doesn't know about the dirty needle and opioid crisis in "small-town America".
What are the parameters that define "small-town America"? What are its boundaries? Because sure as shit the only foreigners I come across in the bum-fuck Midwest is the occasional immigrant-turned farmer and the occasional college student attending a state university,

Attached: Anna takin' the guns boys.png (845x1131, 1.12M)

>dutch couple

Lost my best friend he was Costa Rica first then moved to Panama because it was safer.. Home invasion. "dutch couple" That's all they need. You're taking land from them.

Well obviously. What I'm saying is I don't sound like I'm Johannes Wolfgang Schnitzelnazi in the middle of Iowa. America is vast. I have a general American accent. As for German, I sound like I'm from Hannover

I did but I'm pretty sure I screenshotted to show it someone else specifically in that day.
The amerimutt was exceptionally retarded by falsely stating that there were no wars in WW2, that's nigger-tier level of thinking.
I was wondering what it was since I saw it in my folder so I posted it here.

Attached: amerimutt2.png (200x217, 43K)

>Chiapas

Confirmed for subverted faggot, only a fool would bike his way around that shithole.

well at least he wasn't racist

what the fuck

Tschüss Rainer!