You wanted this

youtube.com/watch?v=5_qEyQw6eiI

Attached: 2264400301.jpg (740x987, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jRhQekGyiRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The World After Gaddafi
>Winning from behind
>Can Libya's rebels turn into leaders?

Attached: libya after being freed from tyranny of gaddafi.jpg (783x661, 137K)

This is what liberation looks like

>world after gaddafi
>north African invasion into Europe
Thanks (((Hillary)))

>Africa's second-most developed nation turns into an apocalyptic pig sty

Honestly it's an indictment of Islam, the country was developed but the people themselves were still savages.

If Europe and the West wanted to stop this, they could.

We came, we saw, he died xD

That's what whites wanted.
Just like they want the death of Assad and wanted the death Kim Jong Un

So yeah.. fuck white ""people"".

>inb4 jews
No.. it's white people. wasps. crackers. The run of the mill lurkers of Jow Forums. The redditors. The consumers. honkeys

Plenty do, but you're a fool of you believe your government still belongs to you.

No, it's the jews.

America spreading democracy once again!

No. It's you

"jew" is code word for = wh*te ppl

Use this as a key every time you see the word "jew" posting here on Jow Forums

Lmao.

Jews have been at the forefront of western immigration policy for decades. The blame rests at their feet and the feet of their shabbos goyim. Your tricks don't work here.

based, thanks based Hollande

Use the key

** jew = white

That isn't an argument, you deluded little fool.

The left doesn't care about black people.

Attached: 25374881175.png (1200x1200, 1.26M)

Nope it isn't.

You're right about that

and this is why its beautiful

Libya is an absolute hellhole now. The same shit happens EVERY TIME a western nation funds an extremist group to overthrow a dictator, in the exact same fucking order: western puppet stays in power for a bit, loses power, power vacuum, nutjobs take over, everything turns into Mad Max.

I'm also right that the jews are using western immigration policy to genocide Europeans. Get the fuck out Shlomo.

What kind of shitty photoshop is this?

Mr. Libya, I don't know what's happening. I don't want to go.

Daily reminder. Gaddafi was right. Thanks Obama and Hillary.

Attached: gaddafi redpill.jpg (750x899, 215K)

You're right that it's not an argument
wh*tes are the literal devil, they're the evil behind every insurrection, coop de tas, civil war and destabilization of foreign governments you see on the world stage.

When you see the word "jew"

Use the key
** jew = white

Too far, Thanos

And ps: GOOD.

You play with fire and you'll eventually get burned

Ms. Clinton, I don't feel so good.

>Jew gets so buttblasted by the truth he replies twice
Look up Boasian anthropology and it's effects on public policy. Look at the main Boasian anthropologists and their reasoning for their arguments. You have no idea what you're talking about. It's the jews, not whites pushing all this shit, and like I said, your tricks don't work here Shlomo.

youtu.be/jRhQekGyiRI

Of course gaddafi was right, like several other leaders in parts of this world, that got killed by (((them))) with the help of the united states
So i dont wonder why people hate the united states
And its a pitty that americans dont see that themselves, what their politicians are doing
The jews with the help of the united states and its allies basically doomed our whole planet
There is so much culture, and knowledge that got deleted from this earth without trace by (((them)))
If you would knew what happened in europe alone in the last 100 years, if you would have this knowledge... you would feel hate
There is so much, that is hidden from all of you
So much that got forgotten
So much that got twisted by the kikes

I really plan on making a film or documentary or something, to visualize what is happening and has happened in the world, just because of (((them)))
Bascially the whole middle east today is fucked up just because of the kikes
Blown up towns, terrorists and deserts were not the norm for arabian countries, and not their future
But sadly it got this way, because the jews and cia want to play their games

Remember use the key

** jews = white

Whenever you see the word, plug it in.

Jews aren't white, according to them and according to me. I'll tell you again, you unread, delusional idiot. Your tricks don't work here and we still blame the jews. If you wanna blame whitey for everything, go to Tumblr.

whites aren't white?

Umm ok. Good luck with that

Jews are genetically not European.

FTFY: (((White))) “people”
You know they are behind it, that’s why you put inb4 jews.

Attached: F1F94AE3-ECA5-4304-8C3A-FD3C947886E4.gif (313x172, 337K)

tfw you are anti-saudi and try and create the golden dinar to rival the dollar/euro for libya and neighboring countries to trade oil with

You guys are busy today!
Fucking kikes still think repeating shit works on us.
That only worked on the dumb fucking boomers, and they’re dying. :)

Attached: D47A2DEB-C2D2-4096-8F10-77B1841F3999.jpg (520x390, 61K)

While compelling, not a single piece of evidence they have for the Grand Conspiracy is conclusive.
You have a building where every brick laid is 10% off-position and you end up with something massively skewed.

These Thanos infinity war memes are getting nuts