I'll start
>there are more Chinese people in Toronto than Canadians
>Peoplekind

Attached: Canada.png (922x882, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIcvSdPPhUo
youtube.com/watch?v=3VtfqAym5sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we just post a picture of Trudeau and end the thread?

Attached: sadcuck.png (447x401, 374K)

Landscape is good. People are shit.

Attached: msmg3jykj29y.jpg (800x800, 29K)

>Canada hate thread

>only leaf posters

I hate this country

Attached: Jewish fellow.jpg (273x236, 18K)

Don't kid yourself. 100% probability faggot OP is a burger using a proxy.

why are Canada and Australia being colonized chinks? I don't understand what's their end goal? answer me leaf bros

>gf JUST got a random call from toronto
>it was all in chinese

Chinada desu

How do I get into politics? I didn't go to university, got into plumbing in 2010 and it's been good to me but in the last year ive been falling out of love with it and at the same time becoming more politically aware. I'm only 26 so uni isn't out of the question but I want to make every move count.

>I will never own a house because of boomers, chinks, and poos

Attached: PDKHf_9Zh9I582d0PNZpYYtn-bryn5TOWVxlgCFG5Cw.jpg (147x177, 11K)

by chinks*

nah senpai, Canadian lowkey dunno, From scarbrogh ahlie

become a public speaker/activist like Harvey Milk and become a voice for people in your riding and have a great personality. Then change the world.

Vancouver is close to china and it makes sense to buy real estate/move to a country with breathable air

dont know why f a m is changed to senpai

fuck off

Attached: 1508168517672.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

Actually, less people from china are coming in recent years as China is getting richer and the standard of living in China will soon surpass Canada in the near future.

Attached: Immigrants-Country-2015-w.png (886x706, 150K)

I love how OP's pic is just manly as fuck, like if thats a burn, you're retarded.

No idea but it's getting spooky. Even my tiny town's "general market" has been bought over by a chink. Still, I'd rather be colonized by people with relatively high chance of obeying the law instead of niggers and pic related.

Attached: meme.png (513x558, 524K)

Attached: 1358400859495.png (1450x877, 634K)

thats the ideal Canadian. A burly man who lives in a cozy cabin during a blizzard.
But Canadas image in the 21st is poos and flips and cucks demanding feminsm 50/50 bs

That upside down american flag obliterated my side.

Attached: 1521693481488.jpg (600x404, 40K)

Jesus christ... nobody hates this place more than we do.

McDonalds coffee is better than Tim Hortons

Downtown Toronto here. Put a bullet in my skull. Why the fuck does government take so much of our income as tax, tax another 13% at the till, when there's nothing to show for it? The OHIP healthcare is trash, wait 6 months to get a skin tag removed, never mind real ailments. You'll die. The roads are garbage, potholes as far as the eye can see, I have to dodge landmines when I drive. City won't pay out if a pothole destroys your tires. The education systems are garbage, above all they shove all this diversity down our throats everywhere.. Go to a school in Markham, all chinks. Go to a school in Brampton, literally all poos. Wheres the diversity? Trudeau tricked the roasties with his hair, he tricked the kids with pot, he tricked the lot of everyone. Morons.

yeah because Tims sold their bean connections to mcdonalds and started using borgerking beans when they bought Tims. Fucking stupid globalization ruining canada with immigrants and coffee

I wish Toronto and Vancouver were cordoned off with anyone trying to get out shot and later turned into nerve gas proving grounds

>Canada education systems

Attached: 1518026594018.png (1121x719, 214K)

>get taxed 40% on income
>taxed another 13% if you try to actually use it

100k income gets you $52,200 in spending money.

>plebbit
god the state of toronto. growing up it didnt feel so bad but kids going to school today are gonna come out with nogg level IQs

How tf is India second in highest standard of living??

Attached: jim.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>posts reddit screenshot
>from croatia
You're not even canadian

Attached: 1504722893579.png (400x416, 41K)

Saskatchewanfags, REPORT IN. Let's see how many of you fuckers are out there.

It can't just be me living all alone under the living skies.

>watches dog run away for 3 days
does anyone really live in Canada outside Ontario and BC?

too many nogs that dont integrate with society here

all you hear is oooga booga and lots of screaming

really? i thought it would be based af. damn do they just live in the city or do they live all around?

Natural resources.
China is mostly desert or mountains, they chopped down all their trees and poisoned their rivers.

mostly in cities, but they have been known to go to villages more and more as time passes

Harper sucked to though. The party name says it all "Progressive Conservative". Canadian politics is a joke.

wow never knew there we so many filipinos in cananda.

filipion girls are the ugliest women on the planet bar none. Theyre all short, fat, and ugly round faces with no chin/neck dfinition. they are basically mexicans from asia.

ok. sorry your filipina girlfriend dumped you user.

they are worst than mexicans
iv been with a flip girl and she had 0 redeemable qualities

never should of picked up the ugly monkey in the first place

freedom of speech

Attached: just.jpg (125x105, 2K)

>kids on strike

Attached: 1472676457875.jpg (500x396, 22K)

dating a flip would be like owning a pet monkey user. She literally only listened to popular music by arian grande or whatever (anything with 200mill normie views). If you think someone like that is worth keeping alive youre mistaken.

This 1000% how anyone fails to realize the obvious is beyond me. Canada should be harvesting and selling resources to China for big money and plenty of good full time jobs in mining, oil and gas, refining, woodcutting, milling etc. Instead we allow chink companies to buy up domestic operations, bring in all their own foreign labour, pay the lowest royalities on the planet, and have no requirements to value add before export. We are literally becoming Africa tier and our faggot “elites” are all for it. The elites here are on the downlow and super evil, just about all deserve the rope down to the last xan.

>pic related example of faggot elite

Attached: 6E3AD3AF-059F-461E-B42F-250255A7D6A0.jpg (501x580, 57K)

We're been overtaken by pedophiles send help or nukes.

Attached: 1525239788978.jpg (2600x3704, 3.25M)

Winnipeg is full of them, most are gross AF with the odd turbo retarded thot thrown here and there. They are also hyper racially loyal and often extremely incompetent but they do show up to work.

the guys are ok. Some flip men are normie tier and like those anymouse memes unironnically. But there are some filipino men that are good to have as friends and aren't completelty brain dead like their relatives.

>99% of Canada is uninhabitable due to the cold weather, the only places people can live are right next to the USA border

Why even have a country

Canada seems like a piece of cake to move in.

it is if you are brown and illiterate

It's just simple "grow stronger"
China is overpopulated, so the best way would be to send some of their useless shitheads off to some foreign countries, mostly Canada and Aussieland, since UK and US has brownies filling up their diversity quota.
Despite them literally outnumbering white Canadians 60 to 1, they're still a "minority".

how could you not hate this country if you live in it?

(by country I mean the current state its in. I still love canada and would die for her if she became rightous again. right now canada exists only in name)

I really liked your country in winter to be honest, I am sad I will never be able to see it when it was at its prime.

>Canada hate

>Toronto
>Trudeau
>Trudeau
>Toronto
>Toronto
>Toronto
>Vancouver
>Ontario
>Toronto
>Ontario

Really makes me think.

> I went to a boxing match in Canada once, then a hockey game broke out.

quebec isnt any better user
its not even real canadian

>implying I'm Qu*b*cois

Attached: controversy.png (700x804, 197K)

>Canadians
indigenous people all got killed off. you mean europeans in canada

because unlike the brainwashed whites, the rest of the world knows that the nations of the world are in a constant power struggle. owning land and demographic replacement = conquest.
The question isnt why theyre buying up our land its why our politicians promote it.

shut up the native reatards lived in this giant land mass in little tribes in constant warfare. "canada" as a country did not exist. White men came here and pioneered the land.

Stick with plumbing. You're never going to make 6 figures studying politics. Unless you turn commie and get elected to some office.

yes, a lot of illegals just walk over from USA.

Attached: canadaborder.jpg (656x565, 204K)

Just leave downtown. It's not that hard. Every white man worth their salt should be executing their exit strategy now if not already.

On paper, our immigration requirements are quite strict. But it's easy to come here as a "temporary" foreign worker for many years and eventually gain citizenship as an immigrant. Well, easy as long as you are picked up by an employer that wants to pay you slave wages.

at the expense of our communitys, economy and happiness.

kickbacks/they'll still be fine, our elites stopped caring a long time ago

>unsustainable
So manny refugees mexico is going to run out of beaners?

I regularly thank my lucky stars that the government chose to enact white genocide with a race that can at least pass for human beings. this place would look like Black Hawk Down if they chose nogs although I have seen a lot more of them around lately.

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=gIcvSdPPhUo

Attached: GSP.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Or just pay. Not sure if still in place, but Quebec had separate immigration law that allowed a foreigner to make a business investment in the form of a loan of like 700k or something. Drop in the bucket for Chinese millionaires/persian elites.

CANADA !!!!!!!

more africans than beaners,

Attached: immi.jpg (666x799, 429K)

Attached: 1524615531894.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3VtfqAym5sQ

whats it like out there? vancouverfag here I yearn for muh white ethnostate of middle canada. Is it nice or is it white trash? i think even white trash would be better than this pozzed, marxist cesspool filled with niggers, chinks and bugmen

kill us

cuck

your choices are Canadian Jeb Bush: The Party, The Neoliberal Corporate Dystopia Alliance, or the Peoples Communist Workers But Also Fuck Whitey Party.

fuck democracy

Only psychotics get into politics.

holy shit this. lots of filipinos are litterally indistinguishable from mexicans both in behavoir and looks. short, fat goblinas that you could honestly mistake for a Spic that scream and gibber in their island nigger language loudly in public.

He was taken from us too soon.

Attached: 32931c22-566b-4137-9be8-a6315384883e[1].jpg (300x362, 43K)

First Nations women are 1000 times worse. litterally abbo tier.

One of my teachers actually are immigrating to Canada, she's white. and thin.

Just when I was really starting to like the man, he goes and dies.

>I don't know who's leafing who anymore

this they are like ultra normies. its like they try as hard as they can to do the most bugman shit possible to fit in. the whites have progressed onto rap and nigger culture.

>no chinks
>no spics
>no abbos
>no muslims
>no nogs

Why is Newfoundland so bas-

>no jobs

Oh right. I guess that's the only downside of having no jews either.

those days are over my friend. gaurentee soon the NHL will get pozzed in introduce a "no fighting" rule in cooperation with Pink Shirt Anti Bullying Day(tm) or some other stupid shit.

Attached: 2f7[1].jpg (601x508, 28K)

(((they))) took him out I bet

Legit Question

Guns are freely available to Canadian bros, amirite?

How come there isn't the monthly mass shootings like they have in lard-land?

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 8K)

guns are heavily restricted. If you want to take your pistol out to shoot in the woods, you have to tell the gov like weeks in advance and also tell them where youre going to shoot and other bs.

You need to pass a course and obtain a license.

If you're not licensed please don't post nonsense
>If you want to take your pistol out to shoot in the woods, you have to tell the gov like weeks in advance
>shoot pistols in the woods
doesn't work like that moron

Attached: 1343492843478.png (200x342, 151K)

Third worlder migrants smell bad and I have to sit next to them and pretend they don't smell. Life is suffering.

Why do I see 99% Muslims on the buses?

Sounds reasonable
I need a license to drive a car for the safety of myself and other road users

American 2nd amendment
>if applied to cars
would be literal mayhem on the roads

Yanks are cucks to the gun manufacturers