Should we abandon tribalism as a trait of our species?

Should we abandon tribalism as a trait of our species?

Attached: tribalism.jpg (2400x1799, 377K)

It's not something up for deciding, it's ingrained into our beings
>should we abandon gravity as an aspect of physics?

You can't abandon a integral trait of a species.
Further more, it's an integral trait for a reason idiot.

It's a fundamental impulse of all life not just humanity retard.

Whites/West tried it, and look where it got us. You just can't get everyone to give it up, and those that do will lose to those that don't.

But we're rational animals, without reason we couldn't build the society as we know it. A millennia ago we were throwing our excrements in the street. Can we, as rational beings change this behavior?

>abandon tribalism
happy thinking bullshit. as soon abandon shitting

This. We gave up tribalism while the Jews continued to obsessively practice it, oops the Jews control everything now

Any people who do are wiped out by those who don't.

Muh atomized individualism is meaningless when its not reciprocal.

>TLDR; you can but ghouls won't

Attached: IMG_20180307_150212.jpg (1072x1679, 272K)

Dis white boi.

Attached: 454657567.gif (500x270, 1.39M)

Yes, you retard.

The only way we know to get rid of tribalistic behaviour in humans is to disable the threat-processing part of the brain, which is absolutely stupid. This is an idea kicked around recently by leftists scientists, who want to use magnets to make (force) people to accept diversity.

No.

Attached: 1474850233831.jpg (1774x1602, 524K)

oops, checked

Attached: 1385785187819.png (1455x1173, 1.99M)

Jews first then

Oops they did it again.

Not just the Jews, pretty much everyone else and every other race.

noice

Attached: rRaG8in.png (626x461, 349K)

Meaningless question. The smallest unit of tribalism is the family. You want to outlaw love?

It's a vestigial trait. It is also instinct for some men to go around raping women in order to ensure the proliferation of their genes, but we should not tolerate that either.

How you do theorize we do that? Tap our shoes together and wish ourselves there?

It's a fundamental impulse of all life not just humanity retard.
To disable It is to destroy the soul of the being, that which makes it alive.
Reason == Discrimination -> Rational Tribalism

Go read a book

You would have to rewrite our genetic code to end tribalism, and the non-tribals would be taken over by the tribals, because the non-tribals are less fit to occupy the niche.

>abandon traits

Your a lefty arent you? Lefties breathe the idea that everything in the world is malleable and they can force someone else to change it for them.

You are not changing shit. People attacked religion and got a generation of "secularists" who believe in invisible evil and scream at the sky.

You cannot get rid of this shit only live within it.

"Abandoning tribalism" is an oxymoron. If you want to abandon tribalism then you are goin to need to undertake a massive social engineering project destroying all races cultures religions into some global homogenuos super order.

In other words, by trying to abandon "tribalism" you will become the single most tribal group in human history. The people who claim to be "anti tribalists" tend to actually be the most tribal people in world. They just dont know that.

>just abandon your sense of shared self-interest with the people most like you
>it's the enlightened thing to do
>G3bb1jew
Nice ID

>Can we, as rational beings change this behavior?

No.

>Should we abandon tribalism as a trait of our species?
Only if you are an idiot.

My suggestion is YOU abandon tribalism and those around you will not and you will get fucked. You are basically trying to convince people to take a knife to a gun fight.

[ W H I T E N E S S R E S T O R E D ]

Attached: 1518740081768.jpg (870x714, 44K)

We should go the other direction and just reproach tribalism.

Nations are a lie designed to feint unity for the sake of global validity, in reality the only thing keeping our current organization it's fear.

Well said.

>But we're rational animals

>new kid at school
>time for recess
>come out to the schoolyard
>group of white kids and a separate group of black kids
who do you go say hi to? Racism and in group preference is encoded in our DNA

Only if since childhood they teach you that

When random id names the jew.
My fucking side holy shit!

Attached: 1517264625427.gif (480x228, 499K)

>abandon tribalism
>tribalist rape all your women

It would depend on what they were doing. I've generally gotten along better with black people than white people. I'm not black myself.

We literally cannot do that. What we can do is adopt a higher perspective and view the entire human race as a series of overlapping (through race, gender, nationality, political leaning etc) tribes that don't necessarily have to be enemies and can allow for different people to exist and do their own thing.

Bullshit. I was conditioned heavily by my family and by primary school to believe that diversity is our greatest strength. Experiencing diversity taught me otherwise.

Not while they siphon our taxes, afford themselves tribal opportunities at our expense, and try to shut us up.

You being a faggot and not burned on the stake is a vestigial trait stemming from pathological altruism, tribalism on the other hand is an intrinsic part of growth and life

you're getting close but you haven't quite completed the journey

Attached: 28b6f5df5e9a6408ccd8f94e3b377965.png (1155x449, 82K)

It's necessary for our continued survival as a species so let's hope we can figure it out.

Like the lefties are right that ultimately we're all one human race and should all love each other, and nothing has any ultimate meaning and there is no one truth for everybody. But they're still wrong in thinking that means anybody who doesn't agree with that should be eliminated. We have to truly account for all perspectives and allow them room to exist without infringing on other perspectives.

Not really. Most normal people have moved past tribalism. I know you guys live in an echo chamber of cherry-picked news reports, but in real life, people are just trying to make it day by day and don't really care about your background. You can't convince me otherwise because I live in a very diverse area and simply do not encounter this open hatred that you are all convinced of/engage in.

maybe we should end humanity as a whole?

Attached: 1488745696211.jpg (733x1097, 436K)

Right it needs to be placed in proper perspective. Like the whole 'you can't be racist against white people' thing is obviously false. For example I don't hate any black people for being black, or doing what black people do, but I sure don't want to live around a lot of them or give them welfare or whatever, and I think racial segregation is coming back in a big way, but it doesn't have to be a bad way. George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcolm X were in accord back in the day, why can't we be again?

>should we abandon survivalism as s trait of our species?
>abstract reasoning is the only trait of human beings

kys brainlet

Attached: 1523037763099.png (812x760, 112K)

This argument again. If you libtards want to see how to ends, go to one of the shithole countries and demand they have open borders. Then buy yourself a one way ticket and stop fucking up the West. Sage

We are not rational 95% of the time. And that's only for white and asian people. 100% for blacks and other brown people.

I want that kind of coexistence back too, but the return of segregation will be one-sided and certainly not "in our favor" if we don't repeal the civil rights act or balkanize.

Sure but
>Kikes have to do it First

Attached: analyze help.jpg (699x485, 47K)

The red pill is that they can only do it because we let them. We are dead inside.

tribalism has few benefits in the modern world and will only end up dragging us back to the dark ages

>tfw your civilization commits suicide in order to make slightly more money

Attached: 1524095184835.png (1024x768, 527K)