*BREATHES IN*

*BREATHES IN*
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
*WHEEZE*

Attached: TRUMP BTFO.png (823x928, 932K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

Attached: Capture.png (644x224, 74K)

I mean, he still owns it, so...

He is the proprietor of that building. Trump is entitled to his name existing there. On what grounds is the judge able to do anything against that?

I hope you get fucked in the ass with a metal pole you fucking faggot

why the fuck is the LGBT flag allowed

Because you're wrong and he's not?

>*BREATHES IN*
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
*WHEEZE*

May your nuts dry up and your dick grow limp if you reply to this thread without sage.

laws don't matter when you dislike a person
integrity has disappeared as we slide into clown world

the tenants pay for the building. are you stupid?

Sage

Attached: 1525352992101.jpg (1480x3160, 1.69M)

I guess I must be because it never occured to me that I could demand the landlord rename his apartment complex when I lived there
silly me

That's just it though, the tenants don't pay for the building. The Trump Organization pays for the building, and the tenants pay their money to the Trump Organization.

ANYTHING you can do to forget you are circling the drain

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot subhuman communist traitor. I hope all you sick faggots burn to death.

>2016

>being a retarded millenial

Attached: 1523074739225.jpg (750x622, 50K)

>NYC

(((residents)))

Tick tock fuckin tick Drumpf you cheeto nigger!

God's wrath is coming sodomite
Your child-like tantrums can't dethrone Jesus Christ

>stupid amerifat millenishit doesn't know how property rights work
colour me shocked

Same reason you're not allowed to cut of plant trees in your backyard without special permits

wow i guess trump is done for

how is this legal?

Where do you live that you can't even cut down trees on your property without a permit?

Losing 25-50% of your apartment's value because you want the President's name off your building. Liberalism.

Trump is a Judas Goat, and hes making whites the most hated group in America. All according to plan.

the tenants aren't forced to buy there they could buy anyplace else, this is straight up the gay cake debate with trump's name instead of sweets.

>Build now says " ________ Place" instead of "Trump Place"
Well that's going to look fucking retarded.

They also have a choice in what sewers they use, silly us.

It should end with "educate yourself" since that's what they literally say but otherwise it's great.

Attached: serveimage.png (406x452, 36K)

you don't own something you're leasing or renting

>he renames it PRESIDENT'S PLACE

Literally anywhere in the first world nigger

first post best post
/thread

*waste money to remove sign*
owned

>Virginia state law has no special permit requirements or laws concerning tree removal on private property.
the fuck are you talking about

The tenants pay to live in the building fuck boi, they don't own shit

sage

>why the fuck is the LGBT flag allowed
Welcome to Jow Forums, newfag. I see you've been offended. Please feel free to kill yourself.

I don't need permits to cut my trees. Nice government, friend.

I live on 50 acres. I can take a fucking chain saw to any tree I like.

Yeah Muslim countries tend to be 3rd world
Same with redneck states

>court can simply censor your establishment name out of spite
how is that even legal? jesus fucking christ America

This. To me it seems kind of like a home owners association thing. Then the residents could vote to change it.

Nobody cares, faggot.

Nice bait

Just remove the T, that building is likely full of homosexuals anyways.

Pretty sure that's just a common Homeowner's Association thing because trees usually add property value. It may be a local or state law if there are particularly old trees like big oak.

>haha, ur a muslim/redneck because you have more personal liberties than me
sorry you need mommy government to tell you that you can cut down trees on your own property, but not everyone lives in a big-brother state, bong

Attached: 1522277303949.png (558x614, 24K)

I've never been into Kanye but I really think he is receiving the PlusUltra Transmission from beyond and is now polarized into the side of GOOD.

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
>ENTIRE TMZ INTERVIEW WITH COMMENTARY quick rundowns

Basically kanye is going against hollywood, pizzagate, media, mental enslavement and the General establishment.
>redpilling an entire Liberal Bastion

This is a good thing and THEY want to silence this...
>hard to find Entire unedited interview

This is another TOOL and method we have to expose the world to the CABAL!!!

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

You will Enjoy this... kinda long but school is in session so sit down and get LEARNED

The cosmic great awakening is happening and WE ALL FEEL IT

Kanye will CRUSH THE LIBERAL MINDSET

Can you imagine the sheer amount of impotent butthurt those clowns must be feeling to go through with this?

The restrictions you are talking about are typically done at the city level. You might not even live somewhere it's relevant, and you just don't know it.

Banana republic

Fuck drumpf

>hate Trump
>get his name taken off your building
>pay him rent every month feeling smug as fuck

These people are mentally ill.

So if you get enough renters to agree could you force a landlord to change the sign to KIKE KILLING FACTORY?

No because the judges are jewish.

There are laws against false advertising.

ouch, I felt that through the internet

>

Attached: 8097B0CD-10CA-4362-A22D-B2F3D63FCD8C.png (347x379, 167K)

If they dont want to live in a building with trumps name on it they should get the fuck out
Im sure theres still enough space under the nearby bridge

WE THE PEOPLE DONT LIKE TRUMP BECAUSE ....

BECAUSE.....

*CRICKETS CHIRP*

03/05/2018
>but I dont want mexican peop-

??/??/2018
***economic collapse happens****

/2019?
>I want to live well. Lets migrate to South America
>B-but dad, they are poor and black....
>Then Mexico and "latinos" make immigration policies to help gringos
>gringos live here now
>eternal butthurt on racists

This is the future. Try to save your slave countries and you will be respected.

Attached: south_america_in_countryballs_by_joimes22-dbunot6.jpg (960x568, 57K)

he's a racist sexist bigot?

>racist sexist bigot?
>racist bigot
the new left ladies and gentlemen

Wow nice rhetoric drumpfie, you fucking racist bigot.

Attached: IQ.png (937x510, 122K)

>is on Jow Forums
>uses average IQ of Jow Forums user as an argument
lmao

What a faggot.

The residents had paid a licensing fee to keep the name up. Some of them wanted to stop paying, thus necessitating the removal of the sign.

You faggots make drama where none exists.

It will be all that much sweeter when Trump's presidency goes down in history and they end up putting it back up.

Meme flag
Opinion discarded.

>/tv/
Seems legit.

Attached: 21985388-3AC1-4B46-B1EF-BFE9A5B5E8B0.jpg (1466x1032, 321K)

"We don't want ANTIFA to set fire to our homes."-Residents

So wait,wouldn't owning the house basically mean you own the tree hence allowed to cut it?
because otherwise if you're renting the house, you probably don't exactly have the freedom to cut the tree

Tenants don't own the building. Just how retarded are you?

kek

>Jow Forums: 108
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Attached: Ygfaiq0.png (419x480, 267K)

OP confirmed dead

Get AIDS and die, homo

>(((judge)))

why do you take the word of foreigners as law?

Oh I get it. I assume they made the argument that having the trump name on the building was causing all the protestors to be there, so the name being there is actually imposing on their building, which is illegal for landlord to do.

Now it looks like one of those ugly abandoned office buildings where you can still see the outline the company logo.

well golly gee, fuck this renting bullshit. I should find my landlord right now and demand he lower my rent because it's my money!