Step Aside Black Panther

Avengers: Infinity War Has the Biggest Box Office Opening of All Time

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War made history over the weekend, earning an estimated $250 million at 4,474 theaters in the U.S. and Canada—the highest domestic debut of all time. Analysts point out that the number could change when the official tally is announced Monday. Avengers: Infinity War earned $380 million overseas, bringing its global total to $630 million, the top worldwide debut of all time. It will debut in one of the largest markets, China, May 11.

eonline.com/news/930791/avengers-infinity-war-has-the-biggest-box-office-opening-of-all-time

Attached: Avengers.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

I'm so fucking tired of capeshit

Holy fuck they look pathetic. Middle aged men playing dress up. Fuck Hollywood

Disney sure does now how to invest in their IPs.

it was really actually the worst marvel movie i'd ever seen.

id argue it was more of a montage of a check-off list than a movie

ITT 50yo faggots complaining about capeshit movies.

Attached: 8c1ef4f43b568cb8e27055ee49e88111.jpg (201x178, 1K)

>tfw you're going to watch it tonight with your wife's son while her boyfriend comes over

Life is good lads

Attached: download (3).png (201x250, 5K)

superhero movies are for beta onions boys

Attached: 1524412898148.gif (800x371, 125K)

>Step Aside Black Panther
>Avengers: Infinity War Has the Biggest Box Office Opening of All Time
Both Marvel shit, who cares?

wow a movie without niggers. libshits btfo, amirite?

>elevator shoes
>careful placement of actors
Why is the actor who plays Tony such a manlet?

Attached: 1514165609097.jpg (315x451, 47K)

I felt pretty sympathetic to the nigs when I was in the Infinity War theater. They seemed genuinely excited and happy when the "WAKANDA" title card appeared on screen, even more than children in the theater.

I don't know if it's sad or what. Felt like watching a dog get excited when their owner gets home

I had a good laugh when the niggers all came out on the field with wooden spears and the wooden spears started shooting lasers.
Had another good laugh when literally all the black heroes died. Black panther, black hawk, and Nig Fury btfo
All the good heroes are white as god intended, and the best one in the last few films is Thor, the aryan god. Capeshit is actually /ourshit/.

Police Academy XII for today's kids.

Would you be nice if it would still be old-school capeshit instead of obnoxious "strong" female heroes and the usual "race reversal" where some negroes explain whitey how science works.
I mean, suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

look at this cool guy

I mean yeah. It's the build uo from all 18 movies before it that made this possible.

fuck off shill

I wish they made more films like pic related.
But honestly it used to be they made lots of war films and westerns but now they make superhero shit because it is relatable to ticket buyers.

Attached: 1470185299856.jpg (604x403, 51K)

>proud nation of dindus, gifted with precious metals and magic weed that allowed them to flourish
>Still had to be saved by an Aryan god
Wakanda, not even once

yes, look at those pathetic guys raking in all those jew bucks and ass pounding coked up starlets at parties. at least we have our memes