Serious question - is eating meat harmful?

Killing defenseless animals can't be the way of the Aryan man, can it? What are some good arguments for an omnivorous diet other than muh taste?

Attached: 1523131906492.png (851x751, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat
vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=11066&catId=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have the weirdest idols.

Attached: 1525146696159.jpg (460x390, 26K)

>MEAT IS MURDER
>tries to murder a bunch of people
Pottery.

There aren't any good arguments. Vegans even have 13% higher T levels. Deal with it.

well it's murder if you hold animal in same worth as human. I don't but it doesn't mean that one should kill animals like prick

Maybe in the USA, but not everybody pumps their animals full of hormones.

Wut.

I also wouldn't say that killing an animal is as bad as killing a man, but I think it says a lot about ones character to recklessly exploit the weakest members of our society.

Attached: 1523384388071.png (342x674, 293K)

Cultured meat is the final solution to the factory farming problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

Then why are they so fucking gay?

Yeah, says that you're a God.

Happened to see this thread in catalog and just wanted to stop by and mention that I had a nice big delicious porkchop for lunch.

Attached: 1495125790330.png (499x499, 149K)

>animals are members of society
Is this huffingtonpost or Jow Forums where the fuck am I?!

You literally have to eat meat to survive faggot. All animals kill other animals it's the cycle of nature

Mercy also does the trick.

But why culture meat? It's not necessary for a healthy diet.

If gods would kill defenseless creatures just for fun.

Caring for animals is the final redpill.

Attached: 1508660382686.jpg (590x350, 66K)

>animals have not coexisted with humans for millenia and dont deserve decency.
Fucking braindead

>You literally have to eat meat to survive faggot. All animals kill other animals it's the cycle of nature

I'd pay money to meet someone IRL that's this stupid.

she looks like a fucking android lol
assburgers is a hell of a drug

Yes. An arab transexual on the internet told me it was bad and I listened because i'm a virgin.

>Princes of the universe
>Too cucked to eat tasty animals

Pick one faggot.

this shit is so old.
eating something with blood and lymphatic congestion, especially when heated an agglomerated, is only going to fuck up your blood and lymph.
sometimes it is needed to survive sure, but we are so far past that as far as economic progress goes.

Being overly empathetic and ethical is exactly what got white people cucked to begin with. You people are lambs living in a world of wolves.

Well as much as i know chinks used to have a execution where prisoner is only fed by meat for several weeks which resulted in death...
Fun fact is that this torture works different on different races. Mongols did not gave a fuck for example due to meat being their normal freaking diet.

Attached: WAmFBAZ.jpg (800x530, 142K)

>aliens come to earth and start farming us
>prince of the universe finds out he was a grain merchant peasant all along

pottery

>being cruel is a sign of strength
jesus
Do you have any valid argument for eating meat other than your inferiority complex?

Almost all of the meat we eat is tortured. Animal cruelty laws don’t even apply to anything we want to consume. Even if you choose to eat meat, there is no excuse to allow, condone, or support the torture of animals. Hunters who eat deer are WAY more humane than people who eat factory farmed meat.

I think a compassionate omnivore is best.

This industrialized slaughterhouse business is insane. Every animal should have the right to graze and care for their young if such a thing occurs naturally.

This whole capitalism of agriculture and husbandry is disturbing and must go.

Attached: Bumble-Bee-04.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

fuck off retard

it tastes good and is a good source of protein?

Vitamin B12. You have to eat meat to get it naturally.
To a lesser extent, iron

And what mindset do you think leaves us less likely to get eaten by aliens? The mindset of the wolf or the sheep?

lol killing innocent chicken families makes you such a tough guy loser

B12 vitamins
/thread

Use the argument of hypocrisy. You know eating meat is probably not the best thing for animals, but you like it, and nobody is perfect. Ask them why they don't give their entire lives to the devotion of other people? Why don't they stop eating plants that have farming methods with high chemical runoff? Things like that.

Yaaaawn
you vegans are starting to seriously get on my nerve.

So you're for mass genocide of the entire factory farmed animal population? Moreover, you're for their extinction, because most of them aren't viable in the wild.

>what are gut flora

Irrelevant, a wolf and sheep are both easily slaughtered.

Valid? You think I answer to the likes of you? I eat what I want because I can.

>is eating meat harmful?
What are ya? Some type of queer or somethin? Meat is GOOD, isn't it Jow Forums?!

>You think I answer to the likes of you?
>answers the post

I'm clapping right now irl.

Then why don't we raise wolves for meat?

Anthropomorphizing worthless chickens because you're a total pussy. Imagine hordes of third world savages invading your country and its full of pussies like you. How quick do we die?

i seriously hope you don't support capitalism

there's plenty in my onions milk faggot
>also
B12 in animals comes from supplements too

Nope. Only from meat user.
>It is synthesized by some gut bacteria in humans and other animals, but humans cannot absorb the B12 made in their guts, as it is made in the colon which is too far from the small intestine, where absorption of B12 occurs.

The mindset of a human who can choose his actions based on logic and reason instead of instinct.

B12 is also found in milk and eggs, but I have to agree here.

pic related

Attached: 1472984435659.png (1190x906, 178K)

extinction isn't painful, just like the kids you never had aren't suffering right now

are you even trying?

I want to eat that rabbit!

being this dumb
>Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[27][29]
Learn your circle of life, vaggot

Prioritizing lack of suffering over existence. Just off yourself then?

Literal interpretation of the word "answer" in a context clearly meaning "abide by"? Sorry, you're autistic.

having practiced killing chicken (actually buying meat in the supermarket) definitely prepares you for warfare, right?

>milk and eggs
Granted, but OP is talking vegan, so milk and eggs are out.

Killing and eating defenseless plants is literally murder.

Potatoes have feelings too,shitlord.

I wonder if the slave masters cared if their slaves thought they were stupid.

B12 in animals comes from supplements, retard

Enjoy, faggot.

Attached: VeganTrigger.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

You think someone who can't even stomach the thought of killing a worthless animal could ever fight and kill a fellow human? Savage cultures are savage to animals. Point me to a tribe of people who are hippie animal lovers and also fierce warriors.

Not economical as a mass farmed meat product I'm sure and Americans are emotional faggots who think eating dogs is bad. Likely no other reason than those.

>Anthropomorphizing worthless chickens because you're a total pussy.
>*rubs dogs head and tells him what a good boy he is!*

Wasn't my point. Gut flora is where the B12 is created, not the meat itself. Animals aren't necessary.

Dogs should be eaten like they do in China.

Real Aryans don't eat meat or kill animals if they don't absolutely have to.

This shit again ? Look you guys have every right to eat or not eat whatever you want, personally I don't care if it's murder or not I'm still going to eat it. I grew up pretty damn poor and if it wasn't for the animals we raised or hunted each year I don't know how things would have worked out because my parents sure the hell were not going to get assistance. What most people don't realize is a lot of the animals out there today would not still be around if we didn't have a use for them

I agree, it's illogical not to eat dogs.

So white hunters in Africa aren't Aryan? I don't want to be part of the white race anymore.

>What most people don't realize is a lot of the animals out there today would not still be around if we didn't have a use for them
>this makes perfect, infallible sense to a carnie cuck

How are you even on the internet?

>Repeating the same stupid argument over and over makes it true
The true sign of a shill slide thread

>Point me to a tribe of people who are hippie animal lovers and also fierce warriors
The NSDAP?

I actually don't, at least not in its current form. It just seems to breed unethical behaviour and degeneracy.

But even if B12 can only be found in animal products, would that still be a case against veganism? I'm not arguing that veganism is the natural way of living, I'm arguing that it's the most ethical way of living.

Attached: göring animal welfare.jpg (500x648, 529K)

>would that still be a case against veganism?

Of course not.

>no, no goyim, meat is bad and not aryan
>here goyim drink this onions and eat this bean curd instead, it has more test

Frying up a couple burgers tonight jist to spite you vegan faggots.

>The NSDAP?
>So the cucks that both lost the war, poisoned the well for white identity, while failing to kill the Jews?

Is eating pussy considered cannibalism?

Attached: image.png (330x292, 212K)

>defenseless

this is a point of slave morality. its meaningless to the capable.

>drink this s o y l e n t

Stop being a fucking faggot and eat a steak

>So the cucks that both lost the war, poisoned the well for white identity, while failing to kill the Jews?
How can I expect from you to swallow the final redpill if you haven't even swallowed the most basic ones.

Attached: 1500904091463.png (325x550, 9K)

Because the world isn't a kind gentle place. It's a brutal, violent place.

Killing a creature, cutting its flesh apart, and bringing its meat home to feed one's children is what predators like us do.

I'll admit though, the fact that our meat comes not only from a farm, but already butchered and packaged defeats most of the point. If it were feasible, it might be better if we let the animals roam free and killed them wild.

This attitude of Mother Nature as some sort of gentle provider when She is equal part chaotic bitch is related to why we have cucks now.

This guy gets it

why do you think they've survived this long?
because humans like eating them, so we bred more of them so we could keep eating them

>"Meat is murder!"
>animal is already dead

Gee, no wonder there are no vegan rocket scientists.

meatards like to pretend the government doesn't want us to eat meat

Attached: 881414.png (450x411, 38K)

Please do. The more you eat, the sooner you're bred out of the population, carnie cuck.

The problem isn't eating meat, it's the ((modern)) plants which cause the animals unnecessary harm. Don't fall for the vegan jew, but also don't be a retarded screaming burger

...and poison us with it

Attached: 881492.png (680x432, 347K)

So tell me then why we would keep a pig from going extinct if it wasn't for food ? Why let deer populations get out of hand so we run into our way constantly causing wrecks ? I could go on all night about this if you want

God... Nasim's an hero was such a waste. She's the prettiest Iranian princess I've ever met. All we had to do to fix her mental derangement was to blow a thick American load up that rebellious vegan cunt.

Makes me sad to this day.

>tiny minority talking about anyone being bred out

lmao, ok cac

>Yeah, says that you're a God.

Attached: (you).jpg (1000x1234, 177K)

That was well memed.

Explain to me again how your slave morality is supposed to save the white race?

Fruits and vegetables contain the seeds of the parent plant. So each time you are a veg cuck you basically operate an abortion AND you eat the fucking offpring.

Now that's what I call edge 5

You would be healthier not eating meat and eating a diet of about 1.5k calories and very low sugar, low salt, and as low as possible pf phytoestrogens.

It's pretty hard to do that in this day and age.

It's physically impossible to be this retarded irl.

Just vegan athletes, CEOs of the world's largest corporations, world leaders, etc. All of which I'm sure you're smarter than. Kek.

Pigs will go extinct? What?

>vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=11066&catId=1

Kekking. Last 3 years have seen triple digit increases in vegan population world wide. Make it a cheese burger and don't be shy.

How is being moral equal to being a slave? If anything, you're a slave to your temptations you're either not able or not willing to control. Eating meat in todays world is senseless and brutal gluttony.
Austerity sharpens the mind and soul.

Attached: 1523353775203.png (1200x1200, 2.41M)

Stop, I can only get so erect

Minimize suffering when you can.
Old bible seems to suggest we were meant to eat nuts and vegetables. Seems meat was added after the flood, possible because scarcity.

Attached: soerect.jpg (680x303, 126K)

>"Just vegan athletes, CEOs of the world's largest corporations, world leaders, etc."

So degeneracy galore? Figures they are vegan.

They are invading and faggots like that leaf are the vast majority. Send help or invade pls

Attached: WoolworthsTomatoSOURCE.jpg (1200x1200, 55K)

>*silently deep throats blood sausage*

if reincarnation is real then eating lesser animals
moves them to their next phase faster.