Operation Teardown Byrd

His statue stands in the Hall of Congress. No protest! NO OUTRAGE?! Why? Let's have some fun!

Attached: FB_IMG_1525386350193.jpg (1300x960, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/02/at-least-robert-byrd-apologized-whats-your-excuse-david-duke/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.788246ec7d9b
newsweek.com/clinton-kkk-byrd-trump-652176
time.com/4469954/donald-trump-kkk-ku-klux-klan-robert-byrd/
historynet.com/robert-byrd-consorts-kkk-grand-dragon.htm
thefederalist.com/2017/08/17/heres-list-monuments-liberals-want-tear-far/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/running-list-of-confederate-monuments-that-have-been-removed.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/11/which-confederate-statues-were-removed-running-list.html
change.org/p/donald-trump-tear-down-the-statue-of-robert-byrd-in-the-us-capitol
youtube.com/watch?v=-V95eGgZbrU
newsmax.com/murdock/democrats-charlottesville-robert-e-lee-senator-byrd/2017/08/24/id/809656/
nationalreview.com/2017/08/monuments-honoring-racists-democrats-predominate/
takimag.com/article/robert_byrd_democrat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: FB_IMG_1525386361333.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Robert Carlyle Byrd was an American politician who served as a United States Senator from West Virginia from 1959 to 2010. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd previously served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959.

Ku Klux Klan Edit
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[10][11]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[17] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[11] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[11]

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made."[20] In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[21] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[22] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[11]

How about no you faggot libcucks. there's still thousand of confederate statues and memorials all over the U.S you faggots will never touch

At least Robert Byrd apologized. What’s your excuse, David Duke?

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/02/at-least-robert-byrd-apologized-whats-your-excuse-david-duke/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.788246ec7d9b

Same side. Expand your thinking.

HILLARY CLINTON’S LINK TO FORMER KKK LEADER ROBERT BYRD SURFACES AGAIN AFTER CHARLOTTESVILLE

newsweek.com/clinton-kkk-byrd-trump-652176

Donald Trump Throws 'Ku Klux Klan' Charge Back at Hillary Clinton

time.com/4469954/donald-trump-kkk-ku-klux-klan-robert-byrd/

Robert Byrd consorts with a Kkk grand dragon.

historynet.com/robert-byrd-consorts-kkk-grand-dragon.htm

Here's a list of all the monuments the left wants to tear down.

thefederalist.com/2017/08/17/heres-list-monuments-liberals-want-tear-far/

A Running List of Confederate Monuments Removed Across the Country

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/running-list-of-confederate-monuments-that-have-been-removed.html

Fox news running list

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/11/which-confederate-statues-were-removed-running-list.html

Someone actually made a petition for removal.

change.org/p/donald-trump-tear-down-the-statue-of-robert-byrd-in-the-us-capitol

youtube.com/watch?v=-V95eGgZbrU

Why Aren't Monuments to Byrd, Wilson Upsetting Democrats?

newsmax.com/murdock/democrats-charlottesville-robert-e-lee-senator-byrd/2017/08/24/id/809656/

Monuments to Racist Democrats Should Enrage Leftist Mobs

nationalreview.com/2017/08/monuments-honoring-racists-democrats-predominate/

The alt-left seems very selective in its righteous indignation, ignoring the historical record of a Democratic Party which embraced white nationalism, founded the KKK, and honored one of the great bigots of modern times -- Robert Byrd.

The alt-left’s historical amnesia omits the fact that it was Senator Robert Byrd, Democrat of West Virginia and former “Grand Kleagle” with the Ku Klux Klan, who holds the distinction of being the only senator to have opposed the only two black nominees to the Supreme Court, Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas, and led a 52-day filibuster against civil rights legislation.

Sen. Al Gore, father of the former vice president, voted against the act, as did Sen. J. William Fulbright, to whom Bill Clinton dedicated a memorial, current senior Senator from South Carolina Ernest Hollings, Sen. Richard Russell and, of course, Sen. Strom Thurmond, who was a Democrat at that time.

Cory Booker, among others, forgets that it was Democrats who unleashed the dogs and turned on the fire hoses on civil rights marchers. It was Democrats who stood in the schoolhouse door and are still standing there by opposing school choice and trapping minority children in failing schools. It was Democrats who blocked the bridge in Selma.

Attached: byrd.jpg (788x540, 74K)

No fuck you and fuck tearing down statues

Attached: ysne04m07uvx.jpg (1536x1319, 134K)

Too dumb to understand subversion?

Attached: roberty-byrd.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Attached: 7463193b8ecf5564a1962951b022e87e.png (500x566, 142K)

Attached: 9632d1edbe2b02ee9933c5376721ee13.jpg (585x246, 33K)

Byrd was the only living member of Congress known to have been a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

takimag.com/article/robert_byrd_democrat