Rihanna beds up with Saudi billionaire

>Rihanna beds up with Saudi billionaire
>allegedly in love with him n shit
>Black bois on suicide watch
BLEACHED

Attached: saudibillionairerhianna.jpg (460x269, 68K)

Rihanna isn't black though. She is from barbados.

He cute

He's actually good looking, not like the usual Arab beast.
Probably strong European admixture.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 5.59.45 PM.png (1093x128, 61K)

BROWNED.com

Why does a billionaire choose a worn-out and beaten slut instead of some tight pussy? If you're gonna hook up with women that suck cock for fame and money, at least choose the ones who only sucked your cock.

>Saudi
>billionaire
Which do you think is motivating factor here?

dude is a saudi billionare. he probably has popped dozens of 15 year old virgin pussies.

Keep believing that she'd marry you if it wasn't for the money, Tyrone

>bleached
>she's whiter than him

If i were a saudi billionaire I'd bang Rihanna just to say I did but still keep my harem of qts

Fair enough. I meant that she is not black like Bill Cosby. She may be somewhat African though.

This.

Also this.

Rihanna is so fucking ugly, she looks like she has FAS and is trashy as fuck to boot (horrible tats, nasty nipple piercings, massive roastie etc).

I have no idea why people my age think this bitch is attractive. I also have no idea why a Saudi billionaire who could literally have any 10/10 virgin wife in the world would choose this washed up nigger.

Attached: 1484839110719.gif (250x230, 1.17M)

She's unusually light in the pic that I posted. This is fairly close to her normal skin color.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 6.05.50 PM.png (810x626, 1.06M)

You gay.

Attached: 16845656.jpg (480x360, 16K)

No fuck you. You can't just claim him because he's good looking. Juat accept that there's ugly people and attractive people of all races

She was a lot more attractive 10 years ago. Her body looks so mediocre now.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Hope he also beats her

And you're either a nigger yourself or indoctrinated by the kike music industry if you think this bitch is attractive. You can literally see the pounds of makeup this cunt is forced to use just to appear passable as human. Wish I could say she has a great personality, but she's a whore and a bitch so she doesn't.

Attached: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.png (640x360, 92K)

People from barbados are black you retard.
It was part of the slave trade route. They have african heritage and native.

>bleached

What? He isn’t white. More like SANDED

Yeah she's gross.

Attached: rihanna-nude-02.jpg (480x640, 50K)

she sounds like a goat so it makes sense.

Pic of her proud father when he found out
>we in the billions now senpai!

Attached: B1AA292F-527C-4128-9A69-0BEA6DFA0BCF.jpg (530x556, 65K)

Why would that be "bleached" shouldn't it be Halal'd / Camel'd / Jihadi'd / Allahu Akbar'd?

Middle Easterners are white. We just needed someone to divert attention from the slave trade, so we had to say the Arabs did it too. Nothin' personnel

my homie nigz

>jordan farmar
>andrew bynum

tagg teamed her at a mahnhattan beach beachhouse party in 2009

Attached: 0E17863E-C372-4D8F-9E49-99589E56F71A.jpg (665x491, 64K)

They've been dating for ages now .... this isn't news and most of all, it's not political.

>nasty tats
>nipple piercings
Also
>posting nudes
Yes, she is gross, she's a fucking whore. And way to use a picture that's like 10 years old.

ya mon da black island pussy all look da same mon

Attached: F7B486E0-08BF-482F-8930-D9790851A9CA.jpg (1125x1598, 1.43M)

Quite a step up from that ghetto nigger that beat her.

she's famous. he has bragging rights because of it. besides he'll dump her when he gets tired of her cooch I mean what the fuck is she gonna do? write a song about it? lmao

>Be Saudi billionaire
>Falling for a decedent of Nigger slaves and Spanish rapist who got her pussy pounded and face smashed in by 20+ nogs already

That's some cucked shit

>a nignog mutt and a Mesopotamian mud farmer

Mild sage

Attached: just_passing_by.gif (413x313, 500K)

she was bullied as a kid in barbados for being too white lol

>middle easterns
>white

Nice try mohamed.

He’s hot