/ourgal/ Lauren Rose on the Public Space right now

>youtube.com/watch?v=VTz-SonIJMU

Get in here lads.

Attached: lauren.png (1347x694, 1.53M)

>"I'm not going to rape you or anything Lauren"
>"Yikes"
Turbo-autism

Thanks for making the thread again Björn. I was looking for it.

Attached: JF.jpg (440x422, 25K)

That was pretty autism, I must admit it.

Attached: Lauren Rose.jpg (678x666, 86K)

She looked very uncomfortable hahaha

These shows are a front. JF uses them to try to look for a wife

Understandable, JF is certified quasi-autismo.

Attached: natalian autismihattu.jpg (720x720, 26K)

Who?
Why should one give a shit?
SAGE

Who would win? No ad hominem allowed.

Attached: PSX_20180504_012429.jpg (480x193, 29K)

Still better than Opie Warski

Attached: 1524107189983.png (808x662, 868K)

JF is an autist, Destiny has pointed that out on countless occations.

He did it again wtf. Lauren doesnt give a fuck that you fucked Chinese woman. This is getting weird

Yeah JF is too autistic at times.

This. He's looking for more mentally challenged girls to marry.

>I who have slept with many Chinese women

Kek, JF is really ramping up the autism for this one.

>"I as a man who has made love to many chinese women, I can guarantee they are very ethno-centric"
What the actual fuck JF holy shit calm your tits

I could spend hours gazing at her.

>I have le FUCKED many tight asian pussies, Rose!
Wow does JF have genuinely autism, or is it simply his Chad side speaking? I wouldn't want to hear from females that how much they have fucked. Do women want to hear how much pussy you've slain?

He also pointed out him fucking another adult autist was pedo rape. How does that make sense?

Destiny, easily. JF might have a high iq, but his autism makes him a terrible debater and Destiny only debates in bad faith, so he always wins.

Boring

give me a qrd on this girl
idk who she is and i aint watchin

If no intellectual dishonesty is allowed JF would win. Destiny misrepresents people and then talks over them so they can't rebut.

Why do French people like to casually talk about Asian woman they fucked to other woman they want to fuck?

Pure autism.
>t.

Attached: 1520782769426.jpg (600x600, 57K)

E-celeb era is over. These people are paid to distract you from real issues. Why do you think they get posted 24/7? Because they're backed by Jews.

The perfect tradthot (right behind Rage)

Attached: 1499460834327.jpg (960x960, 99K)

They like confidence.

Destiny posters make me laff, but I genuinely can't tell if you're serious or not

>give me a qrd
go fuck yourself you cocksucker.

autism

No, because nine out of ten times, when big boys starts talking about how many girls they've slept with, they're nerveously trying to camoflauge the fact that they've only slept with 1 girl.

>E-celeb era is over
she's the only one who is genuinely cute and worth watching just to look at.

JF doesn't usually allow bad faith arguing though. Destiny got BTFO on race realism so hard he had to start a new debate about JF fucking an autistic girl (which is irrelevant)

When is Erin on?

Attached: erin.jpg (800x409, 80K)

>circle jerking pol memes

boring.

Tell me when he involves himself with multiple attached women and tries to get them to live with him in his ethno-compound.

Destiny already lost to him.

>half-breed
Low test.

Nah, most of the times I just like messing with the retards who actually fanbase for these IBS losers. I'll admit I probably do it too much though.

This is all you Jews know, isn't it? You child fucking kikes are so depraved you think that people will listen to total retards just because of their looks......Have you learned nothing from Jow Forums? It's about ideas and these people have shitty ideas, ON PURPOSE. They're controlled opposition.

JF is a manipulator of the mentally retarded.

His 19 year old victim and Warski are just a few examples.

no lol

Lel, that video came afterwards? Hah, no wonder Destiny was so rowled up when Andy finally let him unto the stream.

>More e-celeb bullshit.
Oh Joy

This is what happens when we don't run Canadians off this board we get streamers like this

You're going to have a field day with JF fanbois, some are autistic as the man himself

ON DA POOBLIQ SPAIS

>or is it simply his Chad side speaking?
There's nothing Chad about saying that, that's just creepy

I've fucked 5 asian girls and I would never say that to anyone in real life. Not even most of my male friends.

I absolutely cannot stand JF. I hate his face, his voice, his mannerisms, and his accent are sickening. He's fucking creepy and I get the urge to physically harm him when I see him talk

Attached: TWICE6.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

Attached: 1461898233018.png (800x600, 570K)

Fuck, this.

I thought I was the only one annoyed by this. He parrots retarded Jow Forums shit like a fucking memeflag. He is so fucking autistic.

heh is that a joke?

Attached: 1525272916052.png (740x618, 679K)

>News update
JF has fucked THOUSANDS of girls. Hmm, has he maybe mixed up ''dozens'' and ''thousands''.

Just fuck off.

TOP KEK

What Jow Forums meme? I don't even think he browses here

Attached: 1520113145305.jpg (960x1280, 276K)

Lauren is highly uncomfortable by JF's uncontrolled turbo autism.

not even a contest

Attached: Alt-right divided.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

autists
talking like that just reeks of desperation and insecurity.

I did the other day. Everyone in the thread ended up losing their shit and some started threatening me. It was super cash.

Based Lauren BTFO all the stormweenies wanting her to become a complete sperg by saying the 14 words so a bunch of mental midgets can larp in their fantasies.

Attached: 1421317605091.gif (624x525, 25K)

If he wanted to he could swole as fuck. He can get Ice over there to teach him.

JF is a chubby short goblin who rewords Jow Forums threads into an autistic pretentious 2 hour stream.

How about stop shilling for your shitty e-celebs? You know why you psy op is so fucking bad? Because you hire retards and total losers to pretend to be (((thoughtleaders))).

Nationalism is on the rise and you can't stop it.

CIVIC NATIONALISM.

these two dont have chemistry, JF is too weird for innocent Lauren

>stormweenies

Attached: 1461896596134s.jpg (125x72, 3K)

>repeat our spergy 14 words mantra

Attached: 1523008987816.png (644x500, 66K)

> the absolute condition of leafs

>CIVIC NATIONALISM.
Screaming at me that I'm a kike-- now shilling le civic nationalism. Jesus christ, leave my board. You fucking vermin have taken this place so, so low to where it was 3 or even 2 years ago.

its over. The people won.

Attached: 1523749066429.jpg (755x751, 50K)

It makes me uncomfortable watching him

He's a fucking weirdo. he looks like a greasy pervert

Agreed, JF and Vouc the Nuke is a much better match.

I would preserve the white race with Lauren

It's true though. Your big hero is autistic.

I fucking hate these people where if you say anything you disagree with they scream "CIVIC NATIONALIST KIKE JEW SHILL"

These people are either leftypol or a paid organization

>still purity fagging

Shouldn't you be working on scrubbing your internet foot print from podcast sites instead of posting here?

>tfw still no qrd of this hoe

Nationalism inherently cares about race. A nation is a people, not an area on a map.
Civcucks BTFO

Sssh mate. This is his mental manipulation in action.

Are there any pictures of Lauren Rose's ass or feet?

I like JF but he's insufferable near women most of the time. But of course he had 3 female guest out of 6

Attached: 1520110931694.jpg (1280x1707, 371K)

Nah, but later I'm gonna dig your mother up, fuck her, and sit her rotting corpse on your sofa in front of a cup of hot tea with "Gold Girls" on the electronic synagogue.

Isn't calling others "paid opposition" kinda just the same deal?

Now you know.

Quebecois are the strangest creatures in North America.

They think they are French but real French people just wince as they speak in a bastardized dialect - aping at something they are clearly not.

Yes, it's obvious. I like that he's autistic and he still beat desTiny like the 5'2" manlet he is

A Nation is based on a collective CULTURE. AMERICANISM. YOU PEOPLE ARE FINISHED. DONE. OVER. You have no reach and nobody listens to you, that's why JIDF faggots spam these threads on Jow Forums daily.

whos the demon semen?

qt π number 9999 who parroted Jow Forums memes and talking points and then nuked her youtube account when things got a bit heated (doxxing of Ricky Vaughn)

She's actually smart for 19. did she leave NYJew or Fordham?

They are just LARPers and feds working hard to make sure real solutions never make it to the mainstream.

Holy shit she's rather based, at the very least strongly conservative even if she's not a bit LARP-y and edgy.

Papa Le Pew
Strikes again

Attached: pepe-le-pew-799x423.jpg (799x423, 61K)

You are a goddamn idiot.
The word nation comes from the latin word natal. Meaning birth.

I don't think you have any time for that, what with crowdfunding money you need to raise to save papa Spencie :)

Attached: richard-spencer-speaking-1520340346.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

>No Emily though

shut your fucking mouth.

She died so that we may live.

Attached: 1514032540130.jpg (1280x853, 151K)

>he doesn't know

second retard in thread I have to filter for completely typical Jow Forums posts and retards. Summer here is going to be fucking unbearable.

JF needs to name his show "THE POOBLIC SPAYZE"

I don't give a fuck about the etymology of the word nation. Ethnonationalism and IDENTITY POLITICS essentially Bolshevism will never ever EVER work in the USA. Especially not because of fucking e-celebs.

I agree. It literally serves no practical function to repeat WN1.0 memes with your own face.

Every time you post in this thread, I'll bump it. Just get out of the thread, civic cuck.

We don't consider ourselves French. We love our language but we don't identify with France, there is even a lot of France bashing here. (But mostly friendly banter)

uhh

Attached: 1520110407089.jpg (500x500, 54K)

whos the weenie genie?

I think Emily is gone for good mayne, she's way too extreme and the vid is still in suspended state, rip