Convince me to leave as a legal Mexican in the US

I'll wait...

Attached: 1507858199903.gif (376x250, 3.83M)

Do whatever you want.

if youre a legal mexican why would we want you to leave?

I actually don't mind legal mexicans, worked with a lot of you and even call some of you my friends.

Just keep your wetback illegal cousins outta Murica

Oh it's this thread again. Wow.

You don't belong here and staying here is admitting Mexico is a shithole.

Admitting Mexico is a shithole means America is better without Mexicans.

Admitting America is better without Mexicans means you staying here is harming America.

Harming America means you have to go back.

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.gif (350x233, 348K)

Attached: 1520213229623.jpg (527x556, 21K)

Wow i thought you people were supposed to be nazis.

the only people who like you being here are guys like this. do the right thing and wipe that smile off his face for me and ill next day air you a 12 pack of tecate

Attached: 1509989926060.jpg (640x632, 82K)

I don't need to tell you to leave America. Agents will be there pretty soon. TRUUUUUUMP!!!!!

Attached: Trump10.jpg (480x341, 14K)

If you don't have a conscious then words are useless in the first place.

Attached: 1512711010128.jpg (619x425, 38K)

Tfw swedeish Mexican mutt, can I get a (you).

Welcome to America Pedo. Please keep your beaner family the fuck out of my country. If you don't become something great, please fucking kill yourself.

Because Mexico will soon be communist so now you can have your homeland take care of you, instead of relying on whitey.

Also, wypipo are a bunch of terrible racists holding you back. You’d be much more successful in Mexico.

Attached: 52F6BBD1-E306-4601-8121-340CD4740650.jpg (1242x1138, 486K)

didnt know this is what i looked like

Tfw no (you)

Anchor baby status will be nullified, then your entire family is getting sent back fucker.
You wet backs arent Americans.
Just know, everytime a white looks at you, they are filled with contempt. When the boomers die, your ass is grass paco.

OP thinks they are relevant in life haha.

she's aged badly

Meh, you should go back, but I don't actually want you to go right this second. If you have a visa or greencard you're probably better than the FOTB scum they'll replace you with.

But you should never have been allowed here. Pretty much end of story. And when we have a comprehensive plan to send lots of people home, you'll certainly be part of it.

No problem if your here legal...

Attached: nat1525358343033.jpg (620x611, 201K)

Legal? I don't think you understand Jow Forums.

> inb4 1488.

The legal ones aren't being used as white genocide fodder.

Haha why the fuck would you stay here nigger? You speak English, spanish and have an America educatuon, you could be mayor in Mexico

Legal? No reason you should leave.

Nigger, so long as you don't bring your beaner ass family over here, I have bigger fish to fry. Have fun being eaten alive by the globo-homo gayplex while you're here I guess.

Why would your parents do that? Tfw literally the 56% meme?