We were in the news again, lol

>Racist trolls sabotaged a NASA competition to stop black teen girls from winning

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/racist-trolls-hacked-nasa-competition-stop-black-teen-girls-winning-n871121

the best thing about this is that their project is absolute shit and shows that they understand absolutely nothing regarding the science supposed to be behind it: edu.glogster.com/glog/opsparc-from-h2no-to-h2o-/2j7nc8e2k4l

Attached: dumb niggers.png (1341x633, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caribbeanclear.com/cclearproduct.htm
jwst.nasa.gov/resources/JWST_spinoffs_v122011.pdf
5f415b.medialib.edu.glogster.com/bux9pfo1Q85p8LsYVVu6/media/b3/b3d1e9db2ba241985857c6e14a76d34aeff911d7/nasa-in3-girls-small.m4v
6469da.medialib.edu.glogster.com/bux9pfo1Q85p8LsYVVu6/media/f6/f6759ae856ecc93e9be83f63e6e4bb9e7df0cea7/nasa-in3-girls-small-1.m4v
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/racist-trolls-hacked-nasa-competition-stop-black-teen-girls-winning-n871121
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So when do we find out when the niggers lose?

I absolutely agree. That black troll bitch sabotaged the poll so the niggers can win, how racist is that?

they have a video on their presentation that actually explains their project, so allow me to explain:

they start out with what looks like a 10 mL or so sample of water in a plastic Dixie cup with pieces of solid copper in the bottom. they test the pH with indicator paper and find that it's at around 5.0

they then dump this sample into another cup filled half-way with water, so they've diluted the sample significantly. they pour this into the top jar that's full of filter floss and a stirring mechanism. since this is insufficient to reach the level of the straw that leads to the "product jar," they pour another cup full of water into the top jar. now the jar is full enough to reach the straw such that it pours into the lower jar. they test the pH of the water in the bottom jar and find it's 7.0, which is understandable because they diluted the shit out of the original, barely acidic sample.

Attached: 1525388272204.jpg (750x950, 80K)

> No mention of Jow Forums heroics
I call foul, stupid nigger cunts.

they claim their "spinoff technology" is "1994, Water Purification (Carribean Clear) The Caribbean Clear Controller was designed for commercial pools and water parks. The technology sanitized water and gave feedback control of pH."

Caribbean Clear is not a purification technology, but rather, a microbe control system for things like pools and fountains, and ironically intentionally introduces copper contamination into the water as a means of controlling algal growth, whereas the girls claim they project is intended to REMOVE copper contamination from water caribbeanclear.com/cclearproduct.htm

We didn'do'nothin'

just trying to get our life back in gear, that's all.

Attached: ellen.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

I kinda want to post this shit on /sci/ and get their take on how retarded these niglets are, but I'm pretty sure it would just get deleted for being Jow Forums shit

Attached: 1525330901750.jpg (1065x8606, 2.4M)

kek so that's how that turned out

The opposite of this happened. Black twitterverse viraled this shit to help the blacks win out of their own selfserving racism. We simply responded, which in effect, made it fair.

what's EVEN FUCKING WORSE is that these presentations were supposed to repurpose technology developed for the James Webb Space Telescope. that's why most of them are astronomy-related

>Students will work with college mentors and will focus on the James Webb Space Telescope technology for their Spinoff ideas. They will take their spinoff one step further creating models and visual representations of their Spinoff ideas within a 3D, multi-user virtual world environment.

these stupid niggers cited a pool cleaning technology from the 90s

jwst.nasa.gov/resources/JWST_spinoffs_v122011.pdf

That pic... Isn't their like official diagram the used to present is it.....?

My god how far tv media has fallen

it is senpai, it is

Attached: dumb niggers 2.png (1301x960, 2.41M)

Without even looking at the entries to the competition, I could have predicted that the negro entry would be stolen, wrong, or both.

>not even making a shit effort in free program like sketch up
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK NASA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1525078036984m.jpg (127x1024, 27K)

what's really remarkable is that no teacher, parent, or anybody took one look at their proposal and told them, "no, you ashy retards, pH doesn't work that way"

Wait a moment, these children are younger than I thought they would be, so surely their work was checked before it was submitted? Where the hell is their teacher?

>fan
>not a stir bar
jeeesus

Where was the proof? I saw no screen scaps. no one heard of these tokens.

This Retarted grade school science class attempt is why Jow Forums got involved

>those fucking hoop earrings look like the tube diameter of a 40mm mortar

here are direct links to their videos:
5f415b.medialib.edu.glogster.com/bux9pfo1Q85p8LsYVVu6/media/b3/b3d1e9db2ba241985857c6e14a76d34aeff911d7/nasa-in3-girls-small.m4v

6469da.medialib.edu.glogster.com/bux9pfo1Q85p8LsYVVu6/media/f6/f6759ae856ecc93e9be83f63e6e4bb9e7df0cea7/nasa-in3-girls-small-1.m4v

so I was wrong, they are also so dumb that they think that solid copper particles large enough to be filtered out by their filter floss are what is responsible for copper contamination of drinking water. christ.

Their teachers and parents are also likely to be darks. Even if they reviewed it, they probably would not know any better.

Attached: 1525229866309.jpg (639x1024, 82K)

Attached: recyclewater.jpg (692x299, 49K)

>Jow Forums
Gotta hand it to those guys

notice how two of the arrows face each other.

I'm getting too old for this shit

>adjusting pH in a water fountain
I'm sure nobody has ever made a device for this.

they're juniors in high school. when I was a junior in high school, I was taking AP chemistry. they want to be a surgeon, an anaesthesiologist, and an engineer.

this is why you always demand to be seen by white doctors only.

>sql injection
>in the year 2000+10+8
Lmao wtf NASA

I’m on here 24/7 and had no idea this was happening. Sounds like false flag to me

Attached: 181D0D98-7600-4040-A1B2-368E959AFCFC.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

read the thread

Attached: 1525232332656.png (1172x1928, 519K)

>they want to be a surgeon, an anaesthesiologist, and an engineer.
Jesus fuck. Can we just collapse already

Up your autism

Why do they keep insisting that it was hacked? Mass amounts of people voting for the "wrong" candidate isn't hacking.....

Attached: 1501965859003.gif (500x463, 390K)

they propose using a continuous feed of indicator strips to test the pH of incoming water in their device. they don't even know that electric pH meters with digital readouts exist for under $30

Racist Trolls or Russian Trolls - Gotta decide your stinky kikes.

I mean, the threads from Jow Forums mention sql injection lol

someone from Jow Forums dropped all their votes using SQL injection

>not having a machine dip individual strips in the water and reading them with a color detecting device
all 3d printed of course. it's 2018

Niggers were doing mass votes to make the nigressess win.
Some Dr. Jow Forumsero deleted all their votes and put them to -21

We didn’t even need to influence it Christ

We didn’t even need to influence it Christ

So Racist Niggers vote for the Niggers, and White do the exact same thing and Jow Forums is labeld "racist sexist homophobe." This is why Trump won. Fuck double standards and racism against whites.

>CORRECTION (May 3, 2018, 3:35 p.m. ET): A previous version of this article misstated the time frame depicted in the movie "Hidden Figures." It is the space race of the 1960s, not World War II.

mainstream media, a bastion of quality in journalism

Attached: dumb niggers 3.png (859x481, 786K)

>we
>reddit spacing
>unarchived link
Hang yourself, negro.

>NASA supposedly sent someone to the moon
>can't stop some autistic virgins from voting on a poll

Attached: sciencebitch.png (720x404, 534K)

I mean this time they aren't actually wrong, Jow Forums was literally fucking with the poll.

At this point it's not even about helping blacks understand science, but rather all about "FUCK DRUMPDFTF AND FUCK WHITE CHILDREN".

I'm not sure why this is so important to Jow Forums. Did you read the other entries? None of them are exactly solid projects.

>sabotaged
I don't think that word means what you think it means

Attached: 8694453.1502233026_t.png (130x170, 11K)

>we
kys the_cuckold nigger

Hello racist shit heads. Sucks ya'll have small penis's good luck with getting a job or a girlfriend

Oh look a guest. Can I get you anything? A drink maybe?

I have both but im not content, you're next

Joos know alot about stealing other intellectual property and claiming it as they're own.

Attached: gassingwhen.jpg (451x633, 45K)

Also it's "penises." What you wrote is the possessive of penis, not the plural.

So, your hobbies include staring at the unclad genitals of NEETs by any method possible?

Welcome to Jow Forums, you're clearly on the road to become one of us. May I suggest /soc/ for all the dicks you can ogle, and they'll give them for free?

>sketches a shitty water distiller
THEY WUZ KANGZ!!!

so i dont have the good luck of a small penis? feels bad man

Attached: destroyed.png (580x539, 500K)

Surely it would've been more productive to vote UP the niglet's stupid ideas by a ludicrous margin?

Is this why the website shit itself with the image posting? fbi were pulling IPs to get the people who fucked with nasa

>." W
Shut it grammar nazicuck rat.
>Experimented on.

>fbi were pulling IPs to get the people who fucked with nasa

I doubt that. it wasn't even NASA that got the SQL injection, it was a third party site that hosted the votes

fucking proper anti semitic.
>own native languages
>fake semite claimers

sounds good lads.
~Sounds#
And then grammar nazicooks.

>looks like shit
>numerous misspellings
>has nothing to do with the telescope
uhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1477195446168.jpg (338x305, 34K)

you're telling me a space telescope doesn't have a water filtration system?

So all they needed to do was create a filter? Should have been easy if they put any thought into it. Hell Alex Jones would probably do it for free as a product plug in.

Attached: 1523414615367.jpg (500x342, 27K)

>any thought
You saw they were nigs right?

god knows I love you Jow Forums

Attached: 1406130708261.gif (355x210, 1011K)

So these dumbs niggers were actually suppose to build a telescope? Holy fuck, this is pathetic.

>like Jow Forums is smart enough to sql injection but can't into vpns
Yea ok

Yeah, also saw that it wasn't even what they wanted from the program.

no, the challenge was to repurpose technology developed for the telescope for other uses, at least that's what their presentation appears to be geared toward, since it has "Engineering a New Innovation That Uses JWST Technology" on it

a lower grade of the competition just focused on other NASA tech that has been reused for civilian products

>Gas the Kikes Race war now.
Oh man! I really do love Jow Forums. I don't know if we will survive our ages to see this place remain or if it gets deleted.
But I had one of the best days of life spent here.

>racist
That nigger started it! "Vote fo dese girlz, they be black n' sheeeeit"

>Jow Forums, one of the internet’s most odious websites and a destination for racism and misogyny as well as the spread of conspiracy theories and hoaxes.

Every time the msm reports on Jow Forums they drive their Young into our open arms.
> Hey there little timmy! Brand new to Jow Forums you say? why don't you have a seat and I'll tell you about what wise old uncle Adolph said about gassing the kikes!"

wew

Attached: WWII Space Race.png (555x107, 14K)

>balance PH
>by adding a solution of the same PH and composition to it
...ok

which is why I unironically enjoy exposure like this. idiots say "REEEEEEEEEE NEWFAGS ARE RUINING THE SITE REEEEEE!"

nigger, I have been using Jow Forums for 11 years. it doesn't change. Jow Forums, Jow Forums never changes.

in the demonstration, they just dilute the fuck out of their contaminated/acidic sample until the acidity is undetectable using indicator strips.

At first I thought they meant h2no, a strange amino oxide, because there's no space there and I was actually kind of impressed they were converting it to water with something that simple. Now I realize they are actually just diluting a solution and they pouring it down a tube, something a child can do.

>tfw you can go to space but can't into sql injection

Attached: sun rays.png (1500x2042, 2.64M)

>one of the internet’s most odious websites
oh boy, do we get to redpill nbc news now?
fuckin lol

yeah that would have been badass, or doing something like changing the pH of the water so that targeted contaminates precipitate out of solution, then neutralizing and filtering it.

>the best thing about this is that their project is absolute shit

True. it was complete crap. All they had to do was describe how a ph meter in a pool works. They didn't create anything, they proposed hooking an automatic ph meter from a pool onto a drinking fountain to correct the drinking water ph. Forget that there's no real reason to do that, and forget that it doesn't solve any problems, and therefore has no use whatsoever. All they've done is take existing technology and strip it of utility, and for this the crazed left was campaigning to change a contest on intelligence into a contest on race so the niggers would be awarded an affirmative action blue ribbon.

but Jow Forums is the bad guy

Must be homeschooled by their father

>the best thing about this is that their project is absolute shit and shows that they understand absolutely nothing regarding the science supposed to be behind it
Umm sweetie, science is sexist and racist. That's why these beautiful warriors need to win.

Can someone please help me, i feel like shit. One of my friends at school, an autist with siezures had his house visited by LEO based off of rumors from students at school. I am very tight with the kid(he follows me like a puppy) and I know with 100% certainty ue wouldnt hirt anyone, but now people are wanting to beat his ass and grt him expelled. We are both two weeks from graduation, and my heart is aching because of this, i havent had feels like this in over a year.

I know y’all cant fix this, I just dont have anyone to talk to.

it's racist to expect niggers to understand technology.

I'd be surprised if they do anything but photoshop shit anymore. Heavy lifting is probably contracted.

>namefagging
>nigger tier grammar
either this is bait or niggers are actually retarded

The articles claiming "racist Jow Forums" leave out just about everything that would encourage some outsider to try to equalize the chances for the other kids involved. At this point, I really don't give a fuck who thinks what out there in sheepville, USA> Those three sheboons had a crap idea and need to know that white guilt is the only reason they made it this far... and the they have peaked and life will be a miserable welfare-laden adventure in fatherless single motherhood, minimum-wage achieving existence.

>nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/racist-trolls-hacked-nasa-competition-stop-black-teen-girls-winning-n871121
We're watching you faggots from space.

Welcome to the list, you cockroaches.

Attached: download (1).gif (710x605, 78K)

>NASA holds competition
>blacks begin losing
>black try identitarians sabotage poll so the blacks win
>white identitarians respond trying to undo this
>REEE LOOK AT THE EVIL WHITES THE BLACKS WERE GOING TO WIN

He* Hurt* Get*
Sorry, Im on a phone and my blood pressure has fucking soared.