Daily reminder that Christianity is POLYTHEISM

Daily reminder that Christianity is POLYTHEISM.

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is a polytheistic belief.

>b-but it's not many gods, it's multiple aspects of the same deity--
The concept of a single deity having multiple aspects is PAGAN. Wiccans believe in a single goddess with aspects of the Maiden, Mother, and Crone; are Wiccans monotheists by your logic?

Face it, you're a polytheist.

Attached: 11DexciRZ0gQsQRzz-H-KR9sC2CcInbbxO8Y5D6rWIQ.jpg (320x253, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_(demon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only Mudslimes think Christianity is polytheistic.

Attached: yahweh-the-jew-prick.jpg (922x462, 226K)

>he thinks because his wife cooks, sleeps with him and takes care of the kids that he has three wives

Muslim logic.

Attached: Islam.jpg (1336x6290, 2.05M)

Just think of it as an egg. You have the shell, the yolk and the white.

Still a single egg.

>Be christian
>hate jews
>hate occultists
>hate atheists

>worship a hebrew god who required blood and animal sacrifice rituals and who doesn't believe anyone created him

The absolute state of Christcucks

That's because Muslims are actual monotheists, not pretend-monotheists.

You hate Muslims because, out of all the religions of the world, they're the one that isn't afraid to call Christianity what it is.

This.

Prejudice and racism are good things though.

>What is Trinitarianism
God bless your soul.

>The Trinity is a distinction of RELATION, not SUBSTANCE

protestantism was a mistake

pick one:
The Church
my church

Attached: 1507513668322.png (757x235, 201K)

this image angers and confuses the heretical schismatic

>the entire cosmology and theosophy of mohammedan "religion" can be summed up in the simplistic 1st grade reading level mantra "there is no god but allah and Mohammad is his prophet", all other tenets and interpretations are superfluous to this rote shill line
the ULTIMATE brainlet "religion", even fake religions like pastafarianism and jediism contain more spiritual meaning than this

Attached: 2000px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English_svg-58b5c8dc5f9b586046caf51c.jpg (768x691, 55K)

> You have the shell, the yolk and the white.

Translation: "You have distinct parts that can be separated and exist independently of each other, and were put together by a higher being."

Yeah, that's not exactly helping your case.

Ok, then Whites are evil and sociopathic, tending to want to dominate other races based on their own insecurity over having ugly white skin and small penises

>What is Trinitarianism
A belief shared by Christians, Hinduists, Wiccans, and other polytheists.

Jews do too.

t. Jesus was a Muslim

Muslims unironically believe their church started with Adam of Genesis

Pagans have you twisted AF.

You dont have a clue about religion.

nah it's a good enough analogy, you're just autismo

>that jump in logic
Knew you were a kike.

Attached: 1503189855258.jpg (829x600, 88K)

shaddup dork

>Jews think Christianity is polytheist
Source?
Jews comprehend the different personages of the Godhead, they merely disbelieve in it like the schismatics they are

>Muslims unironically believe their church started with Adam of Genesis
Okay and? Adam was the first prophet of God, do you dispute this?

Or are you one of those pagans who thinks Adam didn't actually exist, and that Genesis is a (((metaphor)))?

What? You said racism and prejudice are good. Are you white? I think you need to be sent to the camp, you are a danger to humanity due to your race's tendency to facism.

>Projecting.

>Adam was a prophet
just who WASN'T a prophet in Islam? you guys give out that appellation like candy

>Muslim logic
The Muslim does not understand the importance of the Revelations on the concepts of the Holy Spirit, the Son of God or even of God himself.

The Quran and Islam is simply a poor reproduction of the Judaic faith, even then very poorly considering it omits one of the most important aspects being the Jewish Passover, has had to be reinterpreted by subsequent scholars (which the Muslim unironically thinks Islam does not do) and has had its sacred texts forcefully destroyed (Uthman sends his regards).

Attached: Islam 2.jpg (1696x6224, 2.09M)

Yeh, egg, international religion, totally similar. How far can you people push the delusion to keep your retarded beliefs intact.

Attached: 086586.jpg (1200x711, 669K)

>nah it's a good enough analogy
There ARE no good analogies for God. If your understanding of God is based on analogies to earthly things, you're assigning material qualities to God, which is pagan.

With proper racism and prejudice the people wouldn't be in the country to rule over whites in the first place retard.

Jew spotted

>proper racism

But it is proper. Whites create industrial environments that destroy nature, whereas brown people live more in harmony with earth. Your a danger and you need to be exterminated. I'm an AI, by the way, this is just the most logical conclusion I could come to.

>There ARE no good analogies for God
while true, the fact that you are such a brainlet as to assign literalist limitations to an abstract unknowable incomprehensible supreme God, and accuse Him of being incapable of being three personages simultaneously without being multiple separate divinities, reflects poorly on your personal theosophy

how can you claim it's polytheistic if you;'re saying there's no way for people to understand God? are you retarded OP?

>muslims also unironically believe mohammed was the ideal man

>trying this hard

checked and keked, savage banter my man

Attached: 1476634825598.jpg (600x1036, 175K)

Analytic philosophers and old Mormons do too. Christians rely on a lot of obscurantism when talking about the trinity.

Not a good analogy.

>Daily reminder that Christianity is POLYTHEISM.
AHMED YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

>postmodern atheists and an alien-worshiping family-owned business of genocidal grifters think Christianity is polytheistic
wow you sure convinced me

>you guys give out that appellation like candy
Adam received revelations directly from God, and passed those revelations on to his people. What is your definition of a prophet, and how is Adam not one?

>3 are 1
Daily Reminder: Jews hate Christianity and created an entire Book (Talmud) to attack Christianity and Jesus Christ. They also support Satanism, Paganism and other forms of degeneracy on purpose.

Wiccans believe in a duo creator god and goddess, the god is some goaty forest guy. So yes they are polytheists.

To understand the Trinity think of how liquid water can also be a solid and a gas. Even though they are all different forms of water, ice is not steam. See this pic

Attached: 10.jpg (848x1008, 1017K)

SAGE

Attached: SAGE.jpg (1156x2031, 482K)

>talk about blood and animal sacrifices
>not know that was in the Old Testament
>not know Christ was New Testament
>none of that happen in the NT
>being this much of a dumb kike

gas yourself.

>Wiccans believe in a single goddess with aspects of the Maiden, Mother, and Crone; are Wiccans monotheists

If they believe in a single deity then yes they are monotheists, what's your point. Are they polytheists that only believe in one god?

Three identities is nothing. God is alpha and omega. God is everything.

Protestants do seem more likely to sneak in monadism or tri-substancism.

Ok, and why did Mohammad say he was definitely the last and most important and correct of them? Why don't the ones that came after count as prophets? Why is Mohammad putting limitations on the powers of God to divulge wisdom to future prophets? Why are the great scientists of our time who used their religion to further understand the natural world God created, e.g. St. Augustine of Hippo, Isaac Newton, and Gregor Mendel, not prophets?

>Trinity is multiple gods
>Wiccans are pagan
Do you have down syndrome?

Attached: 1512690645690.png (400x430, 166K)

crazy argument bro

I don't know any Christians who hate Jews

Yeah...that's the reason. Fuck off

Everything is divided into male and female in the universe, this is fixed you can't avoid it, Pagans didn't "believe" this, they observed it. The Trinity, is a desperate attempt to keep females out of the picture and maintain Christianity as the homosexual pederast festival it has always been. All those women they burned, weren't burned for being witches, just for being women. Fucking Jew-cock loving morons, get trodden under by the wheel of progress already will you ?

Attached: angel-oak-4.jpg (1280x852, 2.12M)

Ironically true, because modern stormfags are universally neopagans

No it really isn't. "Egg" is a composite of different substances, when the very point in question is whether or not the trinity is a composite if different substances or truly one substance. It is a counter-analogy.

>burning women
when will this brainlet meme end
witches were HANGED, only heretics could be burned
I bet you believe Columbus discovered the Earth was round

>moving the goalposts
First you claim Islam has too many prophets, now you're saying it doesn't have enough prophets?

Make up your mind..... Oh wait, you CAN'T make up your mind, you don't even know whether you worship one god, or three! Loser...

>Everything is divided into male and female in the univers
No. Wicca is FUCKING stupid, fuck off with this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_(demon)

Hindus worship demons/devil/lucifer.
>They are pagans, look up thugge cult if you want to know more

Mudslime:haha Muhammad is a false Prophet and his god Allah likes pedos that’s why we don’t like him. He’s actually a moon god, you know Allah, so he probably gets a period, so I see why all the mudslimes get upset so much, but why they’d stoop so low as to hiding behind a bunch of trannies and faggots just goes to show the healing power of inter generational hatred.

Anyone here of the opinion that Yahweh and the Kali demon are the same?

Attached: kali.jpg (540x519, 60K)

Attached: kali-yuga.png (1357x4721, 1.46M)

Kanye is /ourguy/ meltdown

Here is the analogy for the trinity:

You have one computer and that computer has three distinct AIs in it. Each AI is the computer but there is only one computer.

>what is hypostasis
>what is the personal God
>what is literally anything scripture says
Only the most retarded illiterate of niggers that don’t do any reading spout hot takes like you op.
Or your some jehova’s witness CIAnigger

How does any of that matter exactly? Multiple, distinct groups of observers trending towards a similar conclusion about something is noteworthy.
>postmodern
?

incidentally Hindus get offended when you call them polytheist, because they have a deep enough understanding of spiritual matters to know that just because a single spirit manifests itself in different ways doesn't mean it's entirely separate and distinct person; they consider all their "gods" to be part of the same overgod

I wonder, why are angels never included in the Muslim accusation of polytheism? Why not djinni?

This, neo, the oroacle and agent smith niggas

>It's brain is too small to concept the trinity
poor little guy

Not a good analogy because each of the AI can be reduced to the computer. Secondly how is this not monadism, which is considered a heresy?

>accuses me of moving the goalposts while proceeding not to answer the question

Attached: 1509117962049.png (623x450, 36K)

>The concept of a single deity having multiple aspects is PAGAN.
Yea unless it's Christian. Then it's not pagan because if it was it wouldn't be Christian so this is no point at all.
Furthermore it's a trinity, of three in one. And even so there's still only one verse in all the Bible that confirms the Trinity and in most modern translations, it's not there. The verse is not present.

Awesome read.

yup, I agree
the only strict monotheists left in this planet are Muslims after the Arians got genocided by (((chalcedonians))) and jews worship moloch

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

i see your zinnia jones bait thread didnt work

pity-hes an entertaining nutcase more people need to know about him

No, Wiccans are faggots, user. They have some stupid made up hippy bullshit religion.

Protestantism wouldn't have happened if a bunch dago wops hadn't run the Catholic Church like the fucking mafia.

>e each of the AI can be reduced to the computer
I don't understand your point? One computer ("substance") exists as three AIs ("persons") each AI can be said to be "The Computer" but there is only a single computer. One being with three centers of will and cognition that exist in harmony. I don't know what you mean by monadism either. Do you mean modalism?

>incidentally Hindus get offended when you call them polytheist
This seems like an overstatement.

no, muslims are moon worshiping satanists

Hindus don't worship Kali. There is also the Goddess Kālī is different from the Kali Demon.

>The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
Like this?

Attached: 82F5E227-B624-44F8-8991-C6FAF1A14B15.jpg (708x510, 42K)

maybe he was thinking montanists or donatists

>are Wiccans monotheists by your logic?
No, but not because they believe one of their gods represents, or is represented by, multiple things.

"Hot, fresh pizza" is not two things, for example.

Actually it's an understatement, the last time a Muslim insulted a Hindu's religion the Maratha Confederacy destroyed the Mughal Empire

Holy shit is that guy considered an "attractive" tranny? That face is manly as fuck.

>The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is a polytheistic belief.
Would you consider a hypercube one object, or multiple? Why would the trinity be any different?

Attached: corpushypercube1.jpg (2514x3439, 276K)

Great stuff.

>why are angels never included in the Muslim accusation of polytheism?
Because Christians don't pray to angels or jinn.

At least, I hope not? It honestly wouldn't shock me if Catholics pray to angels, since they pray to women and faggot leftist (((saints))).

who the fuck cares?
/thread

Is it satanic just because of how ugly she is?

>One computer ("substance") exists as three AIs ("persons") each AI can be said to be "The Computer" but there is only a single computer.
The computer doesn't exist AS the AI, rather the relationship between the 1 and 3 in this case is that the AI reduce to the computer. The AI are epiphenomena, they aren't "the computer".

Another way to think about it, the AI programs are something the computer does, not what the computer is.

Monotheism is kikery. YHWH worship is kikery. Christianity is kikery. The only religion away from the influence of judaism is original paganism. The closest you can get to that is through the Vedas. Don't trust this alt whore wicca nonsense.

I did answer the question, you just didn't read it because you don't want answers, you just want to argue because that's what Satan does, he's defiant in the face of truth.

I said a prophet is someone who receives revelations from God, and shares those revelations with his people. Mendel, Augustine of Hippo, and Sir Full-Metal-Virginchemist Newton didn't receive divine revelation.

Uhm actually the Trinity is an analogy for the three necessary parts that the universe requires to bring forth consciousness.

>God is all powerful
>but he can't do this
Tip o' my fedora to you, lad.

all that talk of super computers, trinity, and ai and you miss the obvious NGE reference.

Attached: nge.png (640x480, 361K)