Alex shoves Ben Shapiro and Juden Peterstein into gas chamber; turns heat up to 9,000 degrees

Alex calls out Shapiro and Jordan Peterstein for being Godless anti-Christian charlatan establishment scum.

They just stepped into a real's man's world, and they're about find out what happens in a real man's world
youtube.com/watch?v=e_OJzgA1zmg

Attached: 1524035689132.jpg (703x685, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxTmVmqe7as
youtube.com/watch?v=e_OJzgA1zmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ttOA9i_dU
youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI
youtube.com/watch?v=VPIh1xQiuI8
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1525311035101.png (1150x762, 218K)

Attached: 1525291651164.png (1132x302, 51K)

I'm loving this shit..
Shapiro trying to dictate who should go on what show and who should support Kanye along with dumb bimbo tomi Lahren..
I fucking hate these people. They are just as bad as the people they claim to be against.

Attached: 1525310403198.png (971x640, 442K)

Cool pede, can you show me that video where Jones criticises Israel and Bolsheviks?

Don't forget that Shapiro actively tried to get the right to abandon Trump and thought Hillary would be better.
After he wanted a foreigner, Ted Cruz, to win the election.
He's a total con-artist nigger kike.

Alex Jones is a national treasure

heh

Shapiro is a weasel kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=AxTmVmqe7as

Fucking roasted holy shit

And you know Kike Shapiro wont. He'll arrogantly claim he's already won, because he's a hyper intellectual who uses 2 dollar words a majority of the time.
The best part was when Alex said we need to pray for this kike to find Jesus.

While I agree that Shapiro is a weasel, why does Alex keep seeming to say that Shapiro is "in" with the atheists? He's obviously a hardcore jew.

Not Ben's fault the water turned his frogs gay and the interdimensional pedophiles keep threatening to touch his kids!

>He's obviously a hardcore jew.

Jews are Talmudic Luciferian worshipers and are united with atheists in their hatred against Christians

Shapiro counter-signals every pro-Christian nationalist out there and then goes on CNN and gets split roasted by his fellow tribesmen

Alex actually wasn't consistent on those claims. He said he was an atheist and then dialed it back to "closeted atheist" at the end. I unironically think he was just trying to pull his gold chains to coax him into a debate.
If the two squared off, despite Alex's immense flaws, I think he'd piledrive the kike into the ground. No one is more arrogant, full of themselves, and phony than Shapiro nowadays.
I am not sure if Peterson is an Atheist, because I care little for that faggot, but I'd believe it.

Well you have to hand it to Alex..

He's giving props to God...

lol this fucker can't even read.

Shapiro is a neocon piece of shit and Peterson is a Jew-worshipping charlatan. So at least Jones has that going for him.

Howard Stern said that Sammy Davis Junior was Jewish but I thought he was a member of the church of Satan...

He's a zionist fuckwad.. He doesn't believe in traditional Judaism. That's why he wears his yarmulkas all the time.. It's a meme to mock it and hide behind the jew card..
It's all becoming so clear.

Attached: Think.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

Is there honestly a difference?
> Revelation 2:9
> I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

some people know there's a god.
most people don't.
shaprio don't.
alex does.

and it has nothing to do with their religious sect.
it's simply knowing or not.

none of that believe bullshit.
just cold hard facts.
either you know or you dont.
shapiro dont.
alex does.

>youtube.com/watch?v=e_OJzgA1zmg

is this page / infowars loading extremely slow for some people?

he literally did yesterday... while talking about ben shapiro's funding

He also said "fuck Trump" after Trump bombed Syria "for Israel" (something else he said)

what do you think about poisoning and kidnapping of Skrypal family by british and US governments?

Attached: 15250086727920.jpg (2596x1808, 1.34M)

Would you agree that Satan works for God?

Attached: Sammy.png (660x427, 111K)

GIT IN HIS BUSINESS

he told his audience to pray shapiro finds christ.

Alex is in my good books now.

That because Drumpfs thug security literally tore his girlfriends arm off. She later died in surgery.

As a way of pointing out that Jews aren't Christians and are not the chosen tribe, contrary to what brainwashed zionists think

Attached: basedanderson.jpg (750x1048, 373K)

So, Jones' gripe with Peterson is that he's not "Christian"?

Attached: 1500612479469.jpg (612x612, 70K)

>That because Drumpfs thug security literally tore his girlfriends arm off. She later died in surgery.
based

Kneejerk response I want to say yes, because Satan is still under God in terms of power and the domain he holds is still within the domain of God. I think Satan has been given some autonomy, a rarity for an angel, and may have divergent goals, but is still an "employee of God" in the sense he doesn't operate without God's approval.
That being said, I honestly haven't meditated and reflected on that idea enough to give you an earnest answer.

bump

Attached: 1506168858738.jpg (500x500, 63K)

I wish Alex would just tweet this out.

Attached: 1525397376499.jpg (1410x1706, 615K)

>So, Jones' gripe with Peterson is that he's not "Christian"?

Peterson calls himself a Christian and then does a post-modern interpretation of Christianity by explaining that it's all just mythology with five layers of meta-meaning

Which would mean he's not a Christian and doesn't even believe it's real. He literally just reads bible verses and then makes it fit into Jungian philosophy. Absolutely nothing he believes about The Bible has anything to do with Christianity

It's five layers of hypocrisy. He's a snake in the garden

Well if we refer to the book of Job - you are absolutely correct in your surmise that Satan has certain autonomy, as he suggests to God that Job should be tested...

If we refer to the Quran we find...

LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING HOOK-NOSED, BEADY-EYED, FISH-LIPPED, MONEY-GRUBBING, COMMUNIST CHRIST-KILLING SON OF A BITCH!

Attached: alex-jones-gun.jpg (614x433, 58K)

This is totally inaccurate. She had both arms torn off, and Shapiro has never had a girlfriend

oh look! two shills shilling

Then tweet it at him, onions. The fat bull does read his feeds. If enough anons do it he may do it.

Because he's Satan?

Attached: Jordan.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

Moses asks Iblis why he refused God's order. Iblis replied that the command was actually a test. Then Moses replied, obviously Iblis was punished by being turned from an angel to a devil. Iblis responds, his form is just temporary

Ben needs to be brought down a few pegs

His form is just temporary? What does that mean? Does he believe he'll be reinstated as an archangel? He sort of wanted to rid the world of humans, so until he does I doubt he'll take that position back up. Then again... Satan is prophesied to have rule over earth and will probably try to wipe us all out.
Anyways, this may be viable. I don't profess to know the details of God and Satan's agreement. The autonomy that God gave Satan may very well be on par with our own (as humans). He may not be bound by God's commands barring some very ironclad rules God set down when he gave him his new lot in life.

>Which would mean he's not a Christian and doesn't even believe it's real.

So? There are shit tons of interpretations of the bible and Christianity. Why is Peterson's somehow vile and even if it is vile in terms of Christianity; why should I give a fuck?

Attached: 1519688284824.png (656x949, 23K)

What’s up, Austin Texas?

Would it hurt your feelings if I admit that I loath Ben and Alex for similar yet different reasons?

Attached: 28032067-C503-44F6-BC20-3ECEA56810A9.gif (840x488, 511K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ttOA9i_dU

youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI

Don't reply to threads like this until you have watched both of these in their entirety. You think I'm joking? That's an order, faggots!

Attached: 1519365018589.jpg (800x744, 161K)

Well... Iblis/Satan is a Seraphim which is the highest order, higher than angels and archangels.

That broken hath been the rod of thy smiter, For from the root of a serpent cometh out a viper, And its fruit 'is' a flying saraph.
Saraph, Fiery Serpent.
saraph; a live coal; by analogy lightning; figuratively, an arrow, (as flashing through the air); specifically, fever -- arrow, (burning) coal, burning ...
The southern European languages have, by and large, not distinguished too clearly between words for 'apple' and words for 'fruit' in general, a clear sign of the apple's centrality: Greek melon, for instance, source of English melon and Latin mālum, signified any fruit as well as specifically 'apple', and Latin pōmum
Pomegranate 613 seeds, 613 commandments of Torah
Sin - To miss the mark Torah - To hit the mark
Iblis invented Analolyph as opposed to hieroglyph
bifurcation of matter and spirit
Holy Holy Holy

>

James Joyce said that Satan was the romantic Youth of Christ...

>

Have you ever heard of The Peacock Angel?

Off by 1. Had it been trips I'd of unironically watched them. Better luck next time, leaf.

now i know for sure all three of them are controlled opposition.

This post represents the distillation process that Jow Forums used to facilitate en mass.

Quality post/query, user.

Attached: 1521620206109.png (1200x1330, 108K)

The named "archangels" are also Seraphim/Cherubim, not Tier 2 Archangels.

Why do boomers always jerk off over fake cuckservative zionists like Ben Shapiro?

Why is /ptg/ mostly non white?

Why do cuckservatives punch right so much?

Attached: 1525316665464.png (737x866, 284K)

> The southern European languages have, by and large, not distinguished too clearly between words for 'apple' and words for 'fruit' in general, a clear sign of the apple's centrality: Greek melon, for instance, source of English melon and Latin mālum, signified any fruit as well as specifically 'apple', and Latin pōmum
You lost me around here. Can you restate your point? This post seems rambly.
> Have you ever heard of The Peacock Angel?
No

Also, who the fuck is Jordan Peterson and why does he sound so much like a leftist?

Attached: 1516235962137.jpg (920x537, 108K)

Because Alex may be on to something when he claims he's controlled opposition.

>So? There are shit tons of interpretations of the bible and Christianity. Why is Peterson's somehow vile and even if it is vile in terms of Christianity; why should I give a fuck?

His interpretation of Christianity is that God is an evolutionary creation of man-kind that humans created as a mechanism to create social cohesion to continue the progression of the human race, but that God is not actually real. Despite this, The Bible still holds the groundwork for how a society functions with a gender roles, worker responsibility, family responsibility, community responsibility, marriage responsibility and everything else.

This is the only interpretation of The Bible that is appropriate to coastal elites and academic elites, he has just chosen an interpretation that is safe from their scrutiny.

The entire point of The Bible is that you have to believe in God and believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God, otherwise the entire thing is pointless. So Peterson just picked it apart and goofed around with it using Jungian philosophy, but rejects the entire purpose of The Bible, but then calls himself Christian.

He is telling a generation of men that God is not real but "The Bible is still a really neat book ok???" which is what moderate liberals have been saying for a long time.

Peterstein is an atheist and a nihilist LARPing as a Christian.

>Do you believe in God?
>Don't box me in maaaaan
lmao what a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=VPIh1xQiuI8

To sum up my post, Peterson doesn't have an interpretation of Christianity, it's actually an interpretation of Atheism.

No.

Angels, Arch Angels, Cherubim and Seraphim are different orders of celestial beings.

Cherubim have 4 wings
Seraphim have 6 wings
Angels do not have wings.

> "OK let's begin. Looking down his nose ..."

kek so it begins

BASED JONES

Attached: 1457585974166.jpg (255x254, 8K)

So he is an adversary to man's discovery that God is real and most definitely exists...

holy shit lmao senpai this nigga aj turnt

Yeah, I'm saying that Michael and friends are in the Seraphic choir, not "archangels".

Ben Shapiro is a man of character. His politics could not be bribed even by the blazing stones of the Celestial City. Never has he caved to the pressures of political snake oil salesman, nor will he ever fall for fallacious values. He knows, just like his base, that you have to stand for something or else you'll fall for anything. Anyone who opposes Ben Shapiro doesn't understand basic economics of 1980s Milton Friedman.

Of course. God is the sum total of all things and all people in this realm throughout all of what we call time. In the same way we are the sum total of all the little organisms that make up our body.
At least that's how I see it.

seek help

how can you be religious when you see these obviously mentally ill people spout nonsense
>pro tip:i already know the answer

Attached: 1464072842431.jpg (1437x1761, 497K)

Alex is a fucking savage, love it.

Attached: 1494570872504.jpg (640x400, 51K)

Alex and Ben are cancer

That is all

Peace out.

t. Ben (((Shapiro)))

Attached: 1470210742488.jpg (533x585, 113K)

>God is an evolutionary creation of man-kind that humans created as a mechanism to create social cohesion to continue the progression of the human race
>God is not actually real

So, because isn't physically flying on a cloud somewhere, that means god isn't real? I think you an Alex are being a bit too autistic about this. I can understand not agreeing with the guy, but this seems like petty bullshit.

>The entire point of The Bible is that you have to believe in God and believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God
According to the interpretation you accept

>Peterstein is an atheist and a nihilist LARPing as a Christian.
Again, why do I care? I don't regularly listen to Peterson, but the stuff he says is more useful that Jones freaking out about the mark of the beast and doing his religious song and dance on camera.

Attached: 1501184332548.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Ben Shapiro needs to stop shilling for (((them)))

How can he? He's one of them.

SeeBen Shapiro is a sophistic, subversive kike and you're a fucking mongoloid for worshiping him

Ah ok.

>So he is an adversary to man's discovery that God is real and most definitely exists...

I would say that Peterson is trying to subvert Christianity by presenting a version of it where God doesn't exist but the book is still full of neat and interesting ideas

So why doesn't he just call himself an "Atheist who is sympathetic to the ideas of Christianity"?

natalie portmans fine little kosher ass broke free, shapiro is just a faggot

Ben Shapiro is funded by billionaires which is why he never talks about the problems of having money in politics

Do you think God ever takes human form?

Lol that intro is so funny. A comment said he sounded like Foghorn Leghorn when he talks about getting into business.
Fuck the kike neocon Shapiro

Well it wouldn't be much of a test if he did that...

>I pray that Ben Shapiro finds Jesus Christ
Alex Jones on his radio show today
mfw

Attached: Haha+and+then+thats+when+everybody+clapped+_18d48c25ead4d1e096773b24c958d287.jpg (477x693, 78K)

>I would say that Peterson is trying to subvert Christianity by presenting a version of it where God doesn't exist
I will buy this explanation if you can decisively prove that the nature of god is how you define it and nothing else.

>Juden Peterstein
cringe
>into gas chamber; turns heat up to 9,000 degrees
kek

That's a hard question to answer. God displayed himself in the clouds to Moses so he wouldn't wreck him with how powerful even his projection could be.
I think that it's possible for God to, but he may be too obvious with his aura to pass off as a normal human. In that way I think Jesus was a necessary piece of the puzzle in approaching humanity. He acted through Jesus.
Though I lean on the idea that Jesus was not literally God incarnate or necessarily God's human avatar he plugged into. I think Jesus was the "unlocked human." He was empowered to show humanity what we would become and to preview his gifts he gave all of us. Accordingly, Jesus had a much stronger tie to God, a more direct relationship than we have.

Like I said, he is pretending to be a Christian, but is offering an atheistic vision of Christianity.

Why doesn't he just claim to be an Atheist but present a sympathetic idea of Christianity instead? Because he has foul intentions.

>I think you an Alex are being a bit too autistic about this

Well are you a Christian? If not, then it wouldn't matter either way to you

>According to the interpretation you accept
I have read the King James Bible multiple times and have listened to it for hundreds of hours on audio

The book is completely literal with poems or metaphors here and there.

If it's not read and understood literally then the book has no point or meaning, the book even says this.

Jews are a race and most jews are literally atheist. Do a quick internet search, their own Jewish news sites freely admit it.

Lol this is like a harry potter fasn fiction

It's so sad theres other adults who believe in this shit

When did he say that?

I have met God in person.

Gonna have to press X to doubt.

New-Age Christianity: the post

Attached: 1486497716587.jpg (265x265, 14K)

>Works with God

That's difficult to say.

Look, nothing happens without God's consent. So the fact that Satan is allowed to afflict people....is a mystery to me.

God allows Satan to torment and afflict people, and only God knows why he allows this to happen to the ones he loves.

AJ is the man!

My fav AJ song:
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4

What Ben Shapiro's song?

Attached: how to tell your dog in sex scandal.jpg (750x745, 94K)

>Lol this is like a harry potter fasn fiction
Harry Potter is fan fiction of the bible