HOUSTON YES!

The Washington Post has praised Houston for its relative lack of racial segregation compared to other American cities. In Houston, whites, hispanics, blacks, and others all live together in a big jumble. Does Houston prove Jow Forums wrong when it comes to the "dangers" of diversity? Houston is one of the country's fastest-growing big cities, and has enjoyed a lot of economic success for the past 30 years. What should the rest of America do to follow Houston's example?

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/segregation-us-cities/

>America is more diverse than ever — but still segregated

>The United States is on track to be a majority-minority nation by 2044. But census data show most of our neighbors are the same race.

>Some 50 years ago, policies like the Fair Housing Act and Voting Rights Act were enacted to increase integration, promote equity, combat discrimination and dismantle the lingering legacy of Jim Crow laws. But a Post analysis shows that some cities remain deeply segregated — even as the country itself becomes more diverse.

>To explore these national changes, The Post analyzed census data from 1990, 2000, 2010 and the latest estimates from the 2016 five-year American Community Survey. Using this data, we generated detailed maps of the United States using six race categories: black, white, Hispanic, Asian/Pacific Islander, Native American and multirace/other for the available years...

Attached: Houston racial dot map.jpg (759x735, 162K)

post the crime rate statistics

They're not great, but they're actually much better than more segregated cities like pic related.

Attached: Worst cities 2016.png (308x421, 11K)

I live on the north side of houston in a place called the woodlands. It's white with middle-upper middle class beans sprinkled around

blacks live up by 1960 and they're a blight, turn everything into a shithole. It looks like the ethnostate here though and I really like it, thinking about raising my kids here

t. Houston
Whites and Hispanics live peacefully together.
Niggers are still rampant trying to make life hell.

Also, bait.

Attached: 1524702194924s.jpg (37x125, 2K)

>tl;dr: the more diverse a community the worse it's social health and it begins to die

Attached: 4b14f1ac01525a37a566b9178ad1f927fe3e7df66b48c20e32d617f4145940d5.png (617x3902, 327K)

Attached: b8cd2230af947f669bb846163bf3d2061a05166ffbf85381c403588329c87fb5.png (668x1709, 365K)

So basically all the evidence points towards diversity completely destroying social cohesion.

Attached: 3a797bee53d2d9d98c6ea99b46a14c8c5b36c3c7725ec9dc6b1db2b59aa5ac95.jpg (912x1200, 173K)

Attached: Nod.gif (500x211, 985K)

I lived and worked in the heart of Houstons medical center for a long time. It was a shithole. The only times that they washed out the awful niggers from the city were when the rodeo or Texans were in town, or when some big event is going on, those are probably the only times the media is in town. Houston is garbage. Houston is garbage. Day to day is hell. The niggers that washed ashore after hurricane Katrina's failed genocide destroyed the city. The crime rate spiked. It's awful. So glad to never have to go back there.

Heights here. Its pretty White. Lots of jews tho

Few mutts in here trying to spread the lie
"See we can live together"
If that we're true then white flight wouldn't happen.
You can already see on that map ,the races self segregating

This city is so fucking bad. There's just no way for me to describe over the internet how much a shithole houston is. It's something you have to see yourself. I wish every fucking day i could leave this city, but i don't make enough money.

It has some of the best infrastructure and biggest roads in the country. Quite the opposite of a "shithole."

Attached: Houston Freeway.jpg (683x1024, 386K)

Houston Heights also.
Most of the people in my apartment complex are mentally ill liberals.

Attached: IMG_0766.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Yeah my roomate is a crunchy hippy type. Shes cool tho. I really enjoy the area desu. Lets meet up sometime

This. That map clearly shows segregation, pretty ballsy of the authors to claim the exact opposite.

I was going to added about white flight and self segregation, it's great if you can afford to move but if don't have the money to up and move and find yrself trapped inside nigga central , yr more likely to have mixed race kids

Doesn't Huston have a massive crime problem and a massive shooting death problem?

I live in the UK and I have heard some godawful things about Huston.

>Muh infrastructure

Dude, a nice road going through a pile of shit doesn't make that pile of shit any less shitty.

also
>biggest roads

That's really what we want to know, if that is literally one of the only reasons you can think of that huston isn't a shithole...

BUH DA ROADS IS BIIIG

No.

>170385213
Six million people and one of the lowest costs of living in the nation. If he cant make it here he wont make it anywhere

Ahh the Heights aka the nigger's coonocopia of trinkets and bikes just ripe for the reparating

Attached: TypicalHeightsResident.jpg (480x700, 43K)

Am I misreading the map? How is that not clearly segregated?

Seriously, what is wrong with Libtards? They’re obsessed with diversity and race and can’t seem to understand that forcing their ideology makes things worse and creates a lot of angry, resentful people. They will never, ever be like Texas because our culture is superior. They can’t copy our superior culture because their people are elitist faggots that never learn from mistakes.

Attached: E5C1C206-7015-4828-A2EC-8F1D8AB2234D.jpg (1109x1479, 244K)

As someone that lives in Houston I can legit testify this is true. I think its becuase there are more poor whites that live in Houston than in any other city and because of that it gives the illusion of no segregation. However, I can't deny that every where I have lived in Houston, I've always seen a diversity in every neighborhood. The only exemption is for the Asian community in West Houston, it's all fucking chinks there and none of the other ethnic groups want to live with them. Nobody likes them here in Houston.

Attached: 285752_488212691211636_26848850_n.jpg (640x960, 43K)

I live in southeast and one thing that drives me nuts is that the local nogs just cross the street anywhere they want and expect you to stop for them. I would gladly pay for a license to crush them back into blacktop. That would at least solve the pot hole problems.

Huntsville here and your area will fall to the brown herd in 2017....Oh wait...move to Conroe yah tard

>Texas retards

Anyways, those still look pretty segregated, diversity would have none of those solid colors.

The Woodlands prices out most of the riffraff

>move to Conroe

O I am laffin

Houston is hellish.
Lived in a multiracial slaughterhouse where a different person got murdered every week.
Lived behind a bulletproof steel door and slept on the floor with my 12 gauge
Carried a concealed combat pistol for years that never left my side, even when I was taking a shit.
Practiced every weekend at the range with my buddies, then went to IHOP.
All of our conversations revolved around killing in some way, training, tactics, survivalism, suburban paranoia, etc.
It took me years before the nightmares about shooting people would stop.
Basically I was like an unpaid police officer on constant patrol in a dangerous slum.

This.

Bigger than YOU, Nigel...

Attached: M25 motorway, London.jpg (1200x1800, 619K)

I'm glad you're out of there, but how did you end up in Deutschland?
Meh, pretty "diverse" and integrated for an American city, compare Houston with Tulsa, OK.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-l2tO1aUizess.jpg (1680x532, 265K)

>where a different person got murdered every week.
God I hope so,who would want to kill the same person every week. :)
.its a shame but it looks like the white races best days are all behind us

Yeah but the solid colors are just showing that MOST of the people there are that race.
Its likely they have quite a few others mixed in.

I live in Houston, map is wildly inaccurate.

Probably less murder than London lol
But yet almost every house has a gun in it.

I dont this white minority shit it really riles up the right into action.

Attached: what is white.jpg (650x951, 212K)

Attached: increase in self identified whites.jpg (795x655, 50K)

Doesn't look that far off to me.
Missing a few niggers in the 5th ward area, but overall I don't see a prob.

Houston is the human equivalent of a butterfly killing jar. You feel sweaty and trapped constantly bumping your head against the glass. You're woozy from the gasoline fumes. Then they hand you a gun. Get out before you shoot someone or shoot yourself. Life's too short to live like a survivor in a Mad Max movie.

Houston fag living in Dallas. Houston might be ugly but it has character and I miss it. The only bad thing about the city is the traffic. Crime isn't that big of a deal unless you love in a shit area.

Hey dude. I need a badass New Zealand logo.
Like something with that bird on it.

Attached: white birth rate.jpg (1559x194, 82K)

I’m mildly retarded without street names and got a bad point of reference. It actually looks about right.

Houston bro here.
That map is slightly accurate.
What they don't show is the whites living behind gated communities and Hispanics replacing the blacks.
If this author thinks that Houston is a case of diversity they've got another thing coming.

Attached: 1524897498134.png (492x500, 347K)

James Prince runs the city and hoods.he literally owns the neighbourhood he grew up in..doesnt like trouble.

Attached: Haasts eagle.jpg (1000x971, 69K)

>I need a badass New Zealand logo.
>badass
>New Zealand logo

Attached: Dominion.png (1000x876, 105K)

No, I mean the kiwi.
I'm giving a talk and the main guy is New Zealander.
I want to put it on the Q & A slide.
Something with the Kiwi or something that will strike a chord in him.

>I'm glad you're out of there, but how did you end up in Deutschland?

My grandmother got old and sick and I agreed to move back, because my life was headed nowhere and I couldn't escape Houston.

The woodlands is absolutely beautiful. Played a few football games there, the field was surrounded by these beautiful massive trees, even the air smelled good. Good times.

The traffic is one of the biggest reasons to move out of Houston.

Attached: tepepe.jpg (669x376, 26K)

Attached: NZANCAP.png (2000x1333, 344K)

The Woodlands reporting in, feels good

I literally see nobody that has a problem with Asian people in Houston. For the most part, people get along or tolerate each other.

I'm not advocating forced diversity but it kind of just happened in this city.

If it wasn't for parents picking up their kids from school.
It wouldn't be all that bad.
Outside of that, they really i-45.

Hahah he would probably like this, actually.
But it can't be overtly political.
Lots of other people there.

You got out just in time before Waco then. Now we are always on the lookout for ATF tanks with one hand on a molotov cocktail

No this town is shit and brown people suck

Haha what? Seems to me like the Washington Post hasn't actually been to Houston. Houston is segregated go see how many white people and spics live in third Ward and fifth ward. Bunch of retards haha.

Attached: 1518406993394.jpg (500x372, 73K)

I live in Houston (clear lake) and no the minorities have turned this place to hell. This was a really nice area where NASA employees lived it has gone massively down hill in the last ten years. I went to the Clear Lake park last week and not only was there not a white perosn in sight there was literally a table set up where muslims were handing out free korans. I have had friends that are minorities but the reality of it is that it would be way better all white and for any good minority there are hundreds that are horrible

if you stay in the right part of town you have nothing to worry about. If you get lost and end up in third ward or some mexican enclave there is a good chance your body will be found in a ditch

I love Houston.
It's bad for outsiders tho.
Don't come here. You won't like it.
We're full.
mfw people think Houston is like a typical 'big city' and can be defined by its downtown.

>5th ward

I went to high school for one year in Sunnyside at that closed-down Vanguard school before I went back to my home district. I witnessed my first murder there.

Clear lake is too expensive for nigs to live there.

>live in Houston satellite city
>discover a website called schooldigger.com
>look up old elementary, middle, and high schools
>all have lost their exemplary status
>view schools by racial makeup
>90% white 20 years ago
>5% white now
>mostly wetbacks, nigs and a few chinks replacing
>can clearly see white flight over the years on a graph
>almost all get free meals
>in my time if you had no money you got 3 chicken nuggets and a water cup after everyone else had been served

lel

Attached: 65161868494.jpg (1162x850, 255K)

Not really massive problem.I've found dead niggers with bullet holes before. Think of it like this. Every street corner has had some type of nigger robbery crime involving armed burglary. In fact the Whataburger i m about to go to at 3am two niggers were shot down in the restraunt by drunk coppers with their wives after drinking. To be honest if you don't have a gun and you drive late at night your a dumb. And because of the nigger spics and white meth heads houses get burglarized at night and during the day. The new hype is gated community but recently niggers will slip threw and Rob Asians tie you up rape and torture you and Rob you in your own home over 3days. Like I said if you don't have a gun and things gon happen down south. Not even counting inner city gang crime and random Mexicans shooting niggers a lot. You will hear every week gunshot victim's found in apartments all the time.

Houstons a shithole what a surprise

99 should help a lot when it’s completely finished. I’m hoping that some businesses move out to the surrounding suburbs so people can commute around the city, burb to burb, instead of clogging the freeways up into one central downtown area.

>takes an hour to get five miles down the road on a 8 lane highway
>beaners literally fucking everywhere don't even speak English
>H-Town nogs with their spoke rims sticking out and booming systems in the trunck swerving in lanes on 45
>humid as absolute shit
>floods every other year
>holy shit all these fucking beaners sound like barking dogs
>downtown absolutely riddled with the homeless
>endless concrete sprawl and signage
>parks are full of fucking beaners that leave their trash everywhere
>can never relax cause there are always blacks
Born and raised in Houston, know it like the back of my hand. Never going back.

it is still pretty nice just getting worse. They've been building some section 8 hosing and the crime is pushing out of the city into here. In my elementary school they have classes where they just speak spanish. This has all happened in the last ten years or so. Once the older generations of Apollo mission people die out this place is probably going to get bad.

I lived in and around Houston my entire life. In 07 I had to move away for work reasons. I’d visit the family every few years and each time the city was more and more packed with Mexicans. The traffic was always bad but it just got steadily worse. I went back last year and was just blown away. The city is packed with people now. I remember driving on 45 and seeing long stretches of woods and fields on my way into downtown from 1960 up north. Now it’s bumper to bumper six lane traffic jam with shopping centers for miles. My neighborhood up north is gone. It’s a run down suburb jam packed with Mexicans and run down pickup trucks. I drive through the old neighborhood at 50 mph and try not to make eye contact with anyone. No one I know still lives there. It used to be 90+ white with kids on bikes and barbecues and football games. Now it’s sullen cholos standing on street corners eye fucking white boys dumb enough to drive through the hood.

Of course I remember the kickburglars back in the 90s. Nearly everyone got a steel door with a hardened frame after that and a shotgun. That was back in the day when amp/fry was big in Houston. That's weed dipped in embalming fluid... the bathsalts of yesteryear. You would get jacked stopping at a red light in the wrong neighborhood. Idiots wouldn't know where to drive and what to look for, not enough common sense to stay off the backstreets in Gulfton or Greenspoint. They'd think just because UH is there that the Third Ward was safe.

Checked and F

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 150K)

How is that diverse? Massive segments are dominated by one race.

im be serious for a moment, my neighborhood is basically 50 white 20 mex 20 asian 10 others arab/indian/tongans, everything NOT INCLUDING BLACKS OR HEEBS. and everyone gets along fine.

sorted by robbery

Attached: houstonlol.jpg (832x455, 83K)

A big shift happened after Katrina>
Also all of the prisons in texas release prisoners downtown houston.

I thought houston sucked then I moved to Baltimore.

Youhavenoideahowbaditreallyis.jpg

At least in houston I had my gun.

Attached: VmjcfuJ_KnC5AGG31aFJGC7g31sQeViFFBjVFtEs7fI.jpg (960x960, 133K)

it isnt, its just stupid liberal talk.

Attached: 3B54BF6500000578-4029410-image-m-33_1481646725575.jpg (962x603, 284K)

The Woodlands is starting to get taken over by mexican nationals and to a lesser extent asians I believe. I would rather live in River/Afton Oaks or Memorial Villages but The Woodlands is further away from the ghetto which is nice.

Get back over the wall paco

Attached: diversity_is_our_strength.jpg (960x696, 133K)

Can confirm that Houston is segregated and author is a retard
t. Texan

lmao shut yo bitch ass up bob

My best friend lived on a yacht in a marina in Clear Lake. His dad was a nuclear chemist who worked for NASA. Webster had the most incredible Half-Price Books I'd ever been in. Many old operating manuals from JSC.

You should have gone hunting user

I would guess it is from 2010 when the last census was taken

This guy has a point

Thought about it. Buddy of mine went down to Hermosillo every year.

Yes. Every fucking time. Obama did wonders with Jarret and his other criminal coherts destroying nice neighborhoods by planting boogas in these areas to make them ethnically diverse.
So many suburbs in detroit like hamtramick were clean and safe until the late 70s (dont quote the date) when things started to turn and people started moving out.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 54K)

Houston's a weird city. The three main draws are the ship channel, chemical plants, and the energy sector. It's massive, it's hot, and it's sometimes just really boring to live there. It's Democrat with a growing pension problem, but it's not as bad as, say, California cities. I think the best metaphor to convey the feeling of the city is the bayou beautification project that's going on there. It's a miles-long muddy stetch of water that is there to prevent flooding during storms. You can't swim in it, you probably shouldn't fish in it. Nevertheless, they've made a bike path out of it and tidied it up some, planted shrubs and such, and it looked pretty decent until the hurricane came and washed all the plant life away.

The city is basically living proof that you can turn any shithole into a bustling metropolis if its flat enough and you give it a port.

Thanks for posting that. I've been looking for the full thing for years.

Attached: how diversity has affected the average american.png (586x503, 146K)

How is Houston if you live in River Oaks, Afton Oaks or one the villages?
Might live there for a few years after I graduate.
Fron San Antonio, want to live in a white community

I know you

Attached: 31163540_1989392751324962_2245354652616884224_n.jpg (280x292, 9K)

The Woodlands is like catnip for white people

Like your description, failed genocide which means controlled weather directed toward specific areas! call it Harp or whatever. I remember the ultra weird and pretty obvious if you are awake weather, storm front forming , turning then stalling and sitting on houston, especially your last flooding episode.

Attached: image.jpg (487x416, 85K)