SLAVERY IS A CHOICE

SLAVERY IS A CHOICE

Attached: angry-kanye-west-300x225.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1qCpt_1440
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
youtube.com/watch?v=xdOHLWeeSAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is paying tax

Attached: mask.jpg (750x750, 244K)

It kind of is. I mean, it wasn't really way back when, but otoh a violent uprising was always on the table, so I suppose he is correct. I don't know, I'm not black enough to understand.

>it wasn't really way back when
yes it fucking was. hundreds of tribes were targeted and only a few dozen were retarded enough to agree to get onto the ships. some worked it out halfway and jumped into the ocean.

it's like you think negros get scared when you threaten something that isn't their own flesh and skin. you'd need more slave-drivers than slaves to keep things running smoothly.

So is slavery - kanye west

slavery wasn't a choice

claiming "400" years of "slavery" that you never experienced is the reason you dindu nuffin with your life is a choice (that you happened to be encouraged to make by one (((party))) in particular)

t. black user

Just like the colonial-era US could have chosen to pick their own cotton

Sucking dog cock is a choice

Why couldn't the slaves free themselves? What stopped them from it?

If you think about it the slaves got a pretty good deal in the end. I mean maybe not for their immediate selves but for their descendants.

If not for slavery Kanye would probably be in some African shithole eating mosquito burgers. Even the poorest of blacks in America have it 9001x better than the average black person in Africa.

The ultimate redpill breakdown of what Kanye said, spread the fuck out of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1qCpt_1440

>when you become so woke that you loop around to being more redpilled than the most fervently racist white

I think he's a dumb nigger and wish he wasn't worshiped on Jow Forums, but I can't do anything about it.
Hopefully he persuades some other dumb niggers in to being what ever the fuck dumb niggers become when influenced like that.

Why didn't they overpower owners when they're 100:1 or more?

Turns out blacks are the most subservient of all.

Nigs gonna nig idk how else to explain it

depression is also a choice

Being black is a choice

Attached: 1511766943453.jpg (530x970, 299K)

Checked and its good shit.

Trying to find that webm of the english gentleman with a literal army of nude nogs around him, explaining how they maim themselves to get out of work. I fucking saved it but can't find it.

no, he said 400 years of slavery is a choice, implying AfAms still have a slave mentality .

Lol. This is what Kanye was actually fucking saying. Continued slavery is a fucking choice when it's "agree with liberals who hate you and have done nothing for you or be ostracized from your own community."

Only muricans could be this willfully ignorant >A round of lardburgers in white inbread for the Jow Forums table!

VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS WHO WERE THE ONLY PARTY THAT OWNED SLAVES IS CHOOSING SLAVERY

N now th that that don't kill me.

Attached: Anna.png (1440x2085, 2.29M)

The people mad at kanye love Frederick Douglass but you could argue that if he chose to escape to the nort, then by definition, before he escaped he was choosing to be a slave.

It's good shit and it's actually about slavery in general, not just for black people, he does a good job of explaining modern slavery

found it!

Attached: lazy niggers.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

>all those strong niggers for you to rape

We really were born in wrong timeline.

>be black
>be kangz in Africa
>somehow get BTFO by a boatload of Dutch traders and forced overseas to pick cotton

How can you build pyramids but not defeat a handful of wypipo

Attached: 1525312049186.jpg (500x398, 175K)

Have you ever seen a pyramid in black africa?

>Kanye is being slid and the ENTIRE interview unedited is being hidden because its REDPILLED
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

Watch this interview!!!!!! Kanye full TMZ interview with Bellagio Sampler's awesome commentary and red pill breakdown

Kanye is ALERT and he doesn't wanna be in the illuminati anymore HE JOINED PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!

>THE BIGGER PLAN

Attached: 2cd4e795d0049735580497143c8288a7.jpg (400x534, 35K)

cry more kikes, your voting bloc is leaving your plantation

Attached: nervous.jpg (226x186, 20K)

Thats true.

If you rather be shitted on whole life and fucked around, instead even dieing but with some asshole, then fuck you.

Altho the true death rate of jews in our camps was around 100-120k, it still makes me fckin chukle. Pols made rezist movements even in concentraction camps, and fucking jews could only die, or work as guards killing their own.

So yeah, fuck slave mentality. Doesnt matter, if its drugs, or just nigger like life.

Yeah, slavery is a choise just like a serfdom. /pol, are you fucking serious?

Umm, sweetie, i think you're forgetting about these Nubian pyramids. They're at least as big as a 2 bedroom mcmansion.

WYPIPO BTFO!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots.

Attached: The-Nubian-pyramids-of-Sudan-685x1024.jpg (685x1024, 148K)

And of the Jews that got holocaust'd, were just the normies. The upper crust Jews willingly sacrificed their own to further their agenda.

Attached: Netan Hitler.png (903x811, 392K)

it was a choice
>slavery or death
we know what they chose

the only significant slave uprising was led by a white man.

slaves were already selected to be enslavable. certain tribes were avoided for slavery because you just ended up having to kill them.

Attached: 1846-47_John_Brown_by_Augustus_Washington_(without_frame).jpg (416x629, 185K)

How is this shit even possible. They'd need like 15 kikeslaves and ramps to build something this tall. And even with all that it would take like 3 weeks. Those didn't exist!!!!!! So either you're a conspiratard who believes in aliens or you have to admit that Wakanda Forever!!

Lol

Friendly reminder than Bob Marley and Marcus Garvey agree

Attached: CB30A267-E868-4084-8EFF-FDE68EC08C44.jpg (640x1059, 287K)

This.

Anyone who isn't left knows that he was trying to get a point like that across. Lefties hate him anyway so who cares.

This demonization will just harden him to the point of dismissing leftists as being human.

wow. kanye is actually a retard.

They were built by the guy in the background, in green. Seriously check the size of him!

Ok wait wtf!!! I didn't see that. It was the only pic with niggers for scale.

I mean, Mbaku thick, nigga what!!! U mad wytboi?

Q predicted this

MOFO

You'll believe anything won't you...fucking cuck.

FO' HUNNID YEAUHS?

YOU WUZ ENSLAVED

FO FO' HUNNED YEARS?

DAT SOUNDS LIKE A CHOICE TO ME

Attached: confederatekanye.jpg (980x552, 70K)

>t. reddit
Fuck off we're full

Let me tell you something

Whites have never made good slaves, through all of human history, because they have a remarkable tendency to rise up and kill whoever is enslaving them. Whites almost always choose death over slavery.

death was always an option

Wtf. White people just call it progressivism and pretend they like it.

Example: your fucking country

They are actually rebooting Spartacus with an all black cast in Alabama.

Public display of the Confederate battle flag WHEN?

Attached: lYA8YON.png (628x353, 514K)

Attached: Woke.png (506x714, 68K)

This eloquent nigga's got some white in him

>slavery wasn't a choice

Attached: 466b001c1ee009e499b96d1acbfdf330.jpg (838x351, 56K)

Unironically this

Articulated, well-read, independent thinker, logical and factual
Is this a magic negroo or just one free from jewish chains?

Pretty much this. Progressivism is voluntary slavery.

So is stupidity, apparently.

So is slavery - yeezy

Pyramidlets

Attached: Capture.png (1437x969, 1.67M)