I promise you will shit your pants if you read this

I promise you will shit your pants if you read this.

Type these into google images and yandex to compare:

White man and white woman
American Inventors
White couple
White woman with children
European history people
European people art
Happy American couple

Happy white american man
Happy white american woman
Happy white american child

Original reddit post: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6trado/google_erasing_history/

Google is erasing and rewriting history. Unfucking believable.

Attached: 1509221493504.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Youre a free man arent you?

Attached: 746EE032-0362-4614-A0EB-3537CD6CF4A9.jpg (690x330, 165K)

Who still uses google?

Dude it's happening on yandex and Duck Duck Go too. Type in Happy white american woman for proof.

What
the
fuck
we're
done

And that's just the tame shit I just mentioned. Back in the 2000's, I used to be able to find things VERY easily through search engines.

Now, the searches don't feel "grass roots" anymore but more... mainstream, like it's not showing me what's actually there. Or maybe the archives are being deleted.

I can't be 100% sure, but the 2000's internet felt more comprehensive.

Attached: google1.jpg (1230x665, 318K)

Guys, wtf is going on here? I just typed in:

Black children
White children

Scrolled to the bottom in google images (past the load more) and I get just a very limited amount of images. How can 7 billion people produce only a few hundred results???

>2018
>still using google

Attached: google 2.jpg (1095x263, 86K)

In case you haven't noticed: leftist brainfarts, even when they influence your (Google) search, tend to redpill people. Grab the popcorn and watch the masses slowly pull out the noose.

Attached: google 3.png (738x212, 150K)

I think it's only because of the way the engine works, because "American" will bring up x photos and "African American" will bring up y photos. It's the distinction that it defaults to because of using the words. Plus everyone (blacks and whites) is wondering if blacks even do anything so it's going to show them as a priority because so many ppl are curious and put in "african american".

Google, Yandex, and DDG are all doing it. And it's more than just results, it's how few images we are getting. (even under black children)

You're right. I'm still hoping the IT and hacker community really pays attention to this because I've suspected for a long time that they might be denying access to or even erasing internet history.

So what's the point of it?

How mentally challenged would you have to be to believe most of history was carried out by niggers?

It's a gimmick. Don't act like children.

Google is way the disgusting KIKE ZOG data mines us to put us into camps. Google "Seige" and read it.

Hmph! That's the least of it. You know Hillary was supposed to win right? You know that they want a Chinese version of internet censorship here in the West, don't you?

This is all a precursor to the multicultural censored internet. No borders... and the elite dictate your life. Type in Georgia Guide Stones in youtube and ponder.

Glad to see others are recognizing this horrifying process.

What you're seeing when a search for "white couple" returns pictures of a white woman and black man is evidence of the entire media's effort to program white women to think being in a reproductive relationship means having a black man as the father of her children.

Again, this cultural attack by the Zionists against whites occurs in all the facets of media the Zionists control. This is why the results are so skewed regardless of search engine.

If the Zionists can trick women into giving their wombs to black men instead of white (much like the Zionists did when they used their MSM to convince women to smoke deadly cigarettes, and to require a common rock of carbon from a man before allowing him to reproduce), then what white men have to say about white genocide will be irrelevant.

The battleground for the very existence of the white race is the white woman's womb. And these search results show the Zionists are fighting a genocidal battle to eliminate whites forever.

Attached: 1520898003421.jpg (640x864, 57K)

>It's a gimmick. Don't act like children
You're missing the crucial point:

Women ARE children (or think like them, anyway).

The Zionists do not give a single fuck whether every white man on Earth riducules this campaign. The Zionists know that come reproduction time it's the opinion of white *women* that matters.

And if the Zionists can deceive white women into believing they should give their wombs to black men, not white, the white race will be exterminated within a century.

Attached: African American I beg of you.jpg (250x250, 58K)

I checked the Chinese version, Baidu for white people. It seems not to be cucked.

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-013911.png (1080x1920, 1.65M)

finally, something to make me shit my pants

Important results. The Zionists do not yet control China (though they plan to, which is why ultra-wealthy like Zuckerberg and Murdoch had their children with Chinese women).

>finally, something to make me shit my pants
It's even better reading that as if it's from a late night infomercial.

"Finally! Something to make me shit my pants!"

It's the same on DDG! Can anyone suggest a search engine not owned by ((them))

kek

Attached: 1399895482260.png (400x197, 123K)

It's not just the search engines. It's the search engines scraping the MSM (owned by the same people who own the search engines).

Blaming only the search engines misses the monstrous scale of the attack.

This is like burying fake dinosaur bones for future gens to discover. When we're all black. After they flood us with the dregs of the African continent, because it was wiser to shit up European civilization and be done with it than to sterilize the savages who can't even control their own population.
They're seeding the future.

That image is what the Zionists are programming women - who are not free thinkers, but instead instinctively want to fit in with what they're told is the expectations of their group - to believe it means for a white woman to be part of a "white couple."

Nice bro. Im a hapa but this fucken shit is fucken bullshit. Fuck google. Fucking cunts. Day of the rope for these fucks.

Attached: shoop.jpg (125x125, 9K)

Best image I had while phoneposting, and I thought that image was well-known enough that people would recognize it simply as representative.

Try to find states per capita homicide by firearm in a cohesive ranking.

1 year ago it would be all of page one. Now it comes up as “death rate” rather than homicides exclusively. Death rate includes suicides to manipulate people into thinking states with less guns are safer.

I'd say that effect has two parts: first the well-documented distortion of search results to push the globalists' agenda, and second there is now a much larger globalist effort to flood the internet with propaganda.

As I'd said before, to blame just the search side, and not recognize those search engines are trawling a web full of intentionally skewed content, is to miss the monstrous scale of the globalists' attack.

>people say its how the engine works
nope.jpg they are doing it on purpose.

ITS HAPPENING THE COLAPSE OF SOCIETY IS IMMINENT

Attached: 1524506713656.gif (200x200, 110K)

"I keep getting five aces simply because I'm a better poker player than you."

goggle has been this way for a while now.
stop using goggle...

The collapse of society has already begun.

We just don't know how many floors we fall before the sudden stop.

Attached: 9.11.jpg (480x360, 52K)

>So what's the point of it?
The point of it is that the biggest corporations in the world, youtube, facebook, google, twitter, etc are trying to rewrite history.
It is akin to book burning, only worse

The normal way to fat check a theory is by means of falsification, to prevent demarcation and lies. But most of the time "in normal discourse" through verification, which relies on facts and context.
When people are not presented with the contexual evidence which they require in order to make a sound judgements, they make judgements on the basis of what little evidence they have.
Distorting facts like google does is not only disingenuous, it is dangerous.

Attached: 61DrH7dPgwL._SY686_.jpg (458x686, 66K)

The point isn't to get a few male anons better search result.

The point is these results are evidence of a society-wide Zionist attack to eliminate the white race.

If a friend uses my computer to make a search it goes like this
>search something
>returns duckduckgo results
>wtf
>navigate to google instead
>search again
We're actually fucked lad

using that specific turn of phrase.
Found the cuck.

This is what the Zionists are programming white women to see and want when those white women imagine themselves as part of a "white couple with white children."

Attached: google says this is white couple.jpg (849x453, 33K)

Duck duck go results in approx the same as google.

Bing and Yahoo return different images, but are equally semantically perverse.

The media the search engines are crawling are brainwashing white women to believe that being a white woman means having one's reproductive relationship be with a black man.

Attached: bing - white woman with white children.jpg (620x418, 61K)

What can we do to counter this type of shit?

Attached: A7639B31-75E6-4018-8CD1-B3035E2B0EB7.jpg (423x439, 42K)

Attached: 1525309776044.png (394x360, 144K)

Start dreaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I

Kek

Attached: 20180504_085925.jpg (1080x2220, 761K)

you thought 1984 was about communism because jews told you that, 1984 was always about jews

The MOST important thing we can do is tell white women about it.

The Zionists' assault on the white race is too big, and too well-funded, for any of us to stop. Our only hope is to immunize the Zionists' intended victims - white women - so white women start to want to do the opposite of what the media tell them.

That's a big ask for herd animals, but while women are naturally followers they also quickly act to utterly destroy those they feel are lying to them.

If we can plant the seed of "the MSM is lying to you and trying to hurt your future babies" then suddenly all the Zionist energy put into this works as proof of the danger. We turn the Zionists' weapon against them.

Attached: yahoo shows white women their ideal.jpg (280x354, 27K)