AUS/POL CABLE EDITION

G`day cunts.

>>The ABC refuses to apologise for calling a conservative candidate a 'c***' and insists it didn’t break any broadcasting rules
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5684799/The-ABC-refuses-apologise-calling-conservative-candidate-c-insisting-obeyed-rules.html

>>Cut emergency cable sparks Triple Zero crash across Australian capitals as the Telstra network goes down for the second time in three days
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5688719/Cut-emergency-cable-sparks-Triple-Zero-crash-Australian-capitals.html

>>Berejiklian says current immigration levels 'about right'
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/berejiklian-says-current-immigration-levels-about-right

>>Public broadcaster apologises to Kevin Rudd over Cabinet Files coverage
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/business/media/public-broadcaster-apologises-to-kevin-rudd-over-cabinet-files-coverage/news-story/e1eb2b71ce69ff55a133ff80bc5459ab

>>Private training providers fear they'll be penalised under TAFE boost
unv.is/theage.com.au/politics/victoria/private-training-providers-fear-they-ll-be-penalised-under-tafe-boost-20180502-p4zcva.html

>>Telstra apologises after triple zero emergency number crash
unv.is/baka.com.au/business/companies/triple-zero-emergency-number-outage-across-the-country-20180504-p4zd9y.html

>>Daniel Morcombe's killer Brett Peter Cowan stabbed in the ear and neck
unv.is/baka.com.au/national/queensland/daniel-morcombe-s-killer-brett-peter-cowan-stabbed-in-the-ear-and-neck-20180504-p4zdd2.html

>>How did ONE cut cable cripple emergency calls in five states? Telstra faces intense questioning over Triple Zero failure after claiming it was caused by lightning - as Bureau of Meteorology reveals the nearest strike was 200km away
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5689805/Telstra-faces-intense-questioning-Triple-Zero-failure.html

>>Deputy Comm. Andrew Crisp Has A Message For The Foreign World
youtube.com/watch?v=FbbqYWujXAU

Attached: 1524631331669.png (1151x777, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/big-new-push-to-maintain-a-big-australia/news-story/0964ce31115cba28edaad89693ea77a4
chatswood.localstats.com.au/demographics/nsw/sydney/upper-north-shore/chatswood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WORRIED about our population growth? Suck it up, Australia. Our nation needs open borders and a growing population whether we like it or not.

This is the message from an unlikely new trinity of big business, the Australian Council of Trade Unions and ethnic community groups.

They’ve joined forces in signing and releasing a joint “National Compact on Permanent Migration” document to stop our migrant intake from being slashed, The Australian reports.

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/big-new-push-to-maintain-a-big-australia/news-story/0964ce31115cba28edaad89693ea77a4

Attached: d2e.png (412x351, 78K)

>A renewed conversation around population growth was sparked in February, when former prime minister Tony Abbott called for our migrant intake to be slashed from 190,000 to 110,000.

>He cited “stagnant wages”, “clogged infrastructure”, “soaring house prices” and “ethnic gangs” as the reasons for his stance.

>“It’s a basic law of economics that increasing the supply of labour depresses wages; and that increasing demand for housing boosts price,” he said.

>Signatories to the new compact — which included the Migration Council of Australia, the Business Council of Australia, the Australian Council of Social Service, the Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils of Australia and the Settlement Council of Australia — rejected this argument.

>They said migrants “bring relationships, knowledge, skills and social capital that ensure Australia’s economy is well-placed”, arguing that “the successive settlement of millions of people ranks among Australia’s greatest achievements as a nation”.

Attached: mu6gnepzvrnz.jpg (604x613, 72K)

>ACTU supporting mass immigration, despite it undercutting local wages and shutting out local workers from the workforce

How the mighty have fallen

what's for dinner lads?

Attached: 51243551.jpg (400x300, 53K)

they need to import left leaning voters

Who here /gettingcenterlinkloansforotherpeopleorthey'llbreachtheDVO/ ?

Sorry for shilling but only the Sustainable Australia Party has a policy platform of reducing immigration. Are there others as well?

how much can you borrow from centrelink?

If there was another Republic referendum, how would you all vote?

Attached: 602d7f93ed722d4c2b6a91346edbccfe.jpg (316x421, 36K)

$500 and they lower your payment by $40 until it's "paid off"
It's more like an advance payment, actually it literally is but some view it as a loan.

Yes, we're not British.

Yes

interesting, why do some people think is 500 worth breaching a dvo?

NOOO

>prime minister turnbull
>prime minister keating
>builds themself a grand palace somewhere expensive

>prime minister cathy freedman
>acknowledge abos instead of queen

fuck that, leave the old white lady alone

Because you'll send guys with guns to back him up and drag me through elaborated ceromonies where you enter lies in your so-called body of law

Daily Reminder that Boomers are Scum and everything wrong with Australia.

man up and tell the police if they try to talk to you

Thanks for the farsighted and innovoated strategy

>>Berejiklian says current immigration levels 'about right'
fuck off cut it down

Fuck the abc. They would never have called a Labour or green person a cunt. Fucking assholes. For decades I was a supporter of the abc. Not any more. This shit is just one of a myriad of examples of their decline.

Nice flag asshole

Dont be rude. I am on holiday.

Australia Post stores are now stocking baby formula to send directly to China.

Kek, this country is finished.

Attached: jgk10ykjzrv01.jpg (1200x1600, 185K)

>tfw no more calle calle shitposts

Attached: shitposter 3.png (668x600, 308K)

having fun being a poof fucking lady boys?

You are kidding?

strewth

Attached: boomers oz.png (370x585, 64K)

Get out, boy

>chink signage

Nope, it's in Chatswood in Sydney.

There literally isnt a single female in this whole country who will fuck you

you're the one on holiday in Thailand faggot

Thats fucked up.

Why the fuck is it so hard to get on centrelink fellas.

The sign says "Direct postage to China"

isn't chatswood a richer suburb? have the chinks taken over it?

Like I said.

Capitalism was a mistake.

abbott had his fucking time to cut the noggery intake and now dutton is hopefully gonna pwnt turnbull and bring nog intake down while mass importing white south african farmers

WHO HERE /CORRUPT AS FUCK COUNCIL/

Attached: 1517161895807.gif (150x174, 2K)

>The ABC refuses to apologise for calling a conservative candidate a 'c***' and insists it didn’t break any broadcasting rules

talk a big game with free speech but when you fags get called names like cunt, cunknuckles, cuntsforbrains your contort into the austrulis snowflakus which is constructed of a bunch of one nation fags circle jerking ya little willies off to hijabweekly, colleting all your prostate secretions up and freezing it the esky to enjoy on a cool 32 degree day. you cunts are the embodiment of beta males, go jump in front of train you fucking muts. keep your circle jerk politics to yourselves faggots.

Attached: VeganTrigger.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

Yes, it's one of the most Chinese suburbs in Sydney. Has been since about the 80s.

>chatswood
Hahaha

>chatswood.localstats.com.au/demographics/nsw/sydney/upper-north-shore/chatswood

>37.0% of people living in the suburb of Chatswood were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 13.6% China , 7.7% Korea, Republic of , 5.4% Hong Kong , 2.8% England, 2.5% Taiwan, 2.5% Japan, 2.3% India, 1.9% New Zealand, 1.8% Malaysia, 1.8% Indonesia, 1.3% Philippines, 0.8% Singapore, 0.8% Iran, 0.7% South Africa.

LE 37% FACE.

DO IT CUNT

>Sudandenong holy fuck
27.2% of people living in Dandenong speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 15.5% Other, 7.1% Language spoken at home not stated, 4.6% Dari, 3.8% Tamil, 3.7% Sinhalese, 3.7% Punjabi, 3.4% Persian, 3.4% Serbian, 3.3% Arabic.

The religious makeup of Dandenong is 24.1% Islam, 18.9% Catholic, 9.4% No religion, 8.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 7.8% Hinduism, 6.5% Eastern Orthodox, 5.6% Buddhism, 4.2% Anglican, 3.5% Other Religious Groups, 1.8% Christian, nfd.

Of the 37% born here, you can chalk up at least half of those to be chink also.

Awful place. Avoid.

>work lets go several people
>workload increases over the last month or so
>tfw im trying to do a list of jobs that would normally require 3 people
>get ridiculed for not being able to keep up

who here getting absolutely and utterly JUSTed right now?

Attached: 1509884963220.jpg (577x711, 66K)

When it's eyes bulge out it looks like one of those retarded plushies, why is it so hilarious?

Oh no, do I dare say...It's le 18% face.

Jesus, a face so disgusting man will never want to see.

>le 27% face

jesus

Also, I'm glad chinks have shit birth rates, once we stop mass importing them they'll be down to 1-2% in a generation

>once we stop mass importing them
Are you implying that will ever happen? Lmao.

dutton will de-chink aus, mark my words. His vocal support for white south african farmers and constant push to bring them in means he knows about white genocide, he's like us, he'll slowly but surely push aus back to whiteness

Wrong, at least for ethnic immigrants groups.
Those PoCs know how shit their (((people))) are, much clear than whites. They are the one against immigration the most. Also, check out "bus effect".
Chink immigrants usually extremely hate new arrived chinks.

Dutton will never be PM. Also, I suspect he's a Chink shill too. He looks Eurasian, anyway.

Dutton and the coalition will be gone next election and there's not a lot of time left.

the next election is going to be the biggest shit show

I believe dutton will upend turnbullshit
he's not chinkanese
nah, i believe labor will fuck itself somehow, south australia went right-wing and most people are waking up

I can't wait, Libs are going to win!

He definitely looks like he has some Asian ancestry. I think Filipino or Indonesian.

Attached: popupimage.jpg (400x435, 77K)

>just got asked to work tomorrow

Attached: 1496906962689.jpg (2500x2500, 412K)

>the next election is going to be the biggest shit show.

For sure, looking like a hung parliment but I suspect Labor will do a deal with the Greens to secure government.

I wouldn't be sure of that.

I dunno since last election Labor spread a load of shit on social media about Medicare. Shorten is already talking about more welfare. It gets worse and worse how much shit slinging goes on

aww shit I'm late for aus/pol/

Attached: 1522734981668.jpg (345x385, 23K)

positive energies my frens

Libs can win and will win!

Labor have won 30 newspolls in a row. It's looking like 2007 or 2013, where the result is beyond doubt now.

I don't want libs to win tbqh, they are complete trash, and I don't want a labor-greens government neither.

I don't know if I want them to win. Maybe if they run on a stupid pro immigrant stupid fucking platform and loose the right wing faction will gain power again

Big business has made it clear they want more immigration and the liberals are big business's best friend.

>newspolls
>don't want libs to win
>I don't know if I want them to win.

kek

Attached: 1519540647024.png (600x550, 85K)

it fucking shits me off. I could quit my job and become a leech. I could just keep working and have enough money to have an okay life but never really make enough to get ahead. I guess they just want a mindless consumer buying useless shit

How much is the Menzies Centre paying you mate?

>I guess they just want a mindless consumer buying useless shit

Yep, that's what keeps the machine turning.

>n-no, y-you're the shill

what gay little discord are you all from?

Attached: 1522200397191.png (593x540, 306K)

>newspolls

please stop user
stop

>President appointed by members of Parliament
LOL They didn't even want to give people the power to choose their own leader.

Australians really are fucking dumb.

>Newspolls are bad when they show my side getting BTFO

And when have Newspolls ever been wrong?

it's fucking depressing. I can live cheap and work. If I keep money on the bank it looses value because interest rates are low. if I put it into shares etc I am gambling and might not have access to it if I need it

>actually trusting the main stream media

my sides

they predicted south autralia staying labor

didn' happen.

>unironically part of a shill team for Labor/greens in 2018

Attached: 1523681676258.jpg (316x317, 100K)

It's a bad situation, me personally I try and live as simple as possible, I don't buy anything I don't need but manage to keep a little bit of cash for my hobby, but other than that it just goes into savings.

Diversity for thee but not for me. Look how white they are, one island nig, for all intents and purposes they are white now too.

Anyway it's kind of a case of no shit. The fact that your average leftist faggot in the suburbs still thinks they will be terribly good for them beggars belief. They've been this way for 30-40 years.

Attached: CFMEU.jpg (1200x619, 176K)

The bigger problem is that they are here already. Eroding social cohesion, destroying philia.

It is truly saddening to see the justification for out of control immigration being chalked up to fiscal benefits by jewish sock puppets. Shallow, narrow-minded, tunnel-visioned, myopic, soulless kikes.

It is impossible to respect, trust and admire your fellow man in this country when a substantial chunk of them are cultural aliens who share zero common ground with white Australians, which are rapidly increasing in number. The guts and backbone of what melds Australian society and defines its character is being destroyed and replaced with something massively inferior and soulless.

That is the true problem with this cultural and ethnic take over. I dare say it is irreversible and has the makings of increased social unrest, pocketed culture and overall decreased happiness. My main concern is for real young Australians looking for work. Just as they are starting to get into the workforce, this bullshit starts happening, denying them opportunities on a massive scale.

>once we stop mass importing them

Attached: 1224840295403.jpg (766x810, 132K)

>unironically shilling for Labor/greens on a Mongolian public hair tapestry forum

Attached: 1523681676258b.jpg (316x317, 55K)

cute anime girls

Attached: smiling3.jpg (382x325, 86K)

as bad as it is user, chinks have shit birth rates; poo's are bad but bearable. but chinks only have 1.2 kids, we need to mass import south african white farmers

pls let us

Hell is the impossibility of reason and we are almost there

I suspect the Greens will be getting more votes, they want to fully legalise weed for recreational use and they want to reduce working hours and implement UBI, those are some pretty tasty policies for your average inner-city hipster and progressives in general.

and general idiot who doesn't realise that anyone with money or business will leave this country if possible and we can become abo's again. maybe they do wan't that, I can't tell

if greens want to win the Jow Forums vote all they have to do is legalize lolis

Attached: loli wants it so bad she gives you this look.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

They've only started to bring out these policies after the shock loss in Batman. So it's clearly out of desperation, they have no credibility, even amongst leftists. I suspect even your average hipster fag doesn't want to get blacked anymore. Because you just know that's what they are frothing at the mouth to do, like a serial killer that just can't not kill.

Hipsters don't think that far ahead.

>pls let us
It's not going to happen, EVER. "Diversity" is being pushed in ALL of our institutions. Want to know the future of Australia? Just look at UK and Canada. That is where our dumb fuck puppet leaders take us because they don't care. They are rewarded by multinationals.

hipsters vote for greens, they don't run the party. they seem like subversive jews

jesus user, get off the black pill for a sec, out of aus/amer/uk/can, aus is least cucked. We got the best chance, we have our leaders pushing for less immigration and importing white south africans.

Have hope.

I beleive Dutton will swoop in and de-chink and re-white aus

did a fucken zyklon b fart earlier today.
it has been lingering for hours now.

Who here /dirtybird/?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (454x324, 51K)

Dutton is a fucking wanker who wants to spy on everyone, just like they do in UK.
>hurr he wants to import 20k white SA, Australia is saved!
You are naive.

we have some who aren't fucking stupid and know they need immigration to keep their system going. they are better off with whites. but everyone is calling them racists bigots blah blah we are all fucked