Fuck liberals

>be me
>be White/Maori college exchange student from New Zealand to USA
>at dress up party
>dressed in tāniko dress (maori kilt), tiki necklace & moko (traditional Maori tattoos)
>talking to cute girl + thots asking about mokos
>Femitard/Liberal chick come up to me
>tells le me that I'm appropriating pacific culture
>accuses me of racism
>explain to her I'm half Maori and this is traditional for my people
>system32.jpeg + Error404.jpeg
>gofuckyourselfcunt.mp3

>she leaves the party

Attached: RrSfvxwTcYgXdtL-1600x900-noPad.jpg (669x376, 26K)

>Maori

Attached: 1521616619379.png (814x541, 824K)

Should've knocked that bitch out

>Maori
>not just flipping the fuck out, smashing the bitch with both fists, and needing three bouncers to drag you out

I don't believe that story for a second, orc.

Attached: 1458048200570.png (414x556, 450K)

wanna fight cunt

Also all 3 of the bouncers are islanders.

You aren't white get the fuck off of Jow Forums subhuman.

Anyone else wish we could have been nuclear. Fucking Lange Liberals didnt even give it a chance. Could have also had American cruisers patrolling our shores, and now the horse faced slut just said NO to billions free fuckin oil money. Why does this country have to turn down everything good thats offered to it?

Attached: GP0STOJSZ_Medium_res.jpg (800x533, 143K)

One of my favorite ethnicities. You will be solid allies during the coming end days. God bless you brother.

so u uda sdand da impordence ov culdur bud u sdill ware yur hard on yur sleve?

Attached: 1525293568778.jpg (706x607, 111K)

Next time, call the bitch a hangipants, knock her out with your mere and rape her.

is what you looked like cuntknuckles?

Attached: moana.png (2048x1132, 852K)

or were you a bit more like this ya poofta

Attached: forbidden_maori_by_dinadaymakeup-d2z5zsc.jpg (750x1000, 239K)

Labour and the other libtards will be the end of this country

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-05-04 à 7.28.00 PM.png (452x450, 286K)

i'm liking these maori more and more

Attached: 1524695568908.png (1008x670, 327K)

Dont be fooled, innacity Maori are nigger tier. Its the rural Maori that are based.

Lmao
>Heterochromatic eyes
Hmmmm

hope you got laid

Kek

Attached: 1522053216282.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

Noice

>white/maori
what did he mean by this

Can't you stay in the US?

Well not really, we have great power sources in hydro and geothermal available to us. So while nuclear would be cute it wouldn't be necessary.

I just wish we didn't try to be contrarian hippies to the US and Australia at every opportunity. Fucking stupid damaging our relationships overseas for no good reason.

Do Maoris have BBCs

Maoris have SBC's. They are descended from Asians.

Also until very recently it wasn't economic to build nukes at the scale we'd need, i.e. not huge. Having a single irreplaceablely large power station is bad for grid security

Kiwi on a vpn with a 4pass in case anyone's wondering

we've been fucking hippies on everything since vietnam, sure we have other energy sources, but nuclear would be great for our navy. we wouldn't even have to import the material, theres a fair bit in the hills near my house

no, i used to play league with a few of them, they don't have big dicks

>i used to play league with a few of them, they don't have big dicks

how do you know that from playing a video game with them

Was more about supporting the states when they needed us. We were nowhere close to needing the energy at the time, but we sure as fuck needed some money, the country was in a depression for fucks sakes. It wasnt the time to be dicking around upsetting France.

ahaha shame cunt.

Wanna hang out bro?

>Maori guys love eating man hole.

Shoulda told that bitch to cook some eggs

>>explain to her I'm half Maori and this is traditional for my people
you didn't dress up then did you stupid monkey?

>but nuclear would be great for our navy. we wouldn't even have to import the material, theres a fair bit in the hills near my house
Except earthquakes make it tricky for us.

Ah
Still kind of pointless for the navy, great if we wanted to go in for R&D but as it is our armed forces don't need to be more than a glorified coast guard. Almost all our problems are domestic and relate to our economy, migration habits and infrastructure.
That is true, we're still in such a shitty economic position now that we really need to make friends in somewhere that isn't an economic parasite.

Fuck off, mutt

That and it'd be a waste, better to hold onto it and use it for future generations when nuclear energy is more widely utilized (although the chinks will probably get to it first sadly)

half caste dirty arse

my wife is Maori, and she's more traditional and red-pilled than most Jow Forums LARPers. cooks a mean hangi and takes really good care of me and our home. best decision I ever made.

Attached: 1512374472556.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

only appropriate response

maoris are chill af you absolute diabetes nigger

Well I said it earlier, but the solution is simple. But fuckin horse face thinks her image is worth more then the nations well being.

Attached: Oil_platform_P-51_(Brazil).jpg (2657x1772, 2.63M)

you cant blame them for that

bongs shouldve left them the fuck alone and theydve formed a decent civilisation like 500 years later

>be big island guy
>mind your own fucking business
>it works out tremendously
>britbongs appear
>jew you

nothing beats the classics

they're typically obese, hideous single mothers. I guess none of that would matter to an American

Nz version of a Hapa.

Theres no logic at all with libtards..Why apropriating another culture is bad? Shouldnt they be happy for people to apropriating someones culture? Apropriation of cultures fully goes with diversity propaganda. Niggers should be happy if anyone apropiating their culture

Noice

Attached: 1522378438483.gif (300x200, 903K)

>White/Maori
Dios mio....

Good job brother.

Fuck these leftist cunts.
I talk to anyone I consider intelligent personally.

Haha, you made my day OP.

>voting for "85,000 more" National

This.

Why do you think NZF is pushing for a FTA with the EU and the UK

Its an MMP what do you expect.

Neither are u mutt

ok? mine is petite, DD-cup, and young. you mad bro? she gets hit on constantly when she goes out. I keep her on a real tight leash.

Attached: 1524689328126.jpg (3216x2412, 785K)

lol thats not a bloody Maori she is like a 1/4 cast

>CRT TV

Attached: 1497611017812.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Mfw when I'm maori and hate my people. Don't like the culture, the language is ugly and our people are lazy fucks.
There is nothing good or positive about our influence on New Zealand.

Every single maori is 1/4 caste at best mate.

Hey nigger, you're with friends here.
Stop parking shitty cars on the front lawn.

Attached: 5cb.png (801x450, 112K)

a lot of them have adopted nigger culture and act like real niggers to the point where many of them aren't any better than niggers
some of them are alright though, they are like the fags on hawaii pretty much

Thanks mate. Good thing is I pass as white. Which is weird because most of my family look like they walked straight out of once were warriors.
But I think my lighter skin and hair is part of the reason I had so much trouble growing up. Reckon my family were all jealous of me because I could spend in.

Once were College Students

Some are even worse cause they have to overcompensate for the fact they aren't real niBBas

>12% of New Zealanders are mixed-race, mostly Half White/Maori or Hapa
Every family that can't rebreed to 90% ethnic purity within the next 3 generations should be imprisoned, expelled or sterilized should they resist against this.

kek