I am going to post this every day until you remember that Ulster is British

I am going to post this every day until you remember that Ulster is British.
It's easy for you faggots to ignore us, but we are having our culture (which is also YOUR culture) attacked every day by taigs.

Attached: Flag_of_Northern_Ireland.svg.png (1200x600, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-43823506
irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/why-can-unionists-not-see-a-united-ireland-is-inevitable
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=jL661NQCVoU
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
youtube.com/watch?v=ICEt7Q5E43w
youtu.be/yarrY9Q0_XU
youtube.com/watch?v=wY0JyyXgEIs&index=4&list=PL5tdgSWzW-P1_u7IfLbpxetkchNpTGsOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course Ulster is British. Ireland is one of the British Isles.
You mean Ulster is part of the United Kingdom. Which is exterminating itself and replacing itself with Mudslims.
You have a choice - be Irish or give your future to Islam.

creating this thread every day is your culture.

Star of David on the flag?

Attached: 16d.jpg (374x767, 59K)

I never forgot that Ulster is British. It is in fact the most British part of Britain even if it isn't in Britain. It has also eternally BTFOed any claim to legitimacy of the papist rump republic to the south considering it is now twice about to prove that Ulster Protestants are more socially conservative than Irish Catholics.

Why, so the white women of Ulster can murder their babies and the men can marry each other? The Southerners are being replaced far faster than Ulster and the Southerners are only a little bit behind mainland Britain. There is zero reactionary effort occurring in the republic, to be honest an independent Ulster Kingdom might be the only chance of saving the British.

Attached: DUP Pepe.jpg (738x519, 76K)

Ireland is more cucked than the UK is, they're still a vassal of the EU.

More culture than you have, memeflag.

The people of Ulster are older than the celts of Ireland, I believe they originate from a tribe in Israel and came here before breeding with Scots to produce us. It's one of the main reasons we will never, ever be Irish.

>I believe they originate from a tribe in Israel and came here

genetic testing should easily prove this.

i am a pure bread pakistani.

I chose Islam even though I'm part Irish.

Catholic majority in the 6 of the 9 counties of Ulster still under foreign rule by 2021
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-43823506

United Ireland Inevitable
irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/why-can-unionists-not-see-a-united-ireland-is-inevitable

>DUP
>Paisley
You're part of the problem, the DUP are cucks and slaves to Sinners whims. TUV are the only way forward, DUP and that nigger Paisley are the reason we have Provos in government.

>all catholics are republicans
retarded taig

FUCK THE POPE AND FUCK THE IRA

ULSTER IS BRITISH! NO SURRENDER!

Attached: ireland1.jpg (800x594, 25K)

> implying anybody gives a shit about Northern Ireland
> implying you're not a traitor to your own people
Northern Irish Protestants are literally the house niggers of the UK. You're a docile pet dog, betraying your own people to perpetuate their own oppression. Sad.

You don't believe in dinosaurs either and the earth is only 6,000 years old right?

Northern Ireland VOTED to STAY in the EU
Your scottish calvinist planters you fucktard not jewish you complete loony

>dinosaurs
those fossils are cearly concept art

Inevitable

Polls show the majority of Catholics in Northern Ireland support union.

The vote broke down almost purely on sectarian lines, Prots voted to leave and papists to stay.

NO SURRENDER

Attached: 1519508943321.jpg (738x637, 31K)

*CATHOLICS voted to remain in the EU, who aren't welcome here.

Literally never going to happen.

>sectarian
It isn't sectarian to want people to stop trying to annex your home, ireland for the irish northern ireland for the british it's pretty simple desu

Thats complete bs

Literal facts, where is the evidence to suggest otherwise micky?

Jaffa cakes are still the majority so how come Norn Iron voted to stay?

Attached: 1525345136184.jpg (724x1024, 146K)

Your culture consists of pork scratchings and domestic violence

Norn Iron is easily the most depressing place on Earth.

The Prods are the Ugliesiest of the Ugly, but are funny to look at as they starve to death in Asda car parks, begging for enough coin to buy a can of Carling.

Neither the UK or Ireland want Norn Iron, the place is a disgrace.

I hope you end up in H-Block being bummed by the ghost of Bobby Sands

Attached: 1525345772809.png (638x4300, 2.67M)

Attached: 1525345167990.png (591x899, 247K)

>t. self hating mick

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/

Attached: 1525345231352.png (750x994, 857K)

as an English man let me tell you something, we don't consider you British, in fact we don't think of you at all, you're Irish as far as I'm concerned

top minds over there
youtube.com/watch?v=jL661NQCVoU

Attached: autism.jpg (1440x2560, 158K)

>The people of Ulster are older than the celts of Ireland, I believe they originate from a tribe in Israel and came here before breeding with Scots to produce us. It's one of the main reasons we will never, ever be Irish.

This guy is genuinely retarded and does not represent Ulster.

The 6 pointed star is for the 6 counties of NI.

Fuck off with your lost tribe of Israel shite.

t.norn iron (prod)

Yeah yeah go back to voting Labour, all true british people know we're as integral as York is.

Ulster has nine counties retard

The orange team is 60% of the population, the green team is 40%. 90% of the green team vote to stay in the football league well 65% of the orange team vote to leave the football league so despite the green team being smaller since their voting block is more solid they got their way.

Do papists really not learn basic math? Its the same reason why Democrats can win elections despite whites, the majority, always voting for the Republicans.

>Your scottish calvinist planters
>Your

Mate: your and you're - if you don't know the difference you should probably not call out other for being stupid.

*ahem

Check that again genius

3 of which are in the republic

Yeah mate you're Irish. we don't want you over here.

Did I fucking say Ulster had 6 counties, no you fucking mong, I said NI has 6. Learn to fucking read.

> implying you're not a traitor to your own people
Northern Irish Protestants are literally the house niggers of the UK. You're a docile pet dog, betraying your own people to perpetuate their own oppression. Sad.

Attached: image_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Their Scottish, the British are their people

You're probably another fucking taig using the fact you're forced to be under our flag to try and do the typical psy-op

gtsq you fucking paddy

Bless you brit-brother.

We don't want them either

>I have no clue what's going on, but here's my big fat American opinion anyway.

Attached: fucking american.png (446x490, 19K)

>You're probably another fucking taig using the fact you're forced to be under our flag to try and do the typical psy-op

take your pills

Race is real and we all prefer our own kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: feelsgood.jpg (1920x1080, 57K)

too fucking right. Maybe the jews might want their lost ribe back lol

This pretty much spot on.

Also, Prods from up North suffer from a wide range of medical problems, due to inbreeding in the community.

There is a famous documentary, called "The life of Ian Paisly" about this Norn Iron Rev who impregnated 5 of his daughters, and he was hailed as a great man in the prod community.

Its very strange when you visit a Prod area up North, as you see so many kids with deformities from inbreeding

sad stuff

Because I point our you're retarded I must be a Taig... ok mate.

Shouldn't you be at synagogue, oh great descendent of Israel?

those are potato protocuck cultists is it - bong bottom buddies? each one of those types i ran into here was a massive cunt and always caused shit to happen. most disgusting creatures of bong realms.

catho irish are decent ones.

Getting colonized by the British and not even successfully gaining independence. Shit even Pajeet was able to do it.

Why cant they just fuck off back to Israel and leave the british and Irish alone lol

They are the British.

Fire up the scalping wagon

Attached: 250px-UVFVolunteers.jpg (250x196, 20K)

Does it hurt your wee heart, ahahahaha you fucking cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=ICEt7Q5E43w

ulster really is not british. the northern irish are just so fucking dumb they would rather be with britain, then their own kind. absolute sub human peasant cunts. news flash : britain doesnt want you

Right... and you lot in the Republic with an average of what 32 first cousins haven't been dipping into the familly gene pool for generations.

Also:

RoI average IQ 92
NI average IQ 100

Attached: quote-it-s-nae-good-blamin-it-oan-the-english-fir-colonising-us-ah-don-t-hate-the-english-they-re-ju (850x400, 66K)

youtu.be/yarrY9Q0_XU

For all that we love to complain about the prods I have to say, at least they arent muslims, or blacks, or travelers

This is the Unionist religious leader who impregnated 5 of his daughters to keep them pure.

Mad stuff

Attached: paisley1969.gif (1000x813, 687K)

Northern Ireland : doesnt have the balls or honour, to be part of IRELAND, but has the audacity to leech off britain. classy

Paisley is a fucking sellout to the shinner scum

No one in NI has ever done an IQ test, so your stats are lies!

The deformed children you see daily on the news in Prod communities is a disgrace.

How is your retardation?

Is it physical or of the brain?

>Implying you wouldn't if this was your daughter.

Attached: Paisley-Rhonda-19840083RP1.jpg (860x579, 246K)

In fairness, even most nationalists dont want unification right now. Ni is such a money sink that everyon, north and south knows the republic cant afford to pay their welfare.

Only people who would benefit from unification at the moment are british taxpayers

Why don't they use the real flag instead of the jew star?

Attached: Saint_Patrick's_Saltire.png (1200x720, 5K)

Northern Irish Prods only wash once a month for religious reasons, so the smell is a factor here too.

They really really stink

Aye i'd be more worried that when people say Dubliner now they think a Black person of Nigerian decent.

Then there's the poo in the loo, shite packer running your country...

There's far bigger things to worry about than our little corner of this island.

>celebrating someone who force coverted people to catholics
fuck off

>Of course Ulster is British. Ireland is one of the British Isles.
This guy gets it. British =/= English or UK, it just means British Isles. If it were the Irish isles we'd all be Irish but it's not.
>You have a choice - be Irish or give your future to Islam.
While you actually understand more than the average American about these lands you are still completely uneducated on the politics. Ireland isn't the "right wing bastion" you might think it is.

You will keep England the Customs Union.

Sounds like autism.
You Irish are a great bunch of lads though, any chance of blowing them guys up for us.

Attached: Irish.png (600x600, 382K)

St Patrick was a papist... fucking hell mate where did you learn that?

You should stop you're just looking stupid now.

Northern Ireland is the most depressing place in Europe.

The Prods encourage incest in their community and wave Israel flags for no reason, other than begging for shekels

Attached: fight.jpg (768x432, 127K)

Its on the union jack though, and is thought to have been used before the order of st patrick and is much more aesthetic and unifying with the UK

They're retards, they believe the world is only 6,000 years old.

What do you think is happening in Ireland? It's not some fucking Celtic paradise where they spend their evenings listening to bards and all the maidens have red hair. It's another Western nation about to be irreparably shattered by the Globalist-Leftist-Islamic alliance that has degraded all of us.

you're the one coming off stupid m8

Attached: DTSU34xWAAIPaq4.jpg (735x541, 39K)

Yeah but with scoops and deadly birds

7000 and Dinosaur fossils are the work of the Devil to fool us into questioning this.

t.presbyterian

Attached: Fucking Americans!.jpg (645x512, 48K)

Irish people are not oppressed, they choose to be a vassal of the EU and they vote for replacement immigration and all the joys of "liberalism". Your surrendering to Leftist narratives of oppression with no agency is pathetic, the word 'nigger' is for people like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wY0JyyXgEIs&index=4&list=PL5tdgSWzW-P1_u7IfLbpxetkchNpTGsOs

British, Commonwealth, whatever.
You're still Éire.

>they choose to be a vassal of the EU
we voted against it twice but the eu doesn't really give a shit about democracy

Dont waste your time faggot. The British are doing everything they can to hand your culture over to the muslims.

You were literally colonized. But you sound rustled.

Attached: fucking Americans.webm (640x360, 1009K)

This.

hey man you're the one defending a flag with a fucking Jewish star on it. At least we try to hide that shit on the back of the dollar bill.

Attached: 1478723609848.jpg (445x470, 37K)

Netherlands, Holland, whatever you're still just a EU member state.

so are you

Jews don;t have a monopoly on a 6 pointed star fatty. It represents the 6 counties and pre-dates the formation of Israel by a long shot.

Go home Brit, fix your homeland if you love it so much. The empire is dead but Britannia can still be saved.

Yeah mate you're irish.

Tell me about this tribe of Israel user, did the voices tell you about them?