Can’t get laid? Tough luck pal. Enjoy life on the streets

Can’t get laid? Tough luck pal. Enjoy life on the streets.

Attached: A873D437-1A24-42A6-B106-87B4850C0CD1.jpg (1300x866, 800K)

Guy needs a haircut, fucking hippie

>muh free market
yeah, until it is an Asian woman telling white male workers to fuck off you guys loooooove the free market. damn, you guys are insecure, projecting idiots. glad I'm not an incel myself so this doesn't trigger me.

lmao. Hard to even process how retarded this is.
Meanwhile for women:

Attached: 1524606226646.png (646x762, 613K)

>soon companies will have a department of whores to fuck possible incel employees to ensure they don't go crazy and shoot up their office
>You might get called into HR one day and be told to choose a girl to fuck because your boss is worried you might've gone over a month without getting laid

Styx changed glasses?

RULES OF NATURE

Attached: 1525428111005m.jpg (804x1024, 94K)

>Need a job to attract the interest of women
>Can't get a job if you haven't banged a woman

How does this work?

its not hard getting laid
there's a total drought of decent women though
modern women are pure garbage

most people have sex with uglies and low quality whores and think they are better than virgins, but they are not

there is no shame in being a virgin with dignity

picrelated is one of these incels you speak of I guess?

>this much ego damage control

im not a virgin or an incel
I am celibate though, and there's nothing wrong with it when women are disgusting unloyal std ridden money grubbing dumb whores

shaming virgins makes sense when women were decent, but now they are anything but that

shaming whores will become the new global sport

Benjamin FEAR-NOW

Say it with me
Stuck up bitches

>the year is 2021
>applying for minimum-wage entry-level job
>requires 3 years experience in a leadership capacity and at least a Bachelor's
>no problem, have 4 years unpaid internship and a Master's
>take criminal background check
>take child abuse clearance
>take drug screening
>HR asks for state-mandated social media check
>okay, give access to facebook profile
>see that my profile picture does not have a woman in it
>see that my profile status does not say "in a relationship"
>HR starts inquiring into my relationship history
>demands references to prove past sexual encounters
>no references available
>try to come up with story about why my sexual references aren't available
>HR doesn't buy it
>checks the national incel registry
>application denied

Attached: sad frog extreme.jpg (396x385, 105K)

Just start dropping nukes, there's no other solution

>im not a virgin or an incel
>I am celibate though, and there's nothing wrong with it when women are disgusting unloyal std ridden money grubbing dumb whores

Similar boat here. I'm at 10 months since the last time I bothered with a woman. I have never been so stress free. It has given me time to reflect and realize that women just don't have anything to offer except to be a demanding pain in the ass.

Every few months I go to Hooters so that I can give a woman money while she pretends to give a shit about what I want. Perfect reminder of what girlfriends/wives are all about.

>46
>52
>54
>42

Attached: 1519141898355.png (645x773, 10K)

This whole incel thing getting popular reeks of private intel/marketing contractors. Wonder if Mcmuffin himself is involved.

Attached: mcmullin_wide-141f323a7ab77f56cf96f5e991fb993341bea68a-s900-c85.jpg (900x505, 65K)

She might be a female incel with that face.

>glad I'm not an incel myself so this doesn't trigger me.
where is the proof? always a leaf making claims they can never back up

For men it is:
> You fucking nazi, prepare to live on the streets!
For women it is:
> Poor sister, how can we help you?

At least it is an ugly gook. If it was a qt azn making fun of incels I would be sad.

Attached: y6k9trv6qsv01.jpg (640x330, 64K)

Reminder proof of girlfriend will be required on your resume and at least 5 past sexual partner references to get anything other than a shit tier job soon

Attached: fire all incels.jpg (750x369, 61K)

Oh, the recent bout of faux-outrage is definitely astroturfed. Allegedly this all stems from that armenian guy from toronto running people over, but there's no proof he was an Jow Forumsfag or even that he was an incel. That allegation stems back to a single facebook post on an otherwise empty and new profile that is most likely a fucking prank. Hell, his attack happened on armenian genocide awareness day... shouldn't people think there might be some connection there?

At any rate, the media knows they're lying about the circumstances here, but they'll take any chance they can get to demonize men, especially white men. "lol ur a virgin" has been a go-to tactic of them for a while now, whether it was with the alt-right or the trump election or gamergate or whatever. But it became so overplayed that nobody gave a shit about being called a virgin anymore. So what do they do? Try to associate the label with not just being a sexless loser, but now with being some sort of psycho killer. And thus they hope to make accusations of "lol virgin" actual sting and make people recoil.

No, they will fire you and replace you with a woman who studied "marketing".

>jobs now require at least 5 sexual references
>women start taking payments to pretend to be your references
>politicians and media start crying out against the "female friend loophole"
>now all sexual encounters must be verified through licensed officials

Attached: pepe just.png (688x578, 32K)

Why is this shitlord degrading people with disabilities?

lol no, this is a power play by feminists to coerce companies to stop hiring men and replace them with women. You're not getting your CORPORATE-SPONSORED GIRLFRIEND any time soon.

I hope this happens because it would unironically cause the shit to hit the fan.

Hey, it is personal stuff if you are celibate, voluntary or involuntary. You could sue a company for this?

This is just a continuation of the HR preference for extroverts. The best programmers are likely to be introverted geeks, therefore the policy is insane. Yet all companies have HR which does this. Why?

at least we still have our male privilege, r-right?

kek she looks like the chink stereotype

We had it in the 19th century or something.

Based chink

Attached: 1525428111005.png (1440x1834, 807K)

Oh my god, who is going to check if you have put benis in bangina? The dick police? What is this stupid discussion even? If they put up incel concentration camps some day, just fucking lie. Goddamn.

Or our great-grandfathers maybe had some kind of male privilege.

Fuck oath.

Attached: brownpandagirl.png (633x689, 544K)

Better watch out though these incels going to go out and specifically buy ar-15s and trucks.

We should turn this into a legalize prostituition campaign

>incels get laid
>women get paid

Two birds stoned at once

Attached: 1519965655136.jpg (585x555, 50K)

Beginning to think this whole "incel" thing is an op to trick virgin males into fucking land whales and old roasties.

Attached: 0795848c7d72547bb2bc90a4acbef7fe.jpg (600x450, 29K)

They will smell your penis just to be sure. Don't bathe user.

Attached: come at me bro.png (376x385, 83K)

You plebbit niggers can't even check digits.

Attached: 1524108399179.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Let's not pretend that most incels are "good men" even if you're offended by this clickbaity article

>Virgin? Your Castration has been Logged

oh shit, checkedmate!

Attached: checkinem.jpg (624x352, 123K)

>Don't bathe user.
Can do.

Attached: 1503425380511.jpg (411x418, 42K)

It's just the latest sensationalist news cycle. Just like the "NRA is a terrorist organization" hysteria of a couple of months ago. Once the next big story hits they will forget that it even happened. My understanding is that an incel is just someone who hasn't gotten any pussy yet. The mainstream media is playing it up like it's some kind of organized movement.

>You plebbit niggers can't even check digits.
I have posted on Reddit once to advertise our project cause boss told me to. LOL.

Oh shit you got a nine! Checked!

Attached: checking in.jpg (274x173, 29K)

Just BASED modern crapitalism doung it's thing

cant get laid
i ready to rape

And it affects more industries than just white collar tech jobs. I'm so fucking tired of every job nowadays not only wanting all sorts of over-qualifications, but also requiring you to be the absolute alpha male chad life-of-the-party super-extrovert.

I'm not an autist who can't talk to people, but in generally I do like to keep to myself if I'm permitted to. I can put on the song and dance that we're all required to do and pretend to be a super-outgoing guy, but it's just fucking tiresome. I unironically just want to be myself. I get tired of pretending to be this outgoing dude. This shouldn't be fucking required.

Begone

penis inspection day

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

>These sassy, sophisticated, solvent women

Attached: 1424221146967.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

>provide references
>they're all prostitutes
>application denied
>arrested for soliciting prostitution

>Take that incels, pew pew pew!

o shit you got a seven, the lucky number
check'd

Attached: checkem.jpg (200x275, 11K)

I feel like when they say "incel" they actually mean average and below average looking men. They don't want any of that, they want good looking men.

>instathots and tumblrinas now offer new service to incells for beta bux by pretending to be gf

Can't we just kill all average looking men so that women don't have to pollute their eyes with them?

Incels are massive faggots, it's really not that difficult to get laid, I say this as a 260 lbs fat as fatass with a shitty job. They just don't want to change their behaviors/expectations to get a woman.

They should be fired and kept from employment, at least then they will hit rock bottom and realize the world doesn't owe them jack shit.

You stupid fucker. I’ve happy with my gf not spending on her cos she’s self sufficient and able.
Raise ur bar. There are plenty of women out there who care about shit other than money. And ur relationships with them can be fun and happy without it being about dependence.
Tell us about your nobel causes fuck wit. Bet you chase paper.. how much better are you than the gold diggers you whine about.
U probably use ur whole back to get some coin from your boss. What’s better about that

fuck off back to /b/ nigger

Attached: 1524385305459.jpg (750x728, 194K)

anyone can get laid if they lower their standards low enough, some just find having to locate the female reproductive organ through layers of fat rolls repulsive

>Ellen Pao
Her glasses is a magnifier of rage

Attached: e5liMyG.jpg (1124x1920, 438K)

Sounds like she wants the interviewees to bend her over the table for a job.

cringe

They are all getting ld getting fat yet still want to dress like 25 year old whores,

Translation: get rid of /ourguys/ by any means necessary.

They're already doing so by not sleeping with them.

it's not that bad - superior to locating no female reproductive organs at all...

Volcel is the future

Some people are too spergy to get laid.

they're not bad men either. they're just products of a society that desperately wants them dead and never taught them how to get the things they want in life.
they are to be pitied and gently helped.

That was the plan until research found that "average" is 3 standard deviations above the mean for women. Nobody would notice the lesser half of the male population but killing of 90% would cause some problems

Sounds like a plan to me. It's not like White men are already fleeing California.

Let's get the rest and wake them in the process.

To be fair you would probably get fired from any job for being an indelible.

Another winner from Ellen "The Stupid Whore" Pow. She has requested that you address her that way in all communications. Her pronouns are "stupid whore"

lel, there are plenty of thin girls who will fuck ugly and fat men. Women are really stupid, just find out what she wants, tell her what she wants to hear, and she will practically jump on your dick. It doesn't even matter if she knows it's bullshit, all she needs is an excuse. It's like you morons don't understand the game at all. Women are so fucking easy to manipulate, you're all just too fucking autistic to go for it.

BRING IT!

Attached: 007654654.jpg (586x837, 628K)

Dat bitch wears underwear with dickholes.

Attached: korealol.jpg (400x281, 22K)

Not really. No one's going to die from lack of sexual intercourse unless they hold it on a high enough pedestal and decide to off themselves.

Incels suck but i think they have always been a part of cultural life

Attached: IMG_0716.jpg (500x380, 60K)

>There are plenty of women out there who care about shit other than money.
We exist to provide and protect. We are a resource for women to use to raise children. That's all we are. No need for delusions of grandeur.

>Tell us about your nobel causes fuck wit. Bet you chase paper.. how much better are you than the gold diggers you whine about.
I'm assuming this is some Aussie speak and that's why it's so incoherent to my American eyes.
>U probably use ur whole back to get some coin from your boss. What’s better about that
I'm in my 40's and retired. The only thing I use my whole back for is lifting.

I've given it all a go, man. I've been married a couple of times and had girlfriends from several foreign cultures. It's not like I haven't experienced the good and bad of relationships. The biggest thing that I have learned is that women are incapable of long term happiness. It's in their biology. They have to always want more. It's what's best for the species. Unfortunately, the courts now back up their emotional temper tantrums of thinking they deserve everything with no effort with law. That's a rigged game.

It's like that whole 2 years experience required for an entry level position.

Is the demand for sexual social justice so wrong in a modern liberal egalitarian society?

I bet she is fired by the end of the day

Attached: 1488769836290.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Fucking /b/tards never change

Kek

Nobody expects the Penis Inquisition!

Attached: 1519188250699.jpg (570x640, 63K)

checked and right

You know some people are not monkeys and can actually comprehend the value of virtue

I wish I was a mad scientist and could create some virus that would kill off 80% of men and make future births of male babies 80% less common than that of a female baby.

>you were born just in time to witness the incel jihad

Attached: 1437329393875.jpg (399x425, 82K)