What do the gypsies do for a living in your country?

In Spain they only know about dancing, screaming, destroying their free houses, bullying kids in the school and stealing cables to extract the copper.

Attached: spanish-gypsies.jpg (490x225, 68K)

street shit

Stealing from chinese tourists

Beg, sell trash and make their children do the same.

Steal shit, steal metal infrastructure and generally being a real life example of why Hitler was at least partially right

Beg, steal copper and collect anything iron from rest of the pop which they then resell on junkyards.

We don't have the cunts here thankfully. I'm positive most of the tourists they steal shit from are naive cunts from Melbourne

A lot of Spanish gypsies are physically whites integrated to gypsie communities

Some steal,some gather trash and sell it some make prostitution rings,some do the Indian rap thing,some beg

>gather trash and sell it some make prostitution rings,some do the Indian rap thing,some
This.
Plus they leech off the state like complete bosses, it is a well known fact that some gipsy families can cash in as much as 3k€/monthly from all the state gibs.

stealing and GIBS
Sometime prostitution too.

What's the deal with gypsies? You don't arrest them?
I mean what's taking them from integrating with you people.

Portland Oregon here, our gypsies sell shitty used cars. They also try to buy cars from everyone they come in contact with. "Hey buddy, this is nice car, how much?" Uhhhhh its brand new and not for sale, "Everything has a price buddy, ill give you 600$".
They also go to all you can eat places and fill there pockets for hours on end. I had to throw them out of the rib joint i was working at a ton of times. I have tons of gypsie stories.

Mostly selling scrap metal

>I mean what's taking them from integrating with you people.
They don't want to be integrated.The taxpayer has to give away lodsemone for like housing complexes and shit that turn into ghettos in a few days. They're leeches.

Stealing is their profession, fake poverty and beg for more money, kidnapping children and settling in public parking lots.

They also drug people to make robbing them easier. Probably because they are cowards. I think all of them have picked a pocket at some point. Deport them to the middle east my Spanish brother.

no te lo crees ni tú

>Indian rap thing
What is this?

Party,steal,sell drugs,have clans,fight the police,kill themselves in fights between clans,prostitute their women and are welfare queens.

Collect welfare check at the end of the month.
Beat up the locals.
Sell counterfeit products at the fairs.
Steal copper
Annoy the living shit out of everyone at all given opportunities.

they call themselves "travelers" in SC and run fake contracting/construction scams.
Like pave your drive sir? $500, sure. they use paint instead and it washes away. shit like that.

They (focibly) sell their daughters to brohels.

Also drug trafficking, bullying doctors in hospitals and medical centers and killing themselves because of clan feuds

They collect benefits, steal lead off of church roofs, cut and steal cables, do piss poor building jobs and usually use it as an opportunity to steal from your home also and threaten to slash your tires unless you give them money. When they go into stores or restaurants they will come up with every excuse in the book not to pay and use their kids to claim you hurt them or made them sick.

steal and prostitute themselves.

I think he meant "rape thing"

and bullying teachers at schools

steal and live on benefits

It blows my mind how people can defend gypsies. Their stereotypes fit 99% of the time, way more than nigger stereotypes.

>There are gypsies in Canada

Attached: pepe.png (700x700, 430K)

Human slavery, organ+-human trafficking, theft, living on social welfare, gang related activities, organized crime and shitty music.

They get nothing from the governmet so they just shit and live in the street.
It's a shame that they live in the main streets rather than under a bridge or a place where they weren't visible. They also have lots of kids and use and probably sell drugs. Scams is also a very common thing they do

They steal and beg

All these dudes are spot on. I lived in paris for a bit and I would always walk up to anglos when I saw them in the middle of getting rused by the douchebags trying to 'give' them some stupid ring they 'found' or whatever. Eventually some of their goons showed up and told me to fuck off, somehow when they found out I wasn't a frenchman they were intrigued and we ended up drinking beers at a pub.

I started basically asking them 'whats the deal with you dudes' and they explained to me super proudly that the roma have existed for thousands of years without having to lift a finger, they enjoy living what they perceive as a life of luxury by 'outsmarting' and tricking people. They don't see it as a problem at all and in fact they have an air of superiority because of their peoples' persistence. "I sit in the sun and watch my wife and kids go take money for free, how do you get your paycheck?" was my favorite line of the whole exchange. I'm sure they have all sorts of other rackets going too.

They remind me of the ultraorthodox jews who live near me in the states, they have 9 children, never get married to eachother in the eyes of the state (just the temple) and as such they collect single mother benefits even though the father still lives with them. The father also has to pay child support to his wife which is tax deductible, and in turn makes him also eligible for low income benefits of his own. Some people find that lifestyle attractive, and it's funny that those are almost exclusively the people the nazis attempted to expunge.

Attached: 1498432884145.jpg (550x550, 29K)

They hang around in train stations and piss and defecate on the floor and on the walls,
Somehow they make money doing this
Their business model seems to work because after their shift they get picked up in a brand new Mercedes

Stealing, begging, Gypsie whores, singing, scrap meltal or general all metal which is moveable.

One clan got relocated in a quarter of town and now they control the sales of cannabis in this part of town.

Maybe there are 10-20 % who work. But its gypsies we couldn´t kill in second world war. Not the savages from eastern europe.

What do mean by gypsie? Do you mean roma or irish traveller?

>super proudly that the roma have existed for thousands of years without having to lift a finger, they enjoy living what they perceive as a life of luxury by 'outsmarting' and tricking people
yeah hitler was right

Roma. Theres a small group here, maybe a few hundred up to maybe 500. They have a king that non gypsies aren't allowed to come into contact with. He had a heart attack at his house and paramedics weren't allowed inside to help. The inbreeding is pretty bad because there aren't very many of them and they've been here for at least 40 years.

Stripping churches and graveyards of metal to sell. Begging, prostitution, pickpocketing, robbery etc.

There aren’t any gypsies were I live but when I went to Berlin they kept trying to pickpocket me.

maybe whites for Spanish standards

same thing here. They clean your guttering out too. They're not the brown gypsies the continent has, but are white irish.

Basicly trying to survive.

I had them once in my city. After few robberies, boys came, thres few molotovs on their "homes".

Needles to say, they moved out next day. No more thiefing shit in my city.

welfare and sealing metal