Is Bill Gates /ourguy/?

Sterilizing the nig hole, fucking based.

Attached: DcWnDBXWkAAnI4Q.jpg_large.jpg (500x691, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gossypol
snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12020773
realitieswatch.com/abortion-drugs-discovered-in-bill-gates-vaccines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do krauts always have the old news?

HE'S A SURVEILLANCE FAGGOT WHO WILL BE THE DEATH OF US ALL
WILLIAM GATES III

Wtf I love Bill Gates now

Because they need to go through a gov't screening.

i knew that little nerdy fucker was up to something. bump for microsoft

Extremely old news, bill and Melinda are out to kill a vast portion of the world. Nothing new.

What no
>Why that's a good thing
>Here's what you should think about that
Global warming, overpopulation, flood of niggers requiring refugee status to leave that shithole, flood or world wide donations to keep that shit hole fed
By all means though, keep poppin out babies as fast as possibly

WHAT THE FUCK

Give me a source

>June 2017
Wow Sigfried, breaking news!

BASED MICROSOFT MAN

Fucking BASED

based BIll, less niggers to feed

This, but unironically.

if you stole software and then people kept pestering you about how it works and you didn't know, you'd kill half the population to keep up appearances too.

If there is a man who knows about viruses, then it will be bill Gates. I trust him in this category.

I'm sure it was just a accident

Attached: 1523619601868.png (600x450, 810K)

Clearly he hasn't been doing a great job considering the demographic explosion there.

Microfsoft > Apple always

>yournewswire
Literally falling for made-up bullshit.

no he's one of the satanic rich assholes who wants to wipe out 99% of the population

Is Bill gates our guy?

Only when he gets them closed

He straight up said he was going to do this at ted talks. People thought he meant something else’s but here it is.

These fucking niggers and retards that add their little comment at the bottom. What does "huh" add to this article in any way, shape, or form?

Kek

good?

>And that's a good thing!

He is woke

Attached: starvation.jpg (596x532, 84K)

finally dropping the P to get to less CO2
based gates

Attached: billgatesequation.jpg (626x350, 25K)

What does Kek add to a thread

youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064

We shouldn't blame cannibalism

will you allow this to stand, bong? show those germans who has the slowest and most draconian government screening

Source?

thats so fucking based

i've been saying for years that they need to start reducing birth rates in these shithole countries, makes no sense for them to be the most populous when they're the poorest and least developed and then expect the rest of the world to send resources to sustain them...

Based Gates

How about just the 84% non white population?

This is alarming if true.

There is no drug that you can inject that will cause permanent sterilization

This is fucking clickbait fake news

>saving the world by quietly stopping the violent chimp invasion where it starts -- the womb
Now that's a real humanitarian.

There's actually a bunch.
Chinese tried a "temporary" male birth control that ended up causing a permanent sterilization.

Why so?

It's probably an unintended byproduct of the combination of chemicals. Not that that's a bad thing

Whats the name of the chemical you flipping faggot

u-n-d-e-r-r-a-t-e-d

Attached: 583.jpg (300x225, 9K)

Fuck you.

fuck no, look at his latest tech venture

>huh

source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gossypol
Cunt.

>[citation needed]
>[citation needed]
>[citation needed]
>[citation needed]

Learn how to use wikipedia.

if true he's secretly defying the NWO. All these billionaires donate money and aid to Africa to prop up their population numbers.

so they can eventually be used as "refugees"

I always wonders if the vaccines were bad why Gates sent tons of it to Africa. I also saw some video, maybe a Ted talk, where he wanted to send some kind of modified mosquito to Africa and again wondered if Mr. Gates could secretly be anti-nigger (not that I'd blame him at all)

honestly, we use this excuse for spaying and neutering doggies and cats, because it is humane. Why is it inhumane to do it to niggers in Africa? This is a serious question

snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

Accused by whine? Opposition Kenyan candidate who think all medicine is "white man's sorcery "?

Whine... meant who

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12020773
You're just proving that you're more lazy than me.

>linking snopes
I've got some bad news

It's not

Japanon BTFO just admit you're wrong already and stroke this get's penor a bit

The fact that people even reference the real-world "Ministry of Truth" blows my mind. I think many people will grab at the opportunity to give up thinking entirely.

You forgot he’s a tranny

>snopes

I am, thanks.

Weird a man would devote his whole life to killing black people, what happened to him

Doesn't even post the link

Well, wait for the 20 generation we'll see the actual trend.

>kenyan doctors

Reducing their birthrates is what will make them progress faster and better.

20 years*

No it won't it will just kill them, breeding with Asians or whites might raise their intelligence enough to become as functional as Arabs

Bill needs to step up his game to stop the African overpopulation disaster.

Attached: ebola_chan3.png (280x510, 145K)

>modified mosquito
That's a thing in Brazil already, the mosquitoes are modified to only have male offspring so eventually the local population dies out, preventing the spread of disease

>(((Snopes)))

You bring shame to your family. There are lots of things you can swallow that sterilize you.

Can get some Sauce with that?

Yes, do that please.

>yournewswire

The birthrate is going down slowly, even in Africa.

Nice.

Attached: I_vonder.png (178x186, 39K)

>goys cheering this even though they are doing the same in the US and Europe to whites

Attached: 1484174530375.gif (200x214, 19K)

Reminder that rich people only put money into shithole countries because of the following reasons:

(a) precious metals
(b) child prostitutes
(c) slave work
(d) create offshore business infrastructure
(e) safe havens for all kinds of fuckery

The money keeps the (probably corrupt) government quiet and happy.

the main reason (((they))) want to do this is not to make us hate (((them))), it is to divide the people.
How simple is that through such policies?

Bill Gates based af desu senpai

>implying Gates did anything wrong
I'm sorry but when did it become criminal to prevent people who are literally living in mud huts, are starving, in constant civil war, and are majorly affected by the world's most dangerous, painful diseases from having 13 fucking children in that enviroment? If a couple in a Western country have AIDS and then have 9 children with AIDS, they're quarantined by the damned CDC themselves to prevent outbreak of this deadly virus. You can't adopt children in America unless your household is making like 100k because anything less is considered inadequate and unsuitable. Yet, somehow, we want Africans to continue having lots of children that are just going to starve to death or die from fucking ebola.

Attached: FB_IMG_1493675899196.jpg (283x395, 24K)

We're already too numerous. Can't enjoy nature without some plastic shit or some cretins shitting up the imagery. Spend a lot of time in traffic because other people. Have to really fight for every penny because everyone's milking it. Have to fight for living space, have to fight for a place in a good school, have to wait in line to be treated at a hospital, just people people people everywhere and we're already backstabbing eachother HARD for whatever scraps we can gather before other vultures appear.

We don't need to run out of food to be overpopulated.

We don't need to run out of water to be overpopulated.

We don't need to run out of air to be overpopulated.

It's ENOUGH that we're stepping on eachother's tails all the time. Fuck you and your fucking babies.

they have been doing it to the west for decades already.

Attached: 1436150415494.jpg (2368x2996, 2.39M)

is this is bad how?

its in your flu shots too.. don't get too excited.

brb, installing windows.

>Abortion shot
You dumb niggers really are stupid, you know that Jow Forums...

Attached: 1514490742625.png (680x585, 490K)

never get a shot of any kind unless absolutely necessary to survive. Even then, look into other options. They're quite literally poisoning us, en masse.

First time seeing this one leaf. checked and saved.

What's the point of mosquitoes? Would getting completely rid of them cause damage to food chain? I image birds could just eat other insects.

>Sterilizing the nig hole, fucking based.

it's not going to stop them from breeding, fool.

Dude is wasting his money if his goal is sterilizing them.

Who revealed this?

Fucking cunt should have just nodded his head and went with it.

source
realitieswatch.com/abortion-drugs-discovered-in-bill-gates-vaccines/

Mosquitoes are one of the few species that could disappear with no impact to the food chain.

I think it's common sense. Their societies will never be able to prop themselves up if all their women have a million kids out of wedlock. Look at Nigeria, for crying out loud. It's half the size of Alaska, but it has more people than Russia.