CALIFORNIA

CALIFORNIA

25% HOMELESS

BEST STATE IN THE US.

EXPLAIN. US, EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW.

Attached: 1517821670381.jpg (413x395, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
ocregister.com/2015/08/29/california-more-of-a-welfare-state-than-most-countries-in-europe/
mercurynews.com/2017/01/18/1-8-billion-error-adds-to-california-deficit-projection/
dailywire.com/news/24750/ca-dems-proposing-spending-1-billion-giving-health-hank-berrien
sf.curbed.com/2018/3/12/17110190/high-speed-rail-cost-money-bullet-train
americanthinker.com/blog/2015/03/dianne_feinsteins_husband_wins_nearbillion_dollar_california_high_speed_rail_contract.html
calwatchdog.com/2013/04/26/se-diane-feinsteins-husband-wins-ca-rail-contract/
cde.ca.gov/nr/ne/yr16/yr16rel57.asp
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article45376695.html
hudexchange.info/resources/documents/2017-AHAR-Part-1.pdf
youtu.be/YzaYEQXqHJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be miserable bum in cold snowy fly overstate.......fuck it i am moving to CA

Yeah but with all the illegal spics they have the most vibrant culture of all

I live in southern California, the hotbed of homelessness. It is not the best state in the US

homeless go to the best state, they migrate like a pack animal

Actively importing poverty. Literally dredge the slums of Asia Africa Arabia and Latin America and dump them on US Roads, Hospitals, Schools, Environment, and Labor force. # mass immigration

Commiefornia. I'm suprised that they are still a major producer of food. They're trying their best to deny farmers water so they can have famine like good communists.

Attached: kiddo.jpg (660x1000, 62K)

%20 of those homeless are newly released inmates that were recently let out of jail in the past 12 months due to that fucking prop 10 or whatever passing/relieve overcrowded prisons

fuck that jew law bullshit and the faggots up north for passing it

another thing is homeless from other states journey here due to our free everything laws for homeless shits
kill em all

For the ultra wealthy and various jewry it's the best state. For the rest of us it is an ominous vision of America's future as a latin american country.

>start a ex-con opportunity charity
>literally just buys one-way bus tickets to California
>cheaper version of back to africa program
I'd donate

>due to our free everything laws

The weather too. I was homeless in New England over a winter once. No Bueno.

California is a communist utopia. They leech off federal money to survive. Its all schemes. Thier "tech" industry is speculative and doesn't produce shit. Just government spy programs. Thier "entertainment" industry is just government propaganda for the masses.

Fucking shithole deserves to get nuked by China.

So what you do is you take credit for the conservatard agricultural industry, the lolbertarian tech industry, hollyweird, and shipping ports and pretend that it makes your terrible governance good while stepping over the shit

34% of US welfare is in California where 12% of the population resides.
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html

California spends more on welfare than European countries.
ocregister.com/2015/08/29/california-more-of-a-welfare-state-than-most-countries-in-europe/

1.9 billion dollar accounting error adds to California’s deficit spending.
mercurynews.com/2017/01/18/1-8-billion-error-adds-to-california-deficit-projection/

CA proposes to give 1 billion dollars to illegals for free healthcare.
dailywire.com/news/24750/ca-dems-proposing-spending-1-billion-giving-health-hank-berrien

California high speed rail to cost 100 billion dollars and take twenty years.
sf.curbed.com/2018/3/12/17110190/high-speed-rail-cost-money-bullet-train

Diane Fienstien’s husband wins billion dollar high speed rail contract.
americanthinker.com/blog/2015/03/dianne_feinsteins_husband_wins_nearbillion_dollar_california_high_speed_rail_contract.html

calwatchdog.com/2013/04/26/se-diane-feinsteins-husband-wins-ca-rail-contract/

Half of California‘s teens don’t pass literacy tests.
cde.ca.gov/nr/ne/yr16/yr16rel57.asp

77 California cities are economically challenged. Some declare bankruptcy.
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article45376695.html

I've been thinking about leaving after I get my degree but I'm not really sure where to go. My liberal friends moved to the PNW and my conservative friends moved to Texas. Literally none of my old friends have stayed, but I feel a close attachment to the state since my family were among the earliest Americans to live in California.

Does anyone have the webm with.all the junkies shooting up?

california is a big mess. ideologically and practically

I saw a junkie shooting up near my university recently. It's pretty bad.

Cali is THE WORST state in America
t. Arizona

My town had 2 bums growing up. All the sudden in the last 5 years huge influx of Street people like hundreds. What changed a fancy new methedone clenic for the entire county was placed here.

It's pretty crazy living here, I live in the the state capital and driving through the street I see them standing on corners and pushing carts on the streets. Every bridge has homeless living under it and you'll find them in any area that looks somewhat abandoned.

It gets me thinking sometimes, I sometimes see young blonde white girls that are homeless and wounder how the fuck their lives ended up like that. Sometimes I want to help but I usually come to the conclusion that they're crazy leftist and not worth the help.

Bay Area here, I commute to San Francisco five days a week for work and my commute generally involves punching a junkie for getting too close to me in the street or on Bart. Shit is unbearable but people are beginning to lose their patience with the homeless and needles and shit everywhere.

incels who cant get any job are left on a street

Fuck Leftist California

Come to texas fren

Commiefornia Über Alles !

Left politics erodes and destroys the middle class and creates a two tier system of have and have nots. What typically happens next is the have nots will continue to pile up and something drastic needs to happen. If it doesn't then capital flight sets in, housing prices collapse and you end up with a situation like Detroit.

This can be avoided if the drasitc measures are taken, but come with their own evident set of problems. The measures include Work Camps or forcable relocation or even extermination.

Marx had everything backwards and was wrong about almost everything, yet people still keep falling for his bullshit.

lack of psych hospitals, Megan's law, corporately own housing, Overly restrictive land-use regulations, abuses of California’s environmental laws, local ballot box initiatives that neuter good planning, and city councils that won’t say “yes” are fueling the bottleneck in new-home delivery.

California has a huge hard-on for massive illegal immigration, and hobos. Lot of parts of the state look like slums or mexico, third world.

>punish everyone who pays an insane premium to live in california
>give everyone who pays nothing everything

kek

It's best for all the uppity rich white people

California is a great state to live in if you're super rich.

California is a great state to live in if you're homeless.

It's those of us in the middle who suffer.

Why would China nuke what they'll own in 10 years?

Warm climate + welfare gibs + open door policy and little to no police removals
It's not rocket science

>25% HOMELESS

No source and only 1 post by this ID.

SAGE

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Nobody except retards think California is the best state

facts nigger
>its actually more like 17%
hudexchange.info/resources/documents/2017-AHAR-Part-1.pdf

Seriously fuck the homeless, they should all be thrown into gas chambers.

Its because our homeless "population" are actually domestic migrants who never lived in CA before being homeless.

Its like how other states complain about Californians coming and ruining it, homeless come here form the rest of the country and world and turn it into a shithole.

And just like with our acceptance of illegal immigrants, when homeless invade the cities, they raise taxes to provide social services, yuppies and tourists give to beggars, and nonprofits stage public feedings - which attracts more of them until most urban areas are open hobo camps intertwined with gentrified neighborhoods, and you are suspicious of anyone who ever talks to you, assuming they are just trying to beg for money, and you are right 99% of the time.

Attached: cct-homeless-201[2].jpg (620x314, 95K)

youtu.be/YzaYEQXqHJI

California has 39,540,000 people. 58,000 are homeless. That's 0.15% homeless.

You'd have to be fucking retarded to believe a quarter of California is homeless.

Also note that homeless people tend to migrate to warm places, like California. Duh. You people are so fucking dumb I can't stand it.

Stop! You're using logic! Let the people that have literally never stepped foot inside California or have only ever been to SF and LA tell us the truth!

Just give them to mexico for good vibes then build the wall
Everytime mexico tries to start shit just
>but we gave you cally back lol

>be californian law maker
>endorse homelessness and drug addicts coming to your state by non enforcement of laws against such actions
>its ok because you can continuously use these people as an excuse to raise taxes further and further while never attempting to fix them

25%!?!?! It's unreal, source please.
When I was there, there were a lot of homeless people, but clearly less than a quarter of the population

California is shithole even from Russian standards.

Yeah my California home town is the biggest shit hole you'll ever see

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

does that mean 5% of california was in jail in the past 12 months
>20% x 25%

Basically Vladivostok, but with a better climate and Third World crimerate, kek

nigga u crazy

california is the australia of mexico cuntop

opcunt

Sorry Vlad, but few places on earth are as shitty as Russia. I've spent time in California and Russia, and there's no comparison. Have fun in your frozen, drug-infested shithole.

They practice Trumpian economics in CA (spic slaves do all the work)

its true

Attached: jaffa.jpg (240x240, 12K)

>don't be poor
>live in California
>enjoy a good life

California is for rich people. Poorfags stay out.

Surrounding states like Nevada and Oregon round up their homeless and ship them to San Fransisco and whatnot on Greyhound buses.

drugs nigga

That would be Democrat economics

Best state you faggot
We'll protest you faggot
Trump is orange fag

LA alone has over 75,000 homeless people. LA city, not LA county.

CA has 40% of the nation's homeless, and over hald the nation's illegal aliens.

And the Demorats are trying to start Civil War II by seceding from the nation.

FUCK OFF. “Homeless” IS A VIRULENT AMD HATEFUL TERM.

REFER TO THEM AS “Rough Sleepers”

Aye, slave labor in the 19th century, illegal alien labor in the 20th.

Can hardly wait for the Demorat party to be outlawed.

>be top 1% Commiefornian
>have to huff hobo shit every time I go to get my fair-trade vegan mocha latte

lol

>nomadic gatherers
ftfy

Bay Area California in a nutshell

>wealthy/upper middle class white liberals who live in gated/exclusive communities
>here is where the middle class is supposed to be
>horde of illegals n spics n chinks who do all the shit work and live in the gutters

A lot of them migrate north this time of year until September, then they go back to California. They're all mentally ill and on drugs larping as vets. I have zero respect for these type of homeless and tbqf they should be collected and euthanized.

America has always been a fourth-world shithole.

Attached: 1516161856405.jpg (2000x1366, 1M)

About a decade or so ago mid-western States were doing that with their homeless, only they were buying them 1-way tickets to Hawaii. It took Hawaii a bit to notice it. It was hilarious.

>FUCK OFF. “Homeless” IS A VIRULENT AMD HATEFUL TERM.
>REFER TO THEM AS “Rough Sleepers”

>>nomadic gatherers

URBAN CAMPERS

Attached: WelcomeToCali.jpg (599x449, 54K)

now i know why suicide rate of postaman is so high in america

I think there's gold in reframing them as outdoorsmen.

Fuck off, we're full.

>13% of the U.S. population
>Over 25% of its homeless problem
>The epitome of "Le 56 Face" meme; millions of dirt-poor Latinos (many illegals)
>State Assembly sits around passing new LGBT bills seemingly every other week
>Poorest state in the U.S.

The state is basically Brazil at this point: A super rich white elite, surrounded by an ever-growing number of dirt-poor Latinos and mulattoes.

Attached: Poor.png (1200x900, 55K)

The life of a nomadic gatherer is a noble pursuit: the modern man paying homage to his ancient roots.
The nomadic gatherer is sustained by what the land provideds, collecting cans and spare change to forge a life in this harsh existance.
As his ancestors once followed the seasonal bounties of berries and herbs, so too does the modern nomadic gatherer follow the railroads to cities ripe and ready to be gathered from.
The dichotemy of the modern nomad is complex and nuanced; he is ancient, yet he is advanced-- a modern communist living in the ways of his most distant ancestors. The nomadic gatherer is one to be celebrated and preserved. We can all glean wisdom from his ways.

CALIFORNIA

45TH IN EDUCATION

RICHEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY

They just ned a bit more diversity and the schools will pick right back up again!

Oregon here. We tried but they didn't want to go. Now bridge city has become tent city.

More Latinos and less whites will get those California scores right up!

Attached: CAscores.jpg (504x687, 58K)

>Asians better at english than Whites
Thanks Obama

California is shit. No matter the PR the truth is it is the worst state and I one for one will be laughing be when the niggers and illegals riot when their benefits get caught off when the state becomes insolvent.

>CALIFORNIA
>BEST STATE IN THE US.
Pick one.

As someone who has lived in California for the last 50 years, I have to say that I agree with this 100%. If the San Andreas would break off and sink the LA and Bay Area into the fucking ocean, it'd be a great state again.

Mostly people from other states who come here to live the "california dream", but end up homeless drug addicts when there dreams fail. Stop blaming californians for 90% of the homeless population, when most come over from the south or flyover states

>California is a certain way
>Other 49 states who aren't California, explain yourselves!

Attached: 1515433622073.png (634x943, 1.45M)

Then leave you fucking mayate

source?

>Stop blaming californians for 90% of the homeless population
Stop voting for officials and bills that make that possible.

Yes, it's those damn flyover states' fault, not the hordes of Mexicans and Central Americans residing in California with the blessing and protection of the California State Assembly and Governor.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (229x220, 7K)

This

CA is the worst state politically, but naturally, it's really beautiful.

SoCal resident here. Come visit if you want a view into the possible future of the country. Only here can you see fleets of German luxury cars shuttle people to their high security office buildings and back to their communities hidden in the hills while legions of homeless literally rot in the sun. People will claim to be accepting of differences as long as they are different in the same way. It is a redpill most are not prepared to swallow.