THERE ARE NORMIES AT MY JOB THAT HAVE UNIVERSITY DEGREES THEY WASTED 3-4 YEARS OF THEIR LIVES TO GET WHERE A NEET LIKE...

THERE ARE NORMIES AT MY JOB THAT HAVE UNIVERSITY DEGREES THEY WASTED 3-4 YEARS OF THEIR LIVES TO GET WHERE A NEET LIKE ME ENDED UP ANYWAY HAHAHAHA XD WHY THE FUCK ARE NORMIES SO RETARDED??????

Attached: 1514962345069.jpg (399x385, 29K)

They more than likely are started at a higher pay rate than you and have FAR greater chances at being promoted.

nah we all signed the same contract lol

Shouldn't you be at work, wagie?

They have ditch-digging degrees user?

what job?

And you know this fucking how? I bet you didn't even try to negotiate your wage because your a beta starting his very first job.

wagies btfo

What kind of job are we talking about, Steve?

tech support for apple

>tech support
should have stayed as a neet desu

Attached: pepe-big-laugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Wow you’re winning at life. why go to college when you can just work in tech support for a giant corporation and never move up? Can’t wait till your loser coworkers with their bullshit degrees become your supervisor and bully you for being a brainlet.

sounds like you are the one who are envious

NEET here, having made 18k last week, it's hilarious to be when wagies go 40k in student loan debt to earn a paltry 40k a year, is that like a janitor job or something?

Congrats on getting the job, although that's not exactly something I'd brag about... you're a hair above fast food employees.
While you're probably still thrilled about getting a job and don't want to hear this, I'd study something useful on the side. You don't want to be stuck at a help desk for the next 20 years.

I got shit to buy though I'm 20 and want to study but I don't know what I've never been good at anything.

Don't beat yourself up, user. If nothing else, you could learn a trade (like welding) and make a shitton of money that way.
I'm 20 as well, and currently studying to become a network security analyst, which has some decent entry-level positions. You'll figure out what you want to do before long.

thanks buddy my plans are to work in this job for a year to 18 months then probably study.

Good plan. Best of luck to you.

>my job
>neet
what did he mean by this?

>Apple
>"Tech Support"
>LOUIS ROSSMANN INTENSIFIES

>3-4 years to be a tech support

Is this a thing in Australia? That's fucked up

Attached: 7c6.png (211x246, 11K)

yes australia is completely fucked numerous employers taking advantage of people demanding bachelor degrees just for IT support officer jobs.

There's more tech than ever, but people are more tech illiterate than ever. At this point being able to use PowerShell makes you a computer god or something. This opens a window for the demand for a degree for tech support.

I bet they don't even know why so many memes come from I.T. Crowd. Disgusting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What studies?