Laughing at incels is good

>Laughing at incels is good
>Laughing at rape victims is bad

Attached: 1525441764678.png (630x678, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TVTm5xfvjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now the MSM is just blatantly stealing our material?

Pathetic, really.

People should be more tolerant of incel culture.

They're literally trying to radicalize disenfranchised and frustrated men. Why would they be doing this?

Liking Jim Jefferies less and less. Funny dude but hes a faggot about guns and I guess this incel horse shit they're jamming down everyone's throat now.

Every time I now see a man bitching about incels, I’m gonna mentally tack on “....women, please fuck me” at the end of whatever the say.

>tyrone
SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

>Involuntary celibates are unfuckable
W-whoa

Attached: 1520622032675.jpg (500x730, 134K)

cause we god damn cost them the election

there is a legitimate problem with society in this regard and it's leading us down a bad path

leftists selective compassion never makes any sense

>people can't help the way they were born
>fuck you ugly nerd loser

>you're just unfuckable

But that's the entire point? That's why they exist. this shit makes me want to pick up a gun myself.

Attached: 1524554108819.jpg (979x920, 91K)

I never could get into Jim Jeffries. His humor just seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel at best. More than that, he does the typical late night show thing of thinking that talking about politics in a snide voice makes him a comedian.

but 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape user

Wait, do incels consider themselves victims of a crime? Are 10/10 Stacies who are unwilling to fuck 2/10 neckbeards with unrealistic standards actually criminals ?

Imagine if incels switch to acid attacks

They want more mass shootings to justify a gun grab.

(((It's working)))

Incels are the most pathetic faggots on this planet

Fuck I hate this idiot, he's like Australia's answer to Henry Rollins. Stating basic bitch political opinions but with a half pissed, Australian drawl.
Nobody has ever said women owe them sex, this is some shit you and your fellow morons made up to righteously attack and feel good about for attacking.

He starts moralising and then you look up what he's said in the past and you find he's another hypocritical, overcompensating bullshit artist.

Attached: 1509791825110.jpg (720x720, 240K)

> SMV of remaining Stacies shoots up even higher

>Laughing at incels is good
>Laughing at fat and ugly women that nobody want is bad
fixed

>this right here

If you love fucking communism so damn much; redistribute pussy.

You know what, maybe they should've thought of the consequences of the sexual revolution. Maybe they shouldn't have destroyed families and encourage women to be whores. But no, it's the incels fault.

No, 10/10 stacies consider 2/10 neckbeards criminals just for existing and wasting their time.

>looks like people would say anything if it meant other people would start liking them if they do so, who'd have thought that?

Attached: 1518273666924.jpg (722x349, 83K)

I got one better

Attached: 1525121079747.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>comedy central is so devoid of actual "comedy" that they have to steal stale memes from Jow Forums.

This is almost sad.

To be fair, while Jefferies is a fucking idiot his most famous stand up spoke about the dating difficulty of men opposed to women.

>(((It's working)))

Tell me about the secret plan Moshe. What is working? Turning men violent? Because we know as soon as white men do get violent the left will just roll over and take it in the ass, that's how they respond to anyone who completely dismisses them.

Somebody in a thread last night said that linking his advertisers/sponsors to the old content he used to put out on the Opie & Anthony show would put a serious wrench in his shekel-machine.

Apparently 10 years ago he used to say all kinds of sexist non-PC-approved shit on the O&A show and user was suggesting we get him unsponsored/unfunded by linking them to his older content. Just reposting the idea ITT to see if someone else wants to still go through with it to teach this unfunny cunt a lesson.

just stole that pasila apu

I wonder if they realize that pol and r9k are two different things

What if you are born with a defect that makes you unable to have sex even if you want to?
By definition that person is a incel!
Jim Jeffries is a god damn ableist!

Attached: 1525309995620m.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

No but being unfuckable will soon be a crime and incels will be forced into mandatory sterilisation and hormone treatment to reduce their sexual drive to zero.
ie ugly people with sexual desires are literally worse than terrorists. Ticking time bombs.

>calling a woman unfuckable
omg misogynist! get him fired! expel him! dox him! jail him!
>calling a man unfuckable
hee hee! so funny! stupid misogynist jerk deserves everything he gets! lucky we didn't do worse! What a loser!
pitiful scumbag! *spits* *media and government applause and hums of approval*

>welcome to POLITICALLY INCORRECT! A show for all you viewers who can appreciate humor with a little STING! I am your host Jim Jefferies.
>How about those roasties eh? With meat flaps like that I'm surprised they can't FLY

Like you guys can talk.

Attached: British people are so classy.webm (320x560, 1.56M)

Because a few dead nobodies on the street is worth it if it means they get to regulate the internet and segregate a bunch of weak white men and redistribute their place in society.

How many more terrorists could reference Jow Forums, before the FBI seizes the domain?

It's clearly leftists cucks and 2/10 females who are leading the campaign. Haven't seen a single Stacy or Chad yet, my guess is they dgaf either way as with everything else in life

He had an edge for a while being a proper Blue comedian with some hilarious stories which he turned into a show that's not too bad.

Can you incels gb2 Jow Forums. I'm too busy being a Chad over here to deal with your bullshit.

This. It's a double standard.

Where's the sharia patrol when you need it.

Incels are pretty pathetic.

Nigger you should go outside more. The average normie is lucky to have heard of Jow Forums at all, most of them think reddit is a far-right site where all of these memes originate from

HOLY SHIT

Funny how when it comes to Muslims anything short of sucking their dick leads to their radicalisation, but that doesn't apply here.

Attached: 345765346.jpg (1016x1452, 252K)

Does he not realize that assuming a black man's name is Tyrone is racist?

Apus cannot be stolen only shared.

Attached: Apu Enlightened.jpg (1036x1036, 660K)

>just stealing Jow Forums memes

Jesus christ, media fucking blows

How to explain the incel problem to normies and SJWs:
>Imagine you're at work. Your coworker brings in donuts and gives one to everyone, except for you. How does that make you feel?
>Now imagine you confront your coworker and ask why you didn't get a donut. He says, "Why are you complaining? I don't owe you any donuts". How does that make you feel?
>Now imagine your coworker assumes you're just mad because you hate him and want to control him. He complains to HR and gets you fired for harassment. How does that make you feel?
Am I right?

Nah. It's a very transparent campaign to make normies and undecided voters (especially younger ones who are desperate to get laid and be cool) associate "too autistic/ugly for sex" with "Trump supporter"

I don't see either of then bouncing around in pure glee, worshipping an Israeli flag.
Fucking FAGGOT drumpflet, let's worry about our home first.

We need to dig up dirt on this guy. I don't want this... thing... to represent Australia overseas.

>haha stupid pathetic suicidal lonely losers! Lol!
This is only ok because the incel they’ve created in their mind is a white kid

I never thought a bunch of virgins could trigger this many people.

Seizing the means of reproduction, as it were.

>Going after literally the lowest hanging fruit and bullying people who have already been shit on by society to the maximum.

I just don't care anymore man. Let the whole fucking thing rot. In fact anything we can do to accelerate the process I'm down for. I'm voting democrat next presidential election. I want it all to burn.

that's a good thing, it means once the day of the splash reaches them they will be far more devastated

Muslims arent churning out enough terrorist attacks and agencies saw more potential in white supremacist people.

Easier to mold white kids that are hidden from reality to get them to act out, or to push their buttons.

The left is doing exactly what the right did. Left is taking "1" case and blowing it up to dramatic levels, and if you replaced incel with muslim, its the exact thing the right does.

Im convinced both sides have fucking morons, and im surprised the left keeps using this incel joke over and over

Mainstream using an insult over and over thats been here for years, they just steal shit from here

Hate these faggots who are clueless and always make results more dramatic than they are

Attached: IMG_0371.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

Creating an artificial pussy shortage is never a good thing

>why would (((they))) want to radicalize a group of white men now that (((they))) have a unifying ideaology (((they))) can label them with to FINALLY have a tangible "white terrorism" threat
Is your noggin joggin like mine?

I imagine I would like him like I like Patton Oswalt. Great comedy, shitty politics/personality. Saw one bit of his on Facebook about guns and it made me laugh, but looking through his specials and stuff show that he's probably just an anti-America, anti-Trump one-trick pony. Does he actually have any bits besides that? Not even Patton gets hung on Trump more than a few minutes.

It’d say it’s a pretty good analogy but not close enough. More like you help fix a car and everyone gets a a ride except you. Then you realize people who never had anything to do with the maintenance or support it financially get a ride as well, all the while you get denied to even sit inside the vehicle

Omg. She's eating that poor man alive!

A complete generation of sexual frustrated guys

Cant wait for chaos

Attached: 1474611292742.png (420x420, 97K)

See

All it takes is some loser to do 1 acid attack then yoi have low iq incels who then repeat the attacks.

Honestly im surprised acid attacks arent common. Incels hate better looking people, yet when they lash out never do acid attacks.

Im doubtful there will be incrl copycats, but thats my wishful thinking id assume

Attached: IMG_0411.png (500x491, 116K)

Nobody chooses to be a rape victim, but you do choose to be a spiteful and lazy loser incel

White terrorism seems like a great idea though.

>Hey immigrants - the government doesn't owe you welfare, you're just lazy
>Hey women - men don't owe you protection, you're just reckless
>Hey jews - the world doesn't owe you sympathy, you're just intolerable
>Hey BLM - police don't owe you restraint, you're just too violent
>Hey LGBT - straights don't owe you tolerance, you're just obnoxious

He's got AIDS

>Nobody chooses to be a rape victim
That's not true. You do to some degree.

WHO declared being incel as a disability a while back. This dude's making fun of disabled people.

>incel culture
It's not a lifestyle, it's an incurable disease of unfuckability. MGTOW is a lifestyle for those who once had a sex life and abandoned it, but for most it's incelebacy masquerading as a voluntary lifestyle.

Yes if he would be intellectually consistent that would be the case.

Much like gamergate, it will get a couple of dozen severely autistic people who consider themselves "incels" to send death threats and then tyhey can take all of those gamergate articles they wrote 5 years ago and replace "gamers" with "incels" and "vidya games" with "fucking"

Most women have rape fantasies, I don’t think incels really fantasize about being pussyless

incels make me cringe desu. i feel bad for you and yes modern western women are fucked but I still don't get how someone can be so socially retarded to be a male virgin at 30???

I'm not even a chad just a brad.

Attached: 1525020152089m.jpg (683x1024, 65K)

Hot

They're just hypocrites we knew this

Attached: 133333.png (900x554, 493K)

The right doesn't do this. Muslims are stereotyped on the right as terrorists, not because of one incident, but because they -per capita- are far more likely to be a terrorist than non-muslims.

If you don't understand the concept of per capita, then you are probably a leftist.

The faggotmon the right

Attached: 41D1ACDD-EF15-4130-92AE-50D68EDA8803.jpg (157x200, 13K)

you have to admit though, that elliot was a good looking guy.
you cant deny that.

no homo

He was

Attached: 1789333355.png (900x554, 523K)

When did liberals go from "marginalizing people is wrong" to " we should marginalize the people we don't like".

I mean holy shot, these people really do act like a bunch of stupid teenagers.

it's the easy thing to do

Laughing at incels is a very good thing

youtu.be/4TVTm5xfvjk
Incel manifesto

>no race war
>no gender war
>no russia war
>no syria war
>no korean war
they are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel now trying to get shit to hit fan with.

Laughing at incels is a very good thing

>We attach feral feminists to the so called loser male virgins

I like you user

10/10 would watch

oh I knew someone would understand hehehehehe

The media as a whole have beat reporters on Jow Forums if you haven't noticed.

Attached: 1516979075289.jpg (590x886, 77K)

Shit I read one of Patton's books, just got to try and separate politics from the things your like these days and pretend like its not quite as bad as it is. Jefferies has a killer bit about getting coked up and getting a butt plug stuck up his ass past the 'point of no return", until after days he finally frees it and soaks the hotel room he's at in shit.

Im just trolling, but these women are fucking hardcore, man.

If you're legitimately an incel, don't feel bad, they're just saying that shit to get under your skin.

Going by incels.me, most incels are non-white. The media doesn't seem to have noticed this yet.