Why do all american presidents play golf?

Why do all american presidents play golf?

Attached: trump-obama-golf.jpg (718x533, 52K)

Golf is a sport for rich people, that's why
It can be played alone and outdoors too

Also because it's a "sport" that you don't sweat at all but you can still pretend you're doing exercise

It's basically grown-up tiddlywinks

It’s for lobbying. It’s a great place to talk about things with lobbyists without being overheard. When I got my job out of college at a lobbying firm, after it was clear I was going to stay there for awhile, the CEO bought me a set of land-handed clubs and told me to practice.

I now go out golfing with electeds every couple of months to try and get their votes, but my game still sucks.

Golf is the sport of choice for pedophiles

This. Also it is good exercise without breaking into a sweat and you can it if you're a fat 70 year old with no stamina

Golf is fun and Is quite the challenge.

last time i went to the driving range i left soaking wet from sweating and my arms were killing me the next day

It's relaxing and devoid of niggers. Even Tiger Woods is only half black and basically acts white

>Why do all american presidents play golf?

because there are no walls or lamps or phones or things to record private conversations and handshakes

GOLF RUMORS

Golf is the greatest game

Attached: image.png (970x852, 1.26M)

I seriously hope your kind gets the rope first if burgers ever lose enough weight to get out of their couches and start a revolution

The golf course is the only place losers like you guys could ever have a chance of not only rubbing elbows with the elite, but having them look at your golf game and envy you. Its also one of the most realistic sports to go professional at, and if you do, your peers will be 95% white. Getting your kids into golf will guarantee their friends aren't degenerates, and it will literally increase their chances at success in life. You can play golf until you can barely walk, men and women can compete against each other thanks to forward tees, and being a golfer makes traveling even more awesome than it already is. Finally, the feeling of absolutely smoking a ball is addicting as fuck.

Attached: Sexy-Golfer-Paige-Spiranac.jpg (610x343, 52K)

No it is not just for rich people. There are really nice public courses by the hoodest part of my city and the cost is very reasonable for 18 holes. Around $15 without a cart. You can either rent clubs or buy them at a second hand store for $75. Buy range balls on the cheap.

because they're fat and useless. Trump is fat, bald and a cuck. But obama is a fat skinny nigger... and a cuck too.

Well, Trump does own his own golf courses, so...

Because it's fun douche bag

t. Projecting loser

I bet he gets a bit of business done while golfing, you can have a sit down meeting with someone, or you can invite them for a round and do a bit of dick swinging over who's better.

>grown-up tiddlywinks
found the basedgoy manchild.
The golf course is a scenic venue to conduct business meetings and create report with business associates. The game is respectable, enshrined in etiquette, and is played rather cooperatively outside of competition. This combined with the peaceful natural beauty of the course sets the scene for productive conversations.
On a deeper level, the game of golf is symbolically unique in that it is not played on a fixed field or court. Each hole is different and presents unique chanllenges. The player has to look ahead and analyze the threats and opportunities of each hole, much like any business minded person.

I don’t lobby on behalf of clients for federal issues. It’s just for local issues that have impacts that you’ll never notice: vacation rentals, hotels and telecom is my main focus. I’m one of you, I’m willing to dump plenty of useful info on DTOR.

>Down with le' burgerouise!

Attached: 1523301229147.jpg (600x602, 102K)

>tfw didn't get to play golf with teddy

I'm not a president and I play golf. Why don't you like golf? It's fun, you try to aim for the hole, it's nice and quiet.

So, grown up tidilywinks on a picnic field.

Seems like a Boomer sport to be honest. I've never met a Millennial that's into golf.

But I'm not rich nor is anyone I know.

gold is great
played like 100+ holes in the past week

t. neet

hurr durr its for rich people

cheap golf kit at wal mart; 100$
polo and shorts at walmart; 30$
one after noon at my local club: 40$

It's literally cheaper than hockey you fucking leafs

it's universally considered a "business tool", it doesn't require much athleticism so even old/weak/fat people can play, it's an excuse to go outdoors, and to have privacy during a discussion (can see if anyone's listening), but most of all you can use golf to build a relationship, and if you're really intuitive you will know how to adjust your game to get the best business results, ie: let the opponent win, beat them badly, keep the game close, etc. in order to manipulate their ego and build a favorable relationship/deal out of it.

> because they're fat
> Obama is fat
> Obama is skinny
> throws in "cuck" for good measure

Whoa kid

Attached: 1518228647385.png (633x758, 25K)

>not golfing in an le epic windstorm in the desert

Attached: 605E2FD4-FC8A-4468-B369-55978FFB76F5.jpg (1729x1242, 377K)

golf is actually some satanic ass sport

who here has been to a golf course?

ever notice the spooky vibes?

backroom deals and shit

someone on /x/ said it had to do with the god baal (ball)

the golf threads on /x/ also get deleted rather fast now

Attached: 1505059281923.jpg (208x200, 13K)

Ditch the golf cart. Golf is great exercise.
Get a pull cart.
It takes a lot to play golf. Good control, good mental state, muscle memory, angles. It is sort of like pool in that regard, and very challenging. Yes it is expensive, and for wealthy people.
Lots of sunshine, green, it is a break from reality.

>not a sport
Golf requires a ton of coordination and precise movement. Can't just use brute force like nigger sports

Nothing better than having a few beer on the course or after 18 holes.

Have you never played before? you play golf so you can talk business and bond with those you do business with. Besides, it nice to be outdoors.

the 19th hole is always the most fun

I want a president that does shit like racing for a living, or martial arts, beating up politicians then judging them if they're to be allowed into the parlament

golf is for pussies

Attached: 1408785667683.png (405x750, 164K)

Basketball doesn't require brute force.

>living
fuck I messed it up, meant for fun

>Obama wearing socks with sandals...

Attached: IMG_0618.jpg (800x633, 140K)

golf rumors