Can you guys recommend me some Kanye Kino? I'm just starting to listen and unironically enjoy his music now

Can you guys recommend me some Kanye Kino? I'm just starting to listen and unironically enjoy his music now.
youtube.com/watch?v=hLgueAdOj_4

Attached: 1479137556905.jpg (750x735, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFEGb42Wlds
youtu.be/ila-hAUXR5U
youtube.com/watch?v=BBAtAM7vtgc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQPtgUPpF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=KE2o5AZclaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3z5XjKJftFI
youtube.com/watch?v=PiAebmh393w
youtube.com/watch?v=UwHn3mNfNyY
youtube.com/watch?v=cRPGMPZGmfw
youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI
youtube.com/watch?v=nn0Pu2Qun-E
youtube.com/watch?v=_wcFyBPcSpM
youtube.com/watch?v=rQPtgUPpF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=f8xPjCWSqms
youtube.com/watch?v=6YpuRIgt6gc
youtube.com/watch?v=2lgCQd-f2Ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off nigger

Fuck off my thread nigger

Going in order tells the story of his life. Yeezus is the most political but also least pleasing to the casual listener. MBDTF is considered the most kino

If you listen to nigger noise you're a degenerate retard. If there were a form of music on jewtube that immediately sterilizes a person upon hearing, I'd give you the link immediately so someone of your limited mental capacity cannot infect future generations with your genetic filth.

>being memed into a racist
You really are a faggot huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=oFEGb42Wlds

> racism is a bad thing now
fuck off back to t_D you fucking civicuck faggot nigger lover

Attached: (you).jpg (547x500, 64K)

>butthurt about someone pointing out nigger noise is for small brained chimps and genetic rejects
maybe you should go live with your own kind in the baboon cage at your local zoo

"Through The Wire" and "Family Business" are my personal favorites

Yes racism is a bad thing. Somehow you’ve been brainwashed by media to think that someone with a different cooor skin is your enemy. I feel bad for you for harboring such senseless hate.

Fully concur. Its a mental illness, and if its been introduced and you chose to take to it
Its even worse than we thought boys

This is not the time nor the place OP
Besides all the best mcs are Jewish

>I bet the white grapes aren't even sweet anyways

youtu.be/ila-hAUXR5U
gta 4 my niggaz

Attached: 32452313241q32.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

The line is 'yeeyee ass haircut' you trick ass mark.

>defending nigger noise
>waycism is a bad thing
>y...y...you've been brainwashed!
I couldn't possibly imagine being this retarded and still being able to fill my lungs with air, or refrain from jumping off tall buildings.

Listen to every album start to finish, starting with College Dropout. Kanye is one of the few artists that you can play any of their albums and not want to skip any songs. Once you realize hes just a really powerful autismo, its really easy to appreciate his pure feels and emotion he puts into everything

Attached: 1525282707780.gif (680x732, 159K)

I agree, and both are on his first album. Theres also Last Call at the end, which easily may be the most fluid lyrical hiphop song ever made.

See

fucking kek
The absolute state of t_D

Attached: deusvultsaracen.jpg (481x600, 79K)

>fucking kek
>So fucking funny how is this user not racist and filled with hate like us? He is so fucking dumb
>I was born white by complete chance and am now better than someone else for it and the other color is the enemy! Yay tribalism

Kys

>I like to listen to degenerate talentless nigger noise because I'm a retarded small brained nigger
>Anyone who thinks there are any differences between races is retarded!
>I was born by chance, and my race is arbitrary! I wasn't born as the result of two people of a specific race intentionally fucking to create new life!
Pants on head retarded, user. Enjoy civcuck life. If you're not a nigger or other type of shitskin they'll eat you alive when they feel they have numbers and control, because even if you think you're not racist, they sure are and they don't feel obligated to consider your feelings like you do Mr. Sensitive & Sensible ally of niggers.

Attached: 513216631616.png (645x729, 58K)

I feel bad for you. You are a walking meme.

someone give this picture the faceapp grin pls

its hilarious how plebs regard this garbage as some 'genius' just cause he'd made lots of money (leaching of other artists mostly)
and now even his political opinion is somehow important
what a clownworld

BOUND 2

youtube.com/watch?v=BBAtAM7vtgc

>shit he's not buying my civnat "we're all friends" bullshit...how can I give a rebuttal after getting ass blasted so fucking hard?
>I...I...I feel bad f...for you....
You're pathetic. Enjoy sucking niggerdick for the rest of your life.

Why the fuck would you spend your time listening to a nigger music? Are you a nigger or something? If not, please do a favour to the white race and KYS. You are not needed nor wanted, you are waste of breath, Mutt. KYS or GYS, choice is yours.

Listen to saint pablo by kanye m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQPtgUPpF-8

ching chong xing xping pong ook ook ramen

Attached: 0c9aca14be858c9757bf226d1b37729c8b16f47c.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

mother love me long time long time sucky sucky fucky fucky wonton Hong Kong Hong Kong wonton Hong Kong wonton one time one time wonton love me long time feed on my long schlong go back to Hong Kong gong I'll send u back to Hong Kong pair a wonton wonton

based kanye

youtube.com/watch?v=KE2o5AZclaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3z5XjKJftFI
youtube.com/watch?v=PiAebmh393w
youtube.com/watch?v=UwHn3mNfNyY
youtube.com/watch?v=cRPGMPZGmfw
youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI
youtube.com/watch?v=nn0Pu2Qun-E
youtube.com/watch?v=_wcFyBPcSpM
youtube.com/watch?v=rQPtgUPpF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=f8xPjCWSqms
youtube.com/watch?v=6YpuRIgt6gc
youtube.com/watch?v=2lgCQd-f2Ps

you really are a fucking living meme arent you?