Isn't it funny how being an incel correlates with Alt-Right beliefs?

Isn't it funny how being an incel correlates with Alt-Right beliefs?

No wonder why Trump supporters oppose women's rights so much

Attached: 1493414500549.jpg (479x479, 26K)

HAHAHAHAHA

You're an incel.
Sage

Virgin rage correlates with racist rage, so yeah

Sage

t.

Attached: shill.png (645x729, 90K)

LOL, look at all these idiots that can't be bothered to give an ACTUAL reply to you OP. Intelligence breeds jealousy from the Alt-Right, it seems.

I figured it out.
The incel army is the dumbledore army that worked with shartblue a while back filling up the QLARP threads with noise, they're the reddit leftypol who enjoy raping babies and killing women because that's just what they do.
The Alek guy wasn't one of them, he was trying to raise awareness for the Armenian genocide but FB forged one of their own with the help of media mutters to try to put the blame on this website.
This is by far the worst false flagging operation to have ever been concocted. How are you not all ashamed to be alive? Is it the anti-depressants? Is it the soi? Were you all raped as children by mom's multiple boyfriends? I don't care I just know that:
Leftypol=incel army

>small percentage of incels are alt right
>large is left/alt left
>suddenly all the incels on the left wing are right wing becausae media says so

Attached: wojakk.png (403x448, 56K)

> WAHHH STOP USING INSULTS THAT HIT SO CLOSE TO HOME
> THE LEFT ARE BIGGER INCELS
> IVE TOTALLY HAD SEX WITH A GIRL, YOU DONT KNOW HER, SHE MOVED AWAY, SHUT UP

Tio Tomas

you skipped mine, cowardly cunt

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If you made a post worth an ACTUAL reply maybe you would get one. Next time try backing up your statements with facts or sources. Sage again

She did make an actual reply compared to you neckbeards. Anyways, the Alt-Right is immune to facts; you're too stupid to handle facts though

>She
You know there are ID's right? You are the Op, and you're a faggot. Don't forget to sage

Sage

Check the flags you retard

AHAHAHAH omg you must be from tumblr

Hey....guess what? Sage.

You built the infrastructure, now it's time for queen Stacey and her friends to take over. The force is female after all.

I find new people who don't understand same-fagging to be absolutely hilarious
bump so more people can see this faggot and laugh

You forgot to add the Hebrew characters to your filename user

Fake and Gay nothing to see here.

Changing your flag doesn’t change your ID. Lmao damn you’re dumb as fuck faggot. Don’t bother replying. Fucking loser lmaooooo

>She
TITS OR GTFO samefag
exposed by satan

>some guy makes anti-pol threads with hero academia images
>hero academia approval slumps
Don’t fuck with meme magic.

oh look another fucking redditor is pretending he doesn't know how IDs work and you retards playing along
put me in the EPIC screencap

Oh for fuck's sake. Almost certain I've seen you in these threads too. You think it's actually teaching anyone though? Fairly certain OP is "just pretending to be retarded" with the samefaggotry but that doesn't make him any less of a faggot either

Ah so are you white? Are you excited about the death of your race? Because its womens voting that has officially screwed us and it has been proven throughout history.

I'm pretty convinced that they are actually this retarded.
notice how they stopped posting as soon as someone pointed out their ID
I'm 'avin a giggle

Attached: 1523680886362.gif (510x510, 690K)

Get a load of this retard

Attached: rape rodent.png (526x449, 312K)

is INCEL replacing SOi or KEK? i can't keep up with all these new meme words anymore