Post examples of redpilling terror acts, Jow Forums

Post examples of redpilling terror acts, Jow Forums.

My sister has been assigned to do a presentation for her class about a terrorist act of her choice. Since I know about history she asked me to help with picking something out.
Obviously, the teachers are expecting the students to bring up Islamic and far-right terror attacks, so it could make for some funny redpilling and/or triggering if I make her pick the right topic.

Suggest good, redpilling terror acts, Jow Forums; Some memory-holed incidents that normie high schooler's can understand, but haven't heard of. I've considered the bombing of Dresden and post-war violations of Germany or the attack on King David Hotel.

Attached: 1507754959371.jpg (640x902, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/psicZ2LdrzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_actions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do Dresden

And if you need more information... you can watch this documentary:
youtu.be/psicZ2LdrzE

Tell her to talk about the RAF.

DONT make her do dresden, its not commonly referred to as a terror attack since it happened during ww2, even though its main target was innocent civilians

do you mean the red army faction or the royal airforce

red army faction obviously

I don't know. RAF and east Germany in general are already widely looked down on upon, and a common target for criticism here. Dresden bombing is more taboo and it would be interesting to make the case that it actually was an act of revenge on the German people.

Calling out Isrealis and jews would surely rustle some feathers as well.

There is a great documentary called The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler by Dennis Wise. Chock full of amazing info.

How about terrorist who took over a country and reign by terror killing around 45 milion people in process.

Attached: Mao_Zedong.jpg (500x702, 69K)

Www. Wintersonnenwende.com

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
Menachim Begin, who became an Israel prime minister.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_actions
Leftwing terrorists.

Haymarket Square?

USS Liberty

my bad OP, i didn't see that you already mentioned the king david hotel

Thought about that. Technically not a terror attack, since it wasn't committed against civilians. Still despicable treason though.

There were plenty of Left-Wing terror groups in the 1970s in places like Italy & the USA.

ANC and some other groups carried out bombings in South Africa. Saffer anons will know.

9/11, but with fun facts.

Northern Irish paramilitaries are interesting. The IRA and the UVF and the like.

How about the assassination of Pim Fortuyn? It's not really terror, but it is politically motivated murder.

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist

I considered this. But there isn't a lot of info about it, because of the narrative that he was a saint.

ANC bombings and extra legal killings of their own suspected traitors featuring neclacing (endorsed by Winnie Mandela) would be good subjects. Given that Winnie just kicked bucket and leftie media praised the corrupt cunt it might make people think. Another interesting character is Robert McBride, guy who did Durban beach bombing. He got death penalty, later commuted to life and then given amnesty, guy is now in charge of investigative branch of South African police.

Attached: robert-mcbride-police-officer-228d8a47-593b-49a3-86dd-a22c5b5a454-resize-750.png (750x469, 110K)

There are terror attacks on Christian monasteries in middle East.
For example Syriac Orthodox church.