Man, seems like these damn incels are all over the place now. What gives?

Man, seems like these damn incels are all over the place now. What gives?

Attached: 1525411810088.png (462x680, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yPDqThq9QA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope all you faggots are ready for monthly roastie fucking quotas or lengthy prison sentences.

This is so fucking hilarious. Jow Forums has spilled over to the mainstream

that happened years ago

>They're actually calling Mattis in incel
Holy fuck, absolutely kek

This timeline, this fucking timeline...

The virus that took over when the immune system failed. Champion of the multi-cultural petri dish

OMG it's real!

>Ben (((Shapiro))) post
>Just get worthy of modern women
this is EXACTLY what led to create the INCEL kaste
the normies don't understand incels, because they fell for the reproduction meme
>B-But my wife is redpilled!
You are below the average

>why incels happened
It's the kike led degenartion of society. Incels look for an AVERAGE woman worth dying for, and modern (((women))) are degenrate on average. Cuck, open-marriage, BBC, you name it. Women are more prone for kikery, and it's a fact.
Incels look for true love, and they just can't find it IRL. Again, it's on average => it leads to beta aggregation and media attention.
Incels are a SYMPTOM! of degenaration.
Because once you're freed form cunt lust, you can focus on different aspects. That's why most incels are redpilled.
YOU normies should use it for your advantage. Highlight what's wrong with the society. How degenerate way is the wrong way.

t. incel with 25y experience. I'm still waiting for true love that will ensemble my love for the state and race.
>inb4 get laid on tinder
it does't solve the matter. I'm pretty Jow Forums, and I rejected whore wants. It's a mental warfare!

>inb4 this post is just for others to get me laid (state issued gf meme)
NO. I'm ready to die childless for my beliefs. INCELS are a faithful lot.

USE THEM. Incels will lead the revolution

youtu.be/yPDqThq9QA0

what exactly are these people paid to "Advise" on?

incel isnt a Jow Forums meme it comes from the pua manosphere people

>CNN IS A REPUTABLE NEWS AGENCY AND ISN'T FAKE NEWS

nerd virgins calling everyone incels
what is this timeline

Attached: image.jpg (500x281, 28K)

>I rejected whore wants
If you are rejecting hoes, that makes you not an incel my dude.

That cannot be real, did CNN actually just call the secretary of defence a fucking incel?

Link, faggot.

They always were, feminists only just noticed their existence and are losing their shit over the fact that 0/10s through 8/10s outnumber 9/10s and 10/10s by a factor of 4:1.

> math is hard

Attached: 1525215089389.jpg (1242x857, 176K)

It makes me an incel of circumstance. I'm willing and would be happy to lose virginity - but I want for it to have a meaning, Something that modern women apparently forgot about.

>secdef, former hardass general
>incel
is it bearenstein or berenstain ? wtf is going on

>sweeping generalization about all women
You seem passionate about this identity, so you should probably try to give it a good reputation and fight against the notion that incels are sexist.

Why are progressive liberals shaming asexuals so hard? Seems very petty for progressive liberals to lose so much power and then try to throw a sexual minority under the bus

I wish I had a time machine so I could stop Roosh, Clarey and Aurini from ever making it to social media. Those fuckers have poisoned the well with this bullshit.

>Women only go after the assholes, the guys that treat women like shit. Why don't they fall for me when I show them respect and kindness?
>I'm an Incel now. Fuck women fucking roasties and whores death to chads and stacies
>Every news article about Incels: Incels are unfuckable because they treat women like sex objects and don't respect them. If they would be nice and kind to women then they wouldn't be incels!

Who the hell has time for fuck when there's so much kill to do?

mattis is obviously gay

Next step is frame an accident with MGTOW.

And, next, MRM.

They are targeting smaller groups, since they can't beat the "alt-right" - aka everybody who disagrees with them.

Only leftist talk about this Incel shit and then Ben Shapiro starts talking about it. You know somethings is fucked up.

Makes sense. Faggotry is genetic.

Attached: hmm.jpg (954x960, 92K)

Literally every man on earth starts off as an incel, goes volcel once they spend enough time around bar sluts to settle down, and then goes semi-cel as they age.
This catty bullshit from the fat ugly herpes riddled leftysluts is going to backfire on them harder than gamergate.

there are assholes and then there is a pathetic assholes. incels fall into r9k, which the main point is that they dont know how to be assholes they hate women but want them so badly.