Christans aren't fucking retarde-

Christans aren't fucking retarde-

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 23.16.12.png (1038x521, 371K)

This is a delicate situation, and the last damn thing we need is a group setting us back on the path to war with North Korea because they want to spread religion.

FUCK CHRISTIANS

BEST KOREA

fucking parasites

But the NKs don't have to tune in if they don't want to

Jesus Christ why now? Dear leader is seen as their god gotta get them off that slowly. Can't let little rocket man think we are going to turn his people against him. Peace first for a decade or so.

that christian radio is probably led by old white boomers who want to take advantage of the coming peace with north korea. Fucking parasites..

Insane cultist lunatics

KYS, we're bringing the Gospel to them, Pharisees.

Retarded cultist

doing gods work, Jesus will be known by everyone, everyone can accept him with their free will.

t. Tom cruise

Attached: Christians - Not Even Once.jpg (1480x6432, 2.05M)

its the wrong time to spread a religion there. The peace process is very delicate. We don't need cultists hijacking the peace process.

typical christcuck

Attached: The 'Accomplishments' of Christianity in One Image.jpg (1429x997, 248K)

Oh for fucks sake shut up nigger.
>its a delicate process!
Seriously, kys.

gas yourself

Attached: jews_jesus.png (880x703, 151K)

Technically they're reducing the number of souls who would hear it, as an NK with cemented peace with SK is far more permeable to new ideas.

how about we not get rid of one propaganda and replace it with another and let these people do as they please without being told what to do by the sanctimonious crowd?

>jews hate jesus!
Yeah, because he was a subversive Jew who tried to undermine his in-group to gain personal power.
Stop lyin'.

t.butthurt atheist

ancap retard running his mouth again i see... south korea is a christian nation.the christians there are the ones running the broadcasts

Tfu

Attached: 1844.jpg (480x336, 33K)

gooks and christianity doesn't fit together. It's fucking awkward seeing them with jesus shit and crosses on them. They have their own asian religions.

Fuck off jew.

Attached: 1468900049268.jpg (878x599, 120K)

>Yeah, because he was a subversive Jew who tried to undermine his in-group to gain personal power.

i swear you cant make this shit up. this sounds like a line from the talmud you stupid fucking kike

Attached: 4d12255c8a9d87493087aa67e0599c6b5a75d7821a487442e9f2dc7d5e104e4a.png (458x438, 190K)

Think about how fucking amazing this is. NK told to worship Kim, but radio begins telling you about a poor man who died for you. He doesn't want to take your food, he only wants your faith and for you to try hard and make sacrifices.

>old white...
nigger detected. It's the gooks but still same point applies... probably even more so.

This is not new. They've been doing the broadcasts for a while.

American Christians need to be exterminated alongside their Jewish masters. Fucking worthless parasites.

Attached: jesus is gay.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

Daily Reminder that Autism and Atheism are strongly correlated.

t. retards from the bible belt

Attached: Bible_belt.jpg (718x451, 44K)

Lmao you worship the Jewish God

Noooo, muh atheist paradise!

Attached: Wikipedia.png (798x158, 15K)

the actual cultists are in southkorea, with that 8 godesses movement shit

By "autism", do you mean the ones who are unable to talk and stuff like that, or the ones who just have difficulty with social situations?

>(()) pushing this right now to get people to hate on Christians
>specifically right wing people paying attention to korea
>memeflag pushing the FUCK ALL CHRISTIANS angle

really corrects my almonds

the fire rises, kikenstein

Attached: adolf_quote.jpg (624x642, 83K)

they're trying to show those degenerate Kim cultists the light of true religion, I don't see anything wrong with enlightening commie heathens.
Also anyone calling Christianity a cult in this thread is blind to the intense irony in saying so. North Korea is literally a state run by a cult that worships the Kims.

how about just keeping NK like it is, a secular state, like china

I thought those poor faggots worshiped dear leader as god who does not poo and has no anus.

Attached: bible belt humor_article_large.jpg (610x484, 50K)

>you're either a jew or a christian!
No, I am neither a faggot or a tranny.

Attached: 1435041429475.jpg (800x800, 133K)

go read history you stupid dumbfuck. they became a christian nation all on their on with no help from other countries. the only other religious people there are shamans. now kys

Attached: 1521493858228.png (586x586, 259K)

What happened to peace on Earth?
More would hear the gospel if the koreas were at peace.
Throwing the war for a single battle.

nigga what? there are some articles suggesting that the number of christians in China could surpass USA in 20 years, Christ is everywhere

nobody forced Gooks to be Christian, moron. You could argue that Finns, Baltic, and slavic groups were forcibly made Christian, but Christianity in Asia is completely organic and voluntary

This it's obviously mind war organized by the CIA and an insult to North korea.

PEACE IS OFF BURGERS.

Attached: kim-jong-un-afp_650x400_41462601765.jpg (650x400, 25K)

I've seen some Hitler quotes here where he says that he believes that Christianity is a meek religion and that he wishes Germany could be an Islamic country, are those real or not? It's hard to tell with all the disinfo.

>Christ is everywhere
Typical jew.

No, the biggest red pill is that God may not truly exist but human societies need a divine moral compass so you should still live your life as if you will face judgement at the end of it. You may never stand before some cosmic being and answer for your actions but your children will live in a world affected by those actions. This alone gives your life a fulfilling purpose, without which humans descend into moral depravity, which can be evidenced by the rise in atheism in the left and their morally objective philosophies destroying everything our descendants built. It doesn't matter whether these principles are divine in nature or only attributing to divinity, they cause human beings to see a purpose past themselves. Not all humans personally need this, and it doesn't have to be all controlling or applied so strictly to a society as Sharia Law does. A good, healthy balance - a nudge in the right direction is all you need.

Attached: christianity.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

fuck off kikes
your cover is blown

Attached: JEWS.jpg (767x370, 324K)

fuck off memeflaggot

What's the problem? If you don't want to hear it, don't tune in to that radio station.

You literally just said "Christ is everywhere", implying he's a nomad, and jews are quite nomadic.

sounds like someone is a bit salty

those quotes are lip service about Islam from when Hitler visited the Grand Mufti of Palestine, I seriously doubt Hitler saw a place in Europe for Islam. The average German even under the third reich was staunchly Christian. German soldiers in the field visited battalion priests and often wore crosses

Sage the jew, fuck'em shitting on the board

fucking wh*tes

At least jews don't do that, instead of spreading love, they take over and destroy.
Which one would you rather have?

>German soldiers in the field visited battalion priests and often wore crosses
Lotta good it did em.

Attached: 1252715335618.jpg (505x384, 17K)

I still have trouble believing that a Christian would say something like that. From what I read here, it seems to me that Hitler was not a Christian (but also not an atheist), but supported Christianity because he saw it as a part of Germany and a way to preserve tradition. What do you think?

THEY WANT TO KEK BEST KOREA INTO ACCEPTING REFUGEES!

FUCK CHRISTARDS!

Attached: pope-washes-muslims-feet.jpg (615x409, 46K)

Neither, death to yahweh and christianity.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-23-18-22-46.png (720x1280, 554K)

Good goy, you've learned to proceed on your own.

He couldnt be bothered, Germany was secular and getting painted as anti christian in that era was deemed bad and could make him enemies

All religious people are enemies of reason.

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 17K)

>Death to things that are eternally alive.

kek

What fools you muslims are.

if it comes from "table talks" or some other account from another person who knew hitler its definitely not real. the allies needed propaganda to make hitler look bad, its so fucking obvious that its fake, thats why it all came out after the war when these people that wrote the books were in the hands of the allies . Also none of the anti christian quotes that you see from table talks were in the original translation, so make of that what you will

I think of it like an ethical vaccination, if enough people in a civilization are christian and enough people are upright and moral then it prevents people who aren't believers from getting ethically ill and destroying society.
This is what the story about Sodom and Gomorrah is about: Abraham bargains with god to spare the city if there's 10 good people in it. There aren't so the city is destroyed.

mfw hard core Chistians ruin everything

i pray that we add United States, 2018 to pic related and flush out the rats

Attached: 1500060166959.png (1542x867, 424K)

Over 2:1 kill ratio, 10:1 civilian death ratio.. Lol, yeah it did its work, retard.

Being betrayed by your fellow white nations who want to see you destroyed for no reason can do that.

I gather the blood from the thorned crown and spit it back in the face of your Jehovah

Attached: f4e.png (1162x850, 85K)

Fuck off hebrew cultist

>Death to things that are eternally alive.
You sound like a fucking Creed song m8.

>gas yourself
Hollywood approved of your message

Attached: 1503635897003.jpg (1069x1099, 194K)

They've been doing this for a while, retard

Christians are scitzo larpers

the man who founded Caesars Legion was literally a christian, you dumbass. now stop being edgy

Attached: 664f9bac08669416622e98630b1de0f86429ec5b6f2556bb4ce2a7c95d39b8e4.png (475x792, 357K)

>worship a sandnigger deity hold sandniggers as holy and jews as prophets.
No thanks mate.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Why do you support christianity?

We own you goy, you can't do anything. You fight for us, you pay us and more. Importantly, it's all justified and legal. You anti semite.

BROADCAST MARCUS AURELIUS MEDITATIONS NOAAW!
REEEEE

Attached: Stoic Marcus-Aurelius truth.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Maybe its shinchonji trying to get more followers

Lol. Korean Christians are fucking hardcore. This could actually be a problem.

Eat shit semite, fuck you and your desert book

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-23-11-42-19.png (720x1280, 553K)

I'm trying to remember the american foreign radio broadcasts into communist and third world countries. I thought it was air america or radio free america but searches are failing to get anything on it. What was it called again? I'm pretty sure they're still doing the same thing.

>C and B movies all with budgets under 500k and literally who directors are hollywood approved

dumb image. jews hate christians movies, just look at passion of the christ and how the kikes wouldnt give mel enough money to make it. and jews make scorcese wait 17 years to make silence.

>What fools you muslims are.
Same difference

Attached: 1213187623782.jpg (1003x886, 474K)

Good goy, step on the bible.

>He couldnt be bothered
So you think he was an agnostic or an apatheist?
Is it true that Hitler was into occult stuff? I often heard about that, but maybe that's also just disinfo.

>C and B movies all with budgets under 500k
Christcult Rabbi worshiper thinks ABC network primetime and 50million dollars movies are just nothing.

Because he believes in lies, he becomes a liar.

Attached: debating christians jesus.jpg (1200x1200, 504K)

living under a rock huh,fedoracuck? not suprising. the pic you posted was from FNV

i support Catholicism because its the only place where you can find grace, truth, and peace in life.

>Good goy, step on the bible.

>Muh book-idol
>muh Jewish forefathers!

Attached: 12135134134431.jpg (492x559, 92K)

>i support Catholicism because its the only place where you can find grace, truth, and peace in life.
LOL

And fuck boys, right?

Attached: pedo pope again 32.jpg (1536x1291, 256K)

In time Germany would know no yeshush yahwah and semites, in time, he was in power and we are not we must thus carry out the program without a state, and eradicate christianity and replace it with our own faith.

Voice of America is our state sponsored propaganda radio.

>NK teaches their public that Americans will crush their way of life using subversive schemes
>PRAISE JESUS LES BROADCAST THE LAWD TO THESE POOR PEOPLE HALLELUJAH
they have a museum that all of their citizens visit filled with anti-american propaganda something like "Museum of American Atrocities"

Attached: 1462894080862.png (424x412, 276K)