> Germany
> Netherlands
> Austria
> Norway
> Sweden
> Denmark
> Iceland
> German speaking Swiss

How do we get ourselves out of this terrible mess? How can we realize that in this horrible world of 1,5 billion + chinks, 1 billion + poo in loos, 350 million + mutts, we need to unite to preserve our Germanic homeland? How are you feeling tonight?

No kiked US-mutts, no blood thirsty bomber anglos and no mongolic Ivan horde member allowed here. Und dann natürlich die Juden....

Attached: Hüter_unserer_Welt.png (640x757, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXNW9iZH8gU&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=9_aRFAyJ-Jw&t=89
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do we get ourselves out of this terrible mess?

By sucking each other's dicks 24/7.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where's England? They are ger***cs too.

Jow Forums calls me shill whenever I say that balkanoids/romanians and other subhuman slavs are inferior to Germanics

we have to solve this problem ASAP desu

Would you have joined the SS to defend your homelands from the Bolshevik/AngloJew hordes?

Attached: SwedishWaffenSS.jpg (500x666, 97K)

because you are
nobody gives a shit about your MUH INFERIORITY larping
Also, didnt hitler say that slavs were the master race after we quite literally defeated his "superior" army?
no, i would join the home army
collaborators eat the bullet

No doubt.
Might have something to do with the fact that I want to kill myself every day anyways, but I still like to think I would have

I don't expect alot of people to understand or like my opinion, but I wouldn't want Norway to be incorporated in a unified 4th reich. I'd want to be its ally, but for me, sovereignity is the one thing we've fought for for 500 years and the one thing we cannot give up -no matter what-.

Attached: a-ferry-navigates-the-majestic-geiranger-fjord--106908735-597a103203f4020010f5d2a5.jpg (960x640, 101K)

There is no room for the small in the future. Go together with those you its natural for you to go together with, or perish eventually.
But I respect your opinion.

I'd be hard pressed to find a redpilled Norwegian who is versed in Norwegian history who wants us to give up our very hard fought for sovereignity. You're pretty much the first one I've met.

Your countryman already solved the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=zXNW9iZH8gU&t=0s

>Inb4 muh retarded Varg

In this he is fucking on point though.

>You're pretty much the first one I've met
>Half of norwegians on pol want a nordic union of some sort
Guess you need to lurk more.
And that ''very hard fought for sovreignity'' is a meme, seriously.

>How do we get ourselves out of this terrible mess?
I don't know lately I've been feeling I am dead inside, an empty husk. Drifting through space, without purpose. A slave to my existance, a slave to the system.
The good guys lost, we're all slaves. Materialism is a fleeting distraction, we're all gona die, nothing matters.
I've lost hope.

Attached: 22.jpg (250x242, 7K)

I need halp

All of my family members were born in Germany for generations but my last name sounds kinda polish. can I still be a proud Germanbro?

Attached: 1504130285193.png (593x558, 297K)

Kys subhumans

Don't you have a siesta to sleep, shitskin?

Attached: tumblr_omzljbfb1n1us2bz0o2_400.png (300x300, 153K)

inb4 your ancestors were actually polish kids stolen by the krauts in ww2
whats your name son

Yes.

>Guess you need to lurk more.
And that ''very hard fought for sovreignity'' is a meme, seriously.
I guess I do need to lurk more.
It's not a meme, do you think we wanted the 500 year long set of unions? Ibsen didn't call it the "400 year long night" for nothing.
Sure, it was voluntary in 1397, but things changed fast after Sweden broke out in 1523.

Most poles are germanic anyway if you don't have a round dumb looking head you're then more germanic

Attached: 1525360253121.jpg (800x545, 296K)

Stay strong, Sven. We'll overcome. And if we don't they won't survive either.

I wish I was a Germanic too. God bless the master race!

A message from the Supreme Germanic Master Race. Drop the flag.

No. You are proud slav-masterrace.

Attached: 1518707682308.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>2 WWs
>2 Losses
>BTFO for good
LMAO "PUREST OF THE PURE"

Attached: cuckmany.png (706x600, 112K)

As you wish.

It is a meme.
>A national romantic author calls a union under another country ''400 years night'' in a time when it was all about building a norwegian idenitity
That honestly isn't even an argument. We were NOTHING after the black death, being under Denmark allowed us to stay in touch with the continent as well as being rebuilt. The socalled 400-year night gave us way more than it took. And there were literally no serious attempts to break free before like 1810-1814, and look how easy that was.
>inb4 muh evil swedish union
yeah, which like 50 % of the eidsvollmenn supported, and also didn't see much resistance untill well late into the 1800s. Karl Johan even was a super popular King, as his sons after him. But this is not about petty norwegian nationalism, its about Germanien. So I'll stop it here

Not necessarily. Many Germans descend from Germanized Polabians.

>Stay strong

t-thanks you too, atleast we have a comfy thread

The Pope himself is on our dear board!
All hail!

Attached: 1524393583633.jpg (637x602, 105K)

Literally save up money and move away from the city. If you wanna have any chance of surviving this ride (or your offspring for that matter) Im working 4 days a week to get me the fuck out of this town but im not sure where i will go. Everythings quite expensive. after that comes step one wich is settling down with my gf and makin some kids.

The Swedish union was a good deal more liberal and favourable towards Norwegian sovereignity, especially with the introduction of parlamentarianism in 1884. That was never the point I was trying to make, though.
But yeah, I agree, for the purpose of the thread let's call this particular discussion a day.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Kalmar_Union.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)

>How do you do, fellow Germanics?
Doing fine thank you. Don't worry about my flag, I am 100% spiritualy germanic
>How do we get ourselves out of this terrible mess? How can we realize that in this horrible world of 1,5 billion + chinks, 1 billion + poo in loos, 350 million + mutts, we need to unite to preserve our Germanic homeland?
Yes we need to unite I say we need to organize and to start proposing realistic ways we can ensure our kind survival it won't be easy brothers and the journey is long but we most work with the last bricks avaliable if we can

Attached: 1454685181438.png (534x540, 355K)

Ha, what crazy shit is the pope up to these days!

You have a sense of humour, I'll give you that.
The Falklands are british.

Attached: 1521133515526.jpg (292x326, 20K)

Attached: 1507751435644.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Good, agreed. Where are you from?

Attached: z14444426Q,Berlin--28-stycznia-1945-r--Ostatnie-spotkanie-Vid.jpg (620x469, 32K)

Going solo won't solve the problem, it only delays it a little bit. An organized and well thought measure in union must be made to preserve the germanic races

>yall my brothas n sheit but nigga dont touch my oil cuz I aint sharing that sheit

you know scandinavians have as much slavic dna as the southern slavs? about 20-30%? you're a mongolian rape baby larping as germanic you mega cuck bitch

Don't call this satanic kikelover "Pope", bitte.

Attached: 1511455964245.jpg (554x640, 133K)

Reminder to sage these D&C kike shill threads.

he's probably some mixed mutt, the only people who are into this "white people" bullshit are the american mutts and some latin american larps. everyone else just keeps to their own nationality.

iss da pope

Attached: Screenshot_2447.png (564x305, 383K)

I ain't joking

Attached: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (707x500, 71K)

I know it's difficult being Catholic these days with this pretender. I switched to Protestantism years ago, I respect Catholics however but just for religious and practical reasons keep myself separate from Rome.

:(

>not including us

Attached: 951472413881635.jpg (308x302, 23K)

You know what I find strange is that you haven't revisited your roots at all. To help counter "this" culture, you need to have a strong one yourselves to combat it.

But none of you are Christians or worship the old Gods as much as you did in the past. You need an identity again, if not things from the outside will always look more tantalizing than the inside.

Fuck, even non white mutts, are worshiping Odin and Thor nowadays yet you're apathetic to all religion.

Attached: TheHangedMan.jpg (300x527, 25K)

Bump

Attached: 638215bf163d9f4499fead506a20e9d2.jpg (640x633, 37K)

This is a germanic thread, not a mutt thread.

Attached: 1524150648198.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

Hello, here's proof that i may post.

Attached: muh genetics.jpg (1240x817, 123K)

This

No love of the Faroese? Rayyyccciiissssstt rrrrrreeeeeeeee

What if I’m 7 ethnicities but they’re all Germanic, can I still post?

Attached: D75192CB-94B7-42DE-8376-B24C4B8304CC.jpg (600x245, 21K)

list might be incomplete, but you get the idea

Depends on state and looks. And name. And political convictions and religion.

aha muy nino

>implying you're not a pure Burgundian

Kalmar union fags were the ethiopes of the dark and medieval ages and the krauts fucked europe with two world wars. They also lost.
And basically fuck you! Heres how an imperial anthem sounds like:

>youtube.com/watch?v=9_aRFAyJ-Jw&t=89

Attached: main-qimg-5a4f6c5994418e46f77cc0a45092e948.png (602x930, 351K)

Hello, fellow Germanics

Attached: CA52F9A3-F87F-4BED-AA7B-ACD0FDA619E7.jpg (663x597, 73K)

It's a mixture between the polish words for "little" and "appletree"

In my opinion. Of course, in fact you have a special place.

>sub saharan african
>0.1%
mutts get out
no

Attached: 1524795271208.jpg (1024x808, 116K)

>krauts fucked europe with two world wars.
Don't lecture us about our own history, sandnigger.

Yes but you are aware how hard it is for us to organize without sleeper cells/ glow in the dark niggers / kikes?

Every time we try the eternal anglo rallies the world to destroy us.

>This I what (((Flanders))) actually believes

Wtf, you want me to dox myself?

Are you a priest or something and there is still hope for the church?

((germanics))

Attached: DCpNBQ1VYAAtLLs.jpg_large.jpg (308x276, 16K)

lmao inbred moor detected, besides that """"anthem"""" is purely fictional.

How do you do, fellow white brethren

Sweet, one of them is Anglo :)

Depends how bad it is

Attached: 1519166942934.png (680x537, 135K)

Attached: lv.jpg (510x288, 30K)

I'm quarter Irish, Ulster Scots and Half English of Norman descent. I am a Right Wing Calvinist.

You're as white as the average American, but that isn't saying much.

Whatever D&C shill. And I'm not a Walloon
t.Bruxellois

What's the deal with Labour in your country? Do they hate the English and want to wipe England's culture out?

The fucking meds!

>Democracy and philosophy in Greece
>Warfare, governance and industry with the Romans
>Discoveries, sailing and cartography with the Iberian Peninsula

Not looking so good for nordfags. How will they ever recover?

>White American: 98%+
>Mexican: 65%

Attached: 1525366945949.png (499x786, 178K)

>t.Bruxellois
Encore pire. Fransquillons dehors.

Kikelovers like winston churchill fucked europe. America (jew run country) and the commie nigger soviet union (kike inspired country) fucked the world.

Belgium, France, Ireland and Britain are part of a separate category.

Basically yes.

Guys you're derailing the thread and not being productive.

>identifying with cultures gone for over 1500 years

fuck off

Honestly what Western nations aren't Jew-run these days?

Are the Conservatives any better?

Honestly, I think Frankreich is racially better than you. If you only ignore the South and South-East especially.

No. Personally I have considered running as a candidate for the DUP and registering the party in England.

If you remove his moor and rapebaby flags I’m most everything on there minus Russia and plus Austria.

>racially better than you
How so?

I didn't say it was easy but better than sitting around doing nothing or isolating yourself.
Of course they are dangers along the road but we must face them in order to create something bigger than ourselves , a continuation of our heritage and blood that it's being so attacked today. Alone this task will surely fail with in a few generations

Fuck off

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1525257894269.gif (800x581, 59K)

All the western ones are. all thanks to the outcome of ww2.

My personal experience in both countries. I've seen more racially healthy people in France than I did in England. Not saying it as an absolute truth.

so youre a kike?