This faggot is back

didn't see a thread

Attached: andywarski.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54VoYCqBrfs
youtube.com/watch?v=yVxInIA_6Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>w-w-wow what a great aud-audience

>didn't see a thread
Why would You? It's not political. Go gossip about e-celeb drama elsewhere.

there's a certain novelty in seeing a hard right neon-nazi white supremacist chill with a nonwhite kid

don't give this faggot views. /ourfrog/ is live with /ourhammerheadshark/
youtube.com/watch?v=54VoYCqBrfs

JF is discussing circumcision with Venti, what the hell

Attached: 200_s.gif (356x200, 48K)

Nuke canada already

>Implying I want to hear people talk about some americuck nigger

JF fans are so fucking salty it's pathetic

threw them both on so i can go play some vidya

They're Canadian. Only the worst media cancer comes from there.

Attached: snl---weekend-update.jpg (768x433, 50K)

Fawkk yeahhhh

What are they salty about?

Add not!Boxxy and her daddy to the mix
youtube.com/watch?v=yVxInIA_6Xo

We all moved to JF.

What's political about this?

Kanye the nigger is canadian?

Well you see, he's either our foremost champion or the premier enemy of the alt-right, and we can't make up our minds.

Fanbois are so salty they can't accept any valid criticism, such as JF objectively acts like a thirsty autistic pervect which is objectively true

That he and JF aren't working together anymore

wtf are you talking about, he's a centrist from toronto, his co-streamers are asian ffs just how retarded are you?

He will do his shit and Warski Live is inescapably going to revert to centrist normalfaggotry.

Attached: 1525338955606.webm (600x1069, 1.86M)

AYDIN IS ON OMG OMG OMG!!!!! >:3 >:3 >:3

Attached: 1393788971698.gif (640x360, 522K)

He is a lacklustre retard with no opinions of his own. He is neither a friend nor an enemy.

Attached: 1525073888567.gif (200x150, 853K)

Can’t stsnd her.

>non-toronton leaf frustrated over somebody cooler and more talented than him made it onto the internet
Chill out mapleman

Attached: canada.jpg (1000x566, 142K)

She's arguably one of the better female political commentators out there. At least she is way more palatable than Lauren Southern.

Attached: 1524929049141.png (377x330, 6K)

>inescapably going to revert to centrist
You think he was a white nationalist or something?

What are they even talking about? Watchin Nick Fuentes live right now, can't be bothered to check.

As a JF fanboi I can agree on that's objectively true, JF is autistic and pretty thirsty when women get on. But that hasn't been the reason for anything. It was mostly Andys fault, but it was a good decision to split.

Attached: jf looking for the orbs.jpg (598x709, 82K)

True. I won’t be surprised to see him and JF back together though. I think he’ll have under estimated JFs pull.

i dunno what happened but it is important to keep things changing and always fresh, complacency = banhammer/shoah

>the bitter alt-righters can't stop purity spiraling and eating their own
Just as Destiny predicted

Attached: destiny (2).png (343x486, 262K)

>a jewess that never shuts up about the 4.3 gorillion
>palatable

They didn't have to like each other to do a show, O&A used to hate each other guts. Imo they ruined a great opportunity, Andy normie-junkie personality could have attracted people from the extreme-left to debate the alt-right, now we have a normalfag show and an echo chamber show

you never shut up about it either

see dude

lol not wrong...for distinctly different reasons I don’t.

No he's just a nigger

Attached: 31449164_978930228939616_850227774546247680_n.jpg (750x750, 72K)

>he thinks this is about success
its about content, dood.
is where your low-iq andy streams should be marketed.

>bitter denial
typical leaf, just accept yourself for who you are

They hardly stayed long enough to become complacent, a few months is nothing. Plus if it ain't broke, don't fix it desu

they hit trending several times so as far as im concerned every day past then is risking it

>Nose ring
FUCKING DROPPPED.

>Destiny being right about anything

Attached: 1520651410225.png (266x294, 179K)

How else would he still be undefeated?
>but we falseflagged his twitter to death!
Because he could not be defeated fairly, now he's just relaxing with his games and preparing for his comeback.

Attached: destiprofile.jpg (802x997, 68K)

>undefeated
Sargoy of Cuckad raped his asshole.
Not to mention Metokur, the eternal fence sitter, easily manhandled his midget ass.
>He actually tried to defend affirmative action
He's beyond cucked, a delusional plebbitor with his plebbit echo chamber knights.

Attached: 1518260501862.gif (478x422, 3.29M)

>a sargonite defends his master
opinion invalid

Attached: Destiny.jpg (1200x917, 255K)

Nice assumption. I don't need to be a sargonite to acknowledge him winning a debate. But hey, you can just blankly dismiss me if you want.

>I don't need to be a sargonite to acknowledge
Yes you do, we can not make compromises with the enemy. You're either with him or with the alt-right

Attached: sargon anglin.jpg (620x450, 94K)

Andys show sucks. Jf is stuck in an echo chamber. There needs to be some push back on his ideas. So far its been jam packed with people all agreeing with jf. Whats the point of that? Boring as fuck.

>Ever Replying to the destiny posters
Wew lad

Attached: 1511231157549.png (290x255, 67K)

are all these kids autistic

Rude

Attached: 1511032954471.png (97x337, 41K)

Still think that they're interesting to listen to but I agree that it's too circle jerky cause it's mostly been news. He did say he'd do debates once a week so hopefully it's soon, and longer than 1 hour.

meant this for

A rematch with Jay Dyer would be fun

This. Watch this documentary instead of wasting your time with Warski's low IQ streams.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

Attached: 1518332383917.png (500x592, 394K)

No more political debates, it's just "dude chill streams lmao".

Attached: 3018531.jpg (720x478, 100K)

Andy is arguing with his Chinese-Nigger co-host about the ethnostate.

He's defending the white ethnostate. I'm proud of /ourguy/ . First two hours were shit, then he gives us a little taste of /ibs/ with Chris Warski.

This is what happens when you try to go back to being normal after snorting redpills for 4 months straight

chris needs to stop interrupting.
it's irritating as fuck

The nigger is trying to argue that its all culture. The face Andy makes whenever nigg says nothing will change if whites become a minority. You are awake now Andy. You swallowed the race pill. You cant go back.

Andy has come so far.

Attached: white supremacist leader andy warski.jpg (761x842, 76K)

>Globalism is inevitable.
>I'm not taking sides.
Chris Warski is a gook faggot who parrots the arguments of Jews.

The thing that rustles my jimmes the most about that image is the fact that he one against most of them because the Alt-Lite are so fucking dumb,

JF fans tease JF all the time for this very thing. What in the holy fuck are you talking about?

It's cute watching Andy trying to argue against Chris' (((opinions))) but ultimately he can't debate for shit so it's just an exercise in futility.

>"GUYS THERE'S NO POINT TO LOOKING AT DATA AND TRENDS AND EXTRAPOLATING OBVIOUS OUTCOMES...BECAUSE ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN HITLER COULD COME WIPE THEM OUT OR A METEOR COULD HIT THE EARTH!!!!
Chris' debate skills make Andy "but I want to have kids one day and am worried about the world they're going to be raised in" seem smart.

Criminally underrated