I have never seen a black person every play minecraft. Is this proof they gain no enjoyment from building civilization?

I have never seen a black person every play minecraft. Is this proof they gain no enjoyment from building civilization?

Attached: mc.jpg (1682x946, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsJfLKtGlfw
youtube.com/watch?v=KurrGXpCOWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They aren't as autistic.

While blacks are off doing shit and fucking bitches whites are playing video games and growing into incels. That's not liberal shit that's just the truth and you faggots need to wake up.

No,but my friend and I play Pocket Edition in class, (Uni), and he's mexican.

There are a few.

Attached: 1346151782379.gif (480x270, 537K)

shieeeeeeeeetttt u new or sumfin?

Attached: Get minin dawg.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Like it or not, enjoying minecraft actually requires above average IQ. That's pretty much the only reason. People with autism just tend to be more fascinated with this kinda stuff.

Never saw one playing factorio either, but I see a lot of jews inside factorio.

Most niggers like playing fighting games. Its easier and it taps into their monkey/ape brain.
youtube.com/watch?v=CsJfLKtGlfw

slide thread

niggers play nothing but fighting games anyway

Attached: 1525478397871.jpg (646x646, 87K)

it's because black people actually learned to appreciate quality graphics. minecraft has awful graphical capabilities. very unenjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=KurrGXpCOWg

their IQ score says they are autistic

Sorry but Jow Forums is white only

Is that a Compaq Presario? Fuck, if only we could go back.

why would you go back to those shitboxes?

As someone who worked in pediatrics in group homes, minority developmentally challenged children are rare. They exist but are a far smaller population. It is either from them being minorities, or by my hunch, white people are just more fucked up. I can not tell you how many are from drugs (including pot), alcohol, and abuse. After working in the system, I really do feel for them. Many are there not by choice. Anybody who takes drugs/alcohol during pregnancy should be executed.

Never saw one touch a RTS either.

I've seen a black kid play it but he was a mulatto.

Tempo Sc2

to hear the satisfying hum on the bootup

Attached: 1505934341349.gif (200x174, 360K)

Is that pewdiepies stream?

Nigga, you a twenty year old who lives at home who has no friends. . . of course you never seen a dark brother craftin blocks...

WE WUZ MINERS N SHIET

Attached: eBDTB.jpg (1366x716, 157K)

kek side note why isnt there a pol minecraft server already?

I played Minecraft in 2009 and 2010 when it was cool. The only people still playing that shit now are autistics and children.

Attached: 1523676317465.jpg (458x413, 112K)

>AoE2 LAN party
same here but he really wanted to be asian though

Because RTS is a boring ass genre.

Nothing like drinking and playing Minecraft. So fun to load up a world and find buildings you don’t remember building.

T. DOESNT KNOW ABOUT SEVTECH

Well, the Jews design and goys execute.

>It is either from them being minorities, or by my hunch, white people are just more fucked up.
Or maybe white people are more likely to seek help for relatives, while niggers will just let Lil' Tyrone run around the streets until natural selection takes over.
Pathological altruism only seems to apply to white people.

for the times

Back then we were so happy to be using aol instant messenger or ICQ and downloading songs from napster. Having a CD burner was a big deal. Everything is so much better now but we don't appreciate it. Back then it all seemed so great.

The emo rapper xxxtentacion was holding his gf hostage in his bathroom and she snuck out while he was playing minecraft

think he means the times in general, which i agree with. computing then still sucked, though

There is a big difference between nigger IQ and being mute/deformed/mentally challenged. So far, most of the "special" needs people are white. If blacks are smart enough for gibs, then they will know that special needs children can get them more gibs.

I’ve have you blind som’bitch. Just cause you don’t see it don’t mean it ain’t there.

it requires abstract thought to give meaning to a bunch of blocks

They don't want help they just want gibs

I look back at those days fondly. My best memories. Playing Unreal Tournament on shit pentiums at lan parties.

>goes to college
>friends with a Mexican
>getting a meme degree
Why the fuck are you on this board nigger?