Half Korean, half white (hapa) ask me anything

As the title says, I'm hapa, ask me anything. I'm 20 years old male. My mom is Korean, my dad is white. My dad left my mom for another woman when I was five years old

Attached: IMG_8538.jpg (370x699, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDsqmpr41HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you a robot?

half asian part asian, neck yourself faggot

No I'm not a robot

Why do you hate asians?

i don't. great people, cute girls.

Then why do you want me to hang myself?

? it's an expression

Uhhhh what?

My condolences re. your broken home

>dad left my korean mom

no surprise there.
korean women are horrifyingly dumb.

Yeah my mom is annoying and dumb and crazy, so is my bitch aunt

한국말할줄아냐

I hate my aunt. She's a cranky bitch

you're not half white, unless there is a line dividing the parts of your body. White is white. When you mix it, it's no longer white

Yes I can speak Korean and read a little too. It's actually hard for me to read Korean tho

OP here. This is me

Well thats good.

Keep at it you might regret it one day not being to communicate as well as you might want.

Attached: IMG_8545.jpg (960x960, 133K)

No I'm not gonna keep at it lol.... I hate studying

that's a fucking tragedy

What? Why?

How???

u ugly as fuck, your face looks like melting butter

When and where will you do your mass casualty event?

Just wanna know so I won't be there. Good luck. Hope you get a high score.

Attached: john-derbyshire.jpg (1428x1002, 862K)

What? I look like a shooter?

You look Native

lol,

le 56%

I'm ugly..?

la creatura el gooko....

I assume you're gonna pull a Supreme Gentleman

you look good, get a right wing hair cut and start lifting faggot, you are gonna make it.

nah, you look like a pussy ass faggot.

i wouldn't put much stock into what a bunch of anonymous people on a mongolian basket weaving board are saying. just be confident and you will attract pussy bro.

So get a haircut? Ok, then why are they saying I'm ugly? I thought I looked pretty decent until now?

DAT PAPA JOHN'S GARLIC SAUCE

Thank you!

what's that shit all over your face?

he's larping, he thinks u ugly ass fuck

Acne

dude this is Jow Forums most people would like to see you shoot yourself on video.
That hair cut makes you like an emo pussy.
Get a good hair cut and gain muscle. Learn how womens mind work.

Agreed, that Gook's face scared my dog away.

Wash your sheets and clothes more, wash your face when you get up, after lunch and before you sleep on a clean bed.

So... is it my face or my hair..? Wtf

I feel sorry for your doggo, internet is a scary place

Ok I will get a haircut

just make lots of money and buy a robot waifu. I'm sure you could program it to say nice things about u

They are casting for a tv remake of Kung Fu. Get your ass down there right now!

Also read up on the great white and Korean warriors, Korea soldiers were feared by the Vietnamese communists etc. Also the white ones.
You have the blood of a warrior start lifting and learn to be stoic around women.

Attached: THEY_LIVE_Glasses_t800.png (735x315, 447K)

Hair or face or both??? Faggot answer me

Obviously both you gook.

he's not white, don't feed his delusional fantasy

Both, you make the average American look human by comparison.

That is an absolutely terrible attitude, you won't really acquire knowledge unless you apply yourself and study various subjects even if they don't interest you. Its better to have a wealth of knowledge than to meander through your days a willingly ignorant husk. I have a hard time remembering various topics but I still try because it not knowing can always do more harm than good, and I do this knowing my family has a disposition towards Alzheimers and aggressive cancers. Never stop learning.

Attached: Important Lesson.jpg (788x1920, 476K)

I never thought I was ugly......

Not sure what you aren't getting here, some people in here think you are ugly and by telling you that should convey they don't care. That being said , ditch that haircut yesterday and try not to look like you're some morose future school shooter

you seem cool. id chill with you

do you have identity crises often

Do you have empathy?

Thanks nice user

It's because he has no good male role models in his life.
Raised by a single mother go figure.

i'm not bullshitting. he's not an 11/10 ubermensch chad but he's not the unfuckable abomination you guys are making him out to be. could easily pull pussy if he wanted to.

Kind of?

Adam Driver

t.la creatura

dude u ugly as fuck. like if a dog dragged it's ass across white carpet, the shit stain would be more attractive than you.

AHHAH thans god for making me white and not american

You look decent dude, unlike native koreans that get plastic surgery

You are not half white you idiot. Post DNA

I already told him how to

Not that bad, seriously get a haircut, get some exercise and work to gain confidence and you should be fine.

This

>yellow fever racemixer cope

can you spot the non whites!?

I fear to god my kids don't turn out looking like this but my wife is super cute (and vietnamese but with some french is my guess) and I am good looking - luckily it won't la creatura too hard.

Just look for the American flags

Do you believe in the juice and their plots

Attached: IMG_0960.jpg (537x562, 50K)

Don't worry bro, my dad is hapa.

If you worked out and got the depression stare out of your eyes, you would be 10/10 hapa waifu-chan

Thank god you got Donny

Attached: 1525485332757.png (800x819, 1M)

Wtf..?

work out, be self sufficient, be independent in thought and captain your own ship

you're dooming your kids to a shit life.

Hapas are legitimately not human

boomer individualism is cancer

Hate to break it to you, but it's shit.
It's shit.

You're probably awesome. MAGA

Is Chang envious?

In this bread neck beard newfags

Attached: 0B5088D4-66A5-4736-A3B2-71A3994A8DBD.png (655x527, 282K)

I lost mine the same year I lost my childhood home and my possessions, I still press on because I know sitting in the depths of despair will do nothing to push me forward. Its all a choice and I'm hoping he will make the choice to improve, I just listened to youtube.com/watch?v=DDsqmpr41HI earlier today on a walk and it helped me reaffirm myself. If those morons are willing to endebt themselves and not even fucking study then I feel as though I can get ahead since I apply myself. Sure they have a piece of paper that says "Hey I can sit in a classroom and be babysat for another 2-8 years" but I actually go out and do things around my fucking city. Hell I even looked into Bloom syndrome a couple months ago despite not being jewish because I was interested in how mutations in people happen and why it only affects jews. Though I am concerned about it reaching larger populations of people and should it become a larger threat to human development then it might cause catastrophic effects to the white populations in the very long run. I'd give anything to preserve humanities treasure, the whites for those who need it spelled out.
But choosing to be stupid is what pisses me off most about people, why not take advantage of the troves of knowledge before you and rise above the trash. I can't fathom it.

Attached: A lonely road.jpg (800x965, 189K)

just dont have children or divorce and marry a hwite qt (if you are white, you know)

you just ruined a thousand years of european heritage because of your fascination with anime, good job

Attached: 63332-full.png (272x204, 85K)

What benis size:DDDDD

>be as self sufficient as you can
confucius say this is bad

Attached: 1518509854050.jpg (501x585, 42K)

I rage quit cuz shit is too hard

when is your manifesto dropping?

I never realized I was ugly... What's the fucking point in living if I'm just fucking ugly....

>vietnamese
>super cute
lmao your kids will look like gophers

I DONT WANT TO BE UGLY