Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize - POLL LINKED

Trump is officially nominated for the Nobel Peace prize and the lefties are already losing it - just imagine if it actually happens.

Poll linked in the article:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/03/donald-trump-formally-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-tireless-work/

>"It's surreal in the sense that it's clearly premature to be talking about giving anybody a Nobel Peace Prize," said Aaron David Miller, a former US diplomat and negotiator in several Democratic and Republican administrations.

>But "if in fact the diplomacy goes the right way," the scenario is "conceivable," he told AFP.

Also a taste of the butthurt already starting:
archive.fo/2YhJ8

Attached: trumpnobelprize.png (1348x1282, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/03/donald-trump-formally-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-tireless-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

mostly

Attached: coma.jpg (1010x928, 198K)

>it's clearly premature to be talking about giving anybody a Nobel Peace Prize,
That didn't seem to bother them with Obama.

>threatens NK with nuclear war
>????
>gets peice prize

Attached: tumblr_nm0335XibV1upkypho1_500.jpg (500x351, 63K)

Madman theory at work.

Attached: Db57Oj_WkAAYKtN.jpg (750x1087, 64K)

Will not happen because (((they))) control the Nobel Prize Comittee. I hope I'm wrong, seeing leftist cancer frothing at the mouth is always appreciated.

We can at least try. You don't have to like Trump, just think about how funny it will be to piss people off.

It's a win either way. If he gets it then liberals go ape shit again, and if he doesn't the nobel peace prize becomes a joke.

had to disable adblocker to see the poll, cheeky bastards

>just think about how funny it will be to piss people off

I said this to a woman I work with the other day and she looked at me like I threatened her whole family, which is why I otherwise never talk politics at work.

Aren't we the ones who gives those out? The last little gang that gave those out were the dumbest liberals we had in Norway. They gave a peace price to a president whos' country was in war. I don't know if they changed the members when we got the right wing government. I hope so.

The Nobel peace prize is nothing more than a pointless political bobel. This was proven with barry hussain.

i didnt. i use u-block origin

> Be Trump
> kek's chosen one
> keeps winning

Attached: 1483421159852_by_lucas_white-dav32h8.gif (404x493, 575K)

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
A new epoch without jews
Achievement unlocked
You made it

Attached: Emperor Trump.jpg (640x480, 198K)

HAHAHAHAHA TRUMP GETTING THE PEACE PRIZE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

give me a break

u-block origin / open source / best blocker

That's why men are incels. Only joy in their life is someone getting hurt for their own amusement. But, beats a relationship with real women, right? But, there is always cartoons you can Jackoff to.

these fucking digits how does he do it

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SHITTY FUCKING NARRATIVE YOU FUCKING SHIT EATING SHILL

I never said any of that.

I hope they don't give it to him just so people can fully see the sham it is.

he will get it.
do not doubt

Attached: 28s9BQO.jpg (772x580, 49K)

Post YFW butthurt libs sabotage the Korea peace talks just out of spite and then blame Trump.

Attached: 1465844433092.jpg (640x475, 35K)

bump, vote it up goys

the medal is really for his shitposting. calling kim "rocket man" made him look stupid if he launched more rockets, effectively ending the testing. then by threatening to actually fuck them up, and being an alpha, rather than obama's "stern talking to" they actually had something to fear for once.

read the archived link for the current state of our media

bomp

are you tired yet?

Attached: checkem.jpg (2576x2244, 523K)

Bump

>t. roastie

Attached: 1504815269995.jpg (950x962, 48K)

what are you faggots even doing?

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (1116x820, 934K)

> 40% of the most leftist infested and degraded nation believes Trump should get the award.

Gas that like button!!!

Attached: the white army.jpg (2048x1536, 485K)

damn bitch you need to get laid

bomp

Right? The fuck is wrong with these retarded chipmunks, they have the memory of a lobotomized Alzheimer’s patient

bump

The man just spent $100 mil on rockets to drop on a foreign country he’s not even at war with. It was a joke when Obama got it, and it won’t lose any more prestige if Trump wins it because it was lost some time ago.

Attached: A15A1DFF-6E30-41F6-B2C0-63F16E0BA73D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

holy projection batman

is a polite way of saying

Bump vote in the poll faggots

>two votes for 'No'

Attached: 1375717047046.jpg (497x300, 30K)

>apester
i just noticed that, may explain whose been voting.

Delusion aside, he's actually a good candidate. He's done much more than Obama at this point - and Obama was inaugurated as president 12 days before the fucking nominations for Nobel Peace Prize were do. We can stop pretending politics don't influence this.

But why? Actually no wait it makes perfect sense because Obama got one for bullshit.