What's a incel?

Please define

Attached: IMG-20180505-WA0003.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

Are those testicles?

what is a basket of deplorables?

looks like frikkandel to me

"involuntarily celibate". incel.

Attached: download.jpg (287x175, 8K)

Roasties earn their beef by tirelessly impaling themselves on countless cocks, each of them more teeming with different germs and microbial fauna than the next. It breaks my heart to learn another well-intentioned beta has been ensared, face-first, into the maw of some harpie's bioweapon. Unbelievable as it may sound, pussy in "feminist" countries is more hazardous than a lifetime of smoking cigarettes.

Does someone have to be a virgin to be an incel otherwise I'm an incel right now and in danger from feminists? Someone please respond.

Supposedly just means "involuntary celibate", but it's implied to come with the mindset that sex and relationships are somehow owed to you.

In the most basic sense most people have been "incel" at some point in their lives.
Which is why the media is loving the term so much. It's ambiguous and it allows them to demonize all men that women might not like.

fat neckbeard virgin losers
or /r9k for short

My pussy was leaking white waxy fluid for a long time out of what looked like a small fissure. I thought it was a skenes gland or something until I realised there wasn't one on the other side. uh oh. So I put some pressure on the area and it popped like a bit white juicy pimple! went to the doctor 4 months later because oh how embarrassing and like it goes away by itself right and all those other lies girls tell themselves. the doctor calls his mate the gyno and ol' mate gyno looks at my pussoir and tells me I'm up for a good swabbin'. So anyway he gave me antibiotics and they changed fuck all. in the end I had it surgically removed and the end result is that I am an asymptomatic carrier of treatment-resistant golden staph.

Good luck everyone else!

Attached: stock photo.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

>Please define
Do you have a mirror nearby?

Attached: 1520128760188.jpg (500x702, 134K)

fuck you and show me that steak you've hidden

It's not part of Jow Forums's cultural jargon, so we're left with definitions given by the SPLC, which will override any previously existing definition as mainstream media picks it up and amplifies it.

A reddit meme that should never be mentioned here.

What the fuck is that nasty ass shit you are eating there, VegemiteNigger?

Attached: 1521962725203.jpg (667x416, 57K)

let's go on a journey

Attached: choco.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

to be at the bottom

Attached: 782G78.jpg (1080x1100, 142K)

What's that red stuff and those testicle looking motherfuckers and why so much corn?

>tfw she isn't American

Attached: 1520399598816.png (309x318, 25K)

>be homeless
>start family
????

Attached: 1524411373246s.jpg (250x180, 9K)

this one is

Attached: 1520168305181.jpg (536x617, 47K)

Media is framing it as a movement that self-identifies using the word incel. The thing is, Marc Lepine segregated the men from the women in his classroom, then shot all the woman, and he needed no "movement" to do this. Eliot Rodger didn't need a "movement" either. Blaming the internet is as stupid as blaming vidya. The left refuses to engage in real conversation if there's a chance they'll have to admit they were wrong.

incel is a psyop. no one around here ever heard of the term until a few weeks ago.
it's the new line to divide.
take pain - create profit

don't you sully the name of frikadelle

renting before buying

>No Salmonella Awareness
>'Healthy'

Pick One.

Chicken can literally be boiled or steamed to completely cooked instead of fried or grilled and it's way more healthy than raw.

What a stupid bitch.

Attached: queen of hell.png (594x268, 56K)

>Implying most of us burgers are like this

There is just as much degeneracy and even more cucks in your nation as there is in America, probably more.

You Kangaroofags signed away all your rights when you gave up your guns.

The average Australian can't even own a goddamned laser pointer. Your nation fucking sucks.

It's not even a Jow Forums thing. You almost never saw the word here until a week ago. Jow Forums had some similar terms but the spirit was very different from some reddit shit like r/incel.

bonafide pussy slayers.

buy 'em hookers

>Not being a volcel
Degenerates today..

>the absolute state of radical misogynists

Attached: 4678.jpg (683x649, 124K)

An incel is a person that involuntarily is celibrate to the furthest degree, and although its him versus 7 million people, he thinks everyone else is in the wrong and hes the right one.

^meant to type billion

incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).
I'm pretty sure Ryan is an incel. Yesterday he made a facebook post about how all women are shallow and exist to torture men by "denying" them sex, as if sex is something people "deserve", and not a privilege given by potential sexual partners that should be respected.

>Please define

Attached: 27459388_182815015806590_3146964324012277822_n.jpg (960x540, 36K)