YOU CANT USE MY HOLIDAY FOR TACOS AND BEER REEEEEEEEEE

>Students warned against “cultural appropriation” on Cinco de Mayo, and said that the holiday has been abused by “non-Mexican individuals.”
Cinco de mayo celebration by non-mexicans is culture appropriation now.
I cant see how the logic of the left works.

theblaze.com/news/2018/05/04/university-warns-non-mexican-students-against-cultural-appropriation-on-cinco-de-mayo

Attached: THICC.jpg (1600x1200, 1.49M)

Attached: 2018-05-04_9-36-23.jpg (500x758, 56K)

Cinco de Mayo is barely recognized in Mexico, it's an American holiday for Mexi-mutts to feel good about themselves.

its being abused by "non-mexicans"
cheque your privilege

Guess what, they only have power if people actually listen to them. I could give a fuck what a bunch of nerdy beaners are crying about, i'll go get drunk with the actual cool beaners who aren't cry baby fags and we will use their holiday as an excuse to have a good time.

Mexicans dont even celebrate it, it's just an excuse to get wasted

Attached: 1504432783077.jpg (480x516, 58K)

Same thing happening at my college. Fall of rome is here again

Attached: 20180504_161957.png (1440x1919, 1.45M)

Mexicans in Mexico don't even celebrate stinko de mayo.

Attached: 1523883281267.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>Donate to organizations working for immigrant rights
Mexicans will only ever be immigrants. That's all Mexican culture means to these people.

What's more hilarious is that 5 de mayo isn't really considered an important holiday here.

that is a creepy touhou

I'm Mexican I don't care about 5/5

its the only mexican holiday
whites should not participate

Do they not realize they are culturally appropriating chinese communism/maoism by holding these struggle sessions?

Attached: DS4gfvZX4AELuPi.jpg (392x443, 33K)

Zaragoza was way more white than most spics.

Attached: retrato-del-general-zaragoza.jpg (777x518, 293K)

>New Years Eve, New Years Day, St, Patrick's Day, Cinco De Mayo-

Days of the year during which professional alcoholics throughout America retire from the field in order to watch the lightweights get wasted and make complete fools of themselves.

Viva la goblina!
Viva la untermensch!
Kek, spics should all commit mass suicide.

Attached: 1525290152656.jpg (294x273, 12K)

Fine, I’ll remember this come St. Patrick’s Day. Better not see any shitskins wearing green, it’s an insult to the holiday of my ancestors

I wish being a victim would go out of fashion.

wait weren't liberals just shitting their pants recently over a chinese dress and someone saying white girls shouldn't wear it because its cultural appropriation?

so how is this any different? hypocrisy much?

>I wish being a victim would go out of fashion.

I wish being a victim would lose its profitability.

Why would anyone listen to or take this whining seriously when they have a reason to eat tacos, get shitfaced, and spend the next 2 days playing mobile games on the toilet?

Attached: 9FECE444-F48D-4F2F-B9BD-1E514175F64D.jpg (680x599, 106K)

Spics and niggers are always in a race to the bottom over who can be offended more. Fuck them both

White people aren't allowed to do anything anymore

My local diner is owned by a legally immigrated mexican couple & they put up a cinco de drinko pinata...wtf do I do snarky flier????

Just like blacks and slavery. Kanye was right

I’m just across the border and all the Mexicans I know take the holiday seriously. Why is that? An excuse to have a giant party?

Why are US spics so uniquely entitled? Them and niggers

They are appropriating white culture by using the internet. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Most actual mexicans are bros. Its white college kids who are offended on their behalf

Wonder if the same people bitch about Thanksgiving, Halloween, Independence day, or St. Patrick's Day,. They're just an excuse to get hammered, remember that other cultures exist, and have fun.

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (420x560, 145K)

This. It's an American all in one celebration of our southern neighbor and the things of there's we like as opposed to the shit we don't like or appreciate. And the Mexicans don't give a fuck, it's an excuse to sell tacos and imported Mexican beer. Once again it's some fat purple mega Smurf looking log of shit in the genetic punch bowl getting mad for them cause the poor brownies can't make there own decisions DONTCHA know

I better not see a single non Irish person celebrating St Patrick's day then

profitability of playing the victim ever since the west became pussified. Spics love to shit on American culture and talk shit about white people but god forbid someone says anything about the 5'4" 85 iq shitskins.

Is drinking involved? It is? Cinco de Mayo is now a Finnish tradition. Fucking beaners can't do their traditions properly anyway.

Stop appropriating my White everything

Attached: thick.jpg (236x378, 21K)

> A chance for Americans to associate Mexico with something besides cartel beheadings and illegal aliens.

Even if we got the date wrong fuck it, we could call it Viva Mexico day or some shit, same difference. We could have a Yay Canada day but we already have a week for Animal abuse awareness.

I don't even understand how celebrating a foreign culture is appropriation. It's more like appreciation. Fuck those whining titty-babies.

Any excuse for drinking with the bros is good. Now ask them what they're actually celebrating, and what were the historical repercussions of the Battle of Puebla.

>I cant see how the logic of the left works.
Because there is none to be found, lol

I've got diarrhea so today is Stinko de Mayo.

this is weird, is this like a designated campaign? my last class had to sit through the teacher dedicating half the class to stinko de drinko and muh racism and culture apropagation.

>reclaim cinco
>latinx
>literally butchering an entire language over your philosophical beliefs on gender
Jesucristo

Never celebrated Cinco de Drinko. Now I can use cultural appropriation as the excuse not to.

May 5th is really more the day cops use to arrest a whole lot of drunk Mexican drivers to keep our streets safe.

I will be Cinco De High O

Attached: IMG_5564.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

Viva Maximiliano

Also
>cinco de mayo
It has words chink and mayo
Hesburger makes the best mayo
Mayo is the whitest thing
Snowchinks have the whitest genes

eat a bag of dicks there, bud

Mexican food taste like dog shit and I fucking cannot stand Americans who celebrate Cinco de Mayo or smash pinatas at their kids parties.

Attached: when-you-are-dead-you-dont-know-that-youre-dead-7039380.png (500x519, 132K)

kewl man ;)

>chicanos
Mexico is one big cultural appropriation

Funny enough mayonaisse got its origin in spain tho

What the fuck is cultural appropriation?

Just about any holiday is an excuse to be a degenerate for the duration of it, kid needs to get off his soapbox

>be a minority where the majority is having a real struggle deciding if they should throw you all out or not
>People come to try to celebrate you and your culture
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Way to make friends, migel

Attached: 1525173387124.png (1066x600, 435K)

Btw fuck that beaner shit, it's Liberation Day here.

Attached: Auteurs_20140428010630_bevrijdingsdag.jpg (635x530, 137K)

>yfw even 1600s humans understood the importance of bartering goods with foreign peoples because they had resources that you don't, and vice versa, but the modern left is too retarded to see it

Attached: 1517435005674.gif (69x120, 49K)

mexican here, go crazy on the holiday. we want you to appreciate cinco De mayo, it'd be like mexicans not celebrating 4th of July

look i get that some people here are either very young (

but we don't celebrate 4th of july...

Isnt Mexican culture just a bastardized form of Spanish culture?

(((BRAP)))

"Dark Ages"
between the fall of the western roman empire until when? The middle age comes before the Renaissance. So what separates Dark Ages from Medieval/Middle age?

The Great Schism?

Attached: consider MAGA.jpg (715x715, 190K)

Spic here maybe because I'm close to 30 now but back in my day I loved when non spics would (((celebrate))) cinco de mayo with me it was always a great excuse to get really shitty with friends. Are younger spics against this?

Attached: 1523826576309.jpg (2617x3600, 1.3M)

It's just mexican culture, unless you also believe american culture is just a bastardized form of britain culture

this is full liberal indoctrinated retardation. nobody gives a fuck about cinco de mayo, its literally just an excuse to drink beer to most people. just like another holiday that nobody gets butthurt about. o padre celestial.

Attached: irish.png (501x677, 20K)

>Cinco de Mayo: let's celebrate mexicans and mexican culture
>not Cinco de Mayo: REEEEEEE DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT EVERYTHING SOUTH OF THE BORDER IS MEXICO THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR SHITHOLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>nobody gets butthurt about. o padre celestial.
That's because everybody is officially part Irish on Paddy's day (one drop rule in reverse). Problem solved.

I'm wearing a St. Patrick's Day T-shirt for my bar crawl tomorrow.

Attached: over the wall.png (589x679, 817K)

no bastardizing romance languages using Latinx because gender offends you

beaner here

you can enjoy whatever you want from our culture gringos

i recommend
>tacos de adobada
>mole
>carnitas
>all fruit snacks with salsa and chamoy
>gorditas

Attached: 1520737396013.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>Mixing cultures is good
>Don't even think about wearing something festive from another culture

Attached: 1525299650362.jpg (430x550, 74K)

this is how you celebrate Cinco de Mayo

Attached: ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Beer is 100% european.
Wtf.

Do you have salsa over there? Do you make it yourself?

>No "Cinco de Drinko"

You had "Drinko de Mayo" right there and missed it.

Guess I can't celebrate this year!

Attached: IMG_20171031_114003.jpg (558x545, 84K)

On MLK day i always drink a 40 oz and eat a bucket of fried chicken

Good, stop enjoying multiculturalism. Be forced to hate everyone else or be a cuck. Pick your choice bugmen.

>Cinco de Mayo is not an excuse to eat tacos and drink tequila

that's EXACTLY what it is.

based sniff poster

pay no attention to retarded chicanos

I dont celebrate that dumb shit.Thats celebrating Mexican culture. Which is equivalent to celebrating a piece of shit.

My mom sent me some stuff like chamoy, obleas, salsa, some good mexican chocolates

Honestly, german food is shit, they have nothing of note
the only decent thing i found here was turkish food (kebabs) which is the closest thing to tacos and tortas I could find

there are some mexican restaurants here, have not tried them

i went to austria and tried a "burrito" but it was nothing like home amigo

mexican food would be the bomb here, specially tacos with everything

Attached: 1521680080615.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Its even funnier when Independence Day in Mexico (Sep 16) is exactly that. People like having fun.
I don't get why libtards in the USA are so anally pained by this.

If st pattys day isn't full of irish complaining about cultural appropriation then I'm gonna be disappointing.

>demand multicultural country
>get mad when multicultural

I hate Cinco de Mayo because it's not a big enough holiday to justify having everyone take the day off but enough people request it off that working that day will be total shit cause I'll be doing at least three people's worth of work.

How the fuck did you get over there? Stop that.

>Mexican food taste like dog shit
t. never been to Texas

sauerkraut is great, but other than that I don't know any german food.

Mexico is cultural appropriation, they are appropriating Spain.

studying a master and working
hope i can get a job so i can send money back home so my mom and sister can stop working

Attached: 1524646571457.png (650x520, 617K)

do what i want you non lifting diabetic

i guess it's about taste
but i have a friend from indonesia who hates sauerkraut, just like me

we avoid it at all times

>Don't you dare put on that sombrero.

>local joints run by DNA certified mexicans
>(They have better food any way. We promise.)
How do people manage to write in such passive aggressive bullshit

We're not appropriating Spain though, are you stupid, user?

Thanks for reminding me I need to find who has 50 cent tacos tomarrow