How much longer is this shit going to go on?

How much longer is this shit going to go on?

Attached: 8730455_web1_mueller-onine.jpg (1050x700, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lx13kR3X3GM
youtube.com/watch?v=mK5T_rZmVyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably years. The left still can't understand that everyone isn't retarded like they are

Attached: 1507477785746.jpg (794x857, 113K)

This is just the latest installment. This shit show has been in full production for decades. Mueller being one of the longest running characters. It will continue as long as people believe it's legitimate.

Hope it goes on longer. Polling shows the more Mueller is exposed to the public the more he is disliked. Always going to be a group if left wing nut jobs that like him but the common man and woman

Trump is guilty AF so not much longer.

>the left
Mueller is a Republican.
Trump is the Rhino. He was sucking up to the Clintons back when Mueller was going after international crime syndicates.

as long as it takes (forever)
they won't stop until Trump is in prison or dead, and the entire White European race is wiped out. The future will be a global favela. Imagine the entire earth covered in disgusting mud huts and rusting corrogated steel roof shacks. All people will be brown mutts, living on the bare minimum gruel and diarhea color polluted water.

The jewish elites and their blonde/blue-eyed sex slaves will be living in high-tech colonies on other planets.

Negro spotted.

UNTIL IMPEACH

The RINO is the fbinigger
youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lx13kR3X3GM

Too much blackpill in one post.

Attached: 1513145137593.jpg (948x676, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mK5T_rZmVyg

It’s staged it’s a money laundering OP trump knows it but he’s playing along being upset haven’t figured out where the money is going yet tho although I have a couple ideas

It will go on until January 2018.

Republicans are going to rile up their base and drive turnout by exposing the corruption going on with Mueller. We're already seeing primary candidates campaigning and running ads focused on being as pro-Trump as possible and ending the witch hunt.

Republicans are going to do quite well in the midterms. They'll pick up a few seats in the House and maybe a couple Senate seats. Then they'll push Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey's shit in

Whoops, 2019

Until trump is locked up.

It's a perfect containment scheme. I do this all the time when people get upset about something. "Let me look into it. I'll investigate." Then I wait a few weeks, maybe make an occasional announcement of no real import, report some sort of bogus progress. Keeps people from trying to take matters into their own hands. Containment. It works.

They need to drag it ot until the next election so they can use it as ammo then it will fade away.

two top FBI agents quit a few hours ago.

To not get fired he must not stop, so more 3 years.

Trump pulls the plug on Mueller probably after he ends the Korean war and his popularity worldwide soars. After Korea, Trump gets Congress to approve Wall in September. GOP wins midterms in November and maintains control.

until this

Attached: 1525368300245.jpg (480x475, 38K)

That'd be nice.

This. Thank you for saving me the trouble of typing all that.

Q predicted this...

Attached: 1517563299149.png (230x219, 18K)

Mulleler is planted by Trump to discredit democrats. He will keep him longer until his end of presidency.