U.S. SOLDIERS SECRETLY FIGHTING SAUDI ARABIA'S WAR IN YEMEN, REPORT SAYS

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/us-soldiers-secretly-fighting-saudi-arabias-war-yemen-report-says-910041?amp=1

Trump has expanded us troops to another country

Attached: 83BF6ECC-4742-4FE9-8042-9C3D95B5EE61.jpg (399x399, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He never promised to defeat Isis in 30 days you stupid nigger.

Trumptards and /ptg/ WILL defend this

I said it before and said it again: trump voters are the new obama voters. I remeber in 2011 calling obama our for his bullshit and nobody listened to me. Now we got the opposite partisan flip. Rense and repeat. As long as “their guy is doing it”

> secretly
We've been openly bombing the shit out of Houthi rebels for years.

>bombing
>ground troops

Ok

Obama started the war in Yemen retard.

And trump has expanded you cum sucking faggot. Holy shit I can’t believe we have partisan dick riding fucktards on here SHILLING for the Yemen genocide.

I understand. We traditionally forward TACP prior to airstrikes. It's a not-so-secret secret.

> And Trump expanded it
... because the rebels didn't surrender yet? Did you really expect us to pull out of Yemen of all places?

I heard trump was getting plowed by the same jew mafia who put bush in power. Pics of them in studio 54 n shit. Also he converted to jew in 81. Jeff rense show

Attached: 1521016049905.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

>b-b-b-b-but d-d-d-d-drumpffff did a thing!

trump was born from criminals, of course hes no different. his dad ran with our friend bibi netenyahu back in the day

Inderesding

the thing that stuck with me also reading about tesla. trumps uncle was the one to look over his work after he died and deemed it "After a three-day investigation, Trump's report concluded that there was nothing which would constitute a hazard in (((unfriendly hands)))".

Yes user you are a shill how much per post?

>the rebels
>houthis are the legit government controlling the capital of Yemen

Yes user you clearly aren’t a Saudi shill. We should fight those evvvvvvil Iranians in Yemen.

Trump said he would have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days, not defeat them in 30 days you fucking shill faggot nigger.

who gives a shit if some cia nigher wants to die in yemen?

kill yourself shill rat

>yourself shill rat

The new cia Saudi trump tatic, call everyone a shill when you are literally shilling for a gulf absolute monarchy.

I guess funding Isis is part of trump’s plan to stop them right?

Ok user ONLY YOU should pay taxes to fund it.

Trump stopping that program faggot
nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html

>Trump stopping that program

Lol are you seriously implying the Saudis aren’t used as a proxy by USA to fund Isis and rebels? Nice try you wahabbist tribal freak

Here’s what I learned from this thread:

Saudi Arabia and us state department have paid shills on here

Trump can do what ever he wants cause lol obama

Hothis apprently are the greatest threat in the universe.

Well it's not a secret if it was announced green berets are in Yemen.

>trump ending aide to "Syrian" (((rebels))) in Syria

Attached: 1513987953162.jpg (493x461, 45K)

Why are you so amped up about Iran having control of Yemen?

Syria I can understand, but why Yemen?

Passing this loaf around the table. Everyone should taste this bread...

I can't tell if you are for or against Trump.
Please clarify so I can respond accordingly.

I think I read it in some Saudi Newspaper that there was some American military advisors and Intellegince officers, but soldiers? I don't think that's true.

>electing a zionist
Oh no what could be possible go wrong

Attached: 1525367997825.jpg (820x1024, 57K)

I hope someone nukes DC

>I can't tell the difference
And this is why you will remain in the dark

I regret every single day I shilled for this retard
Truth is 2016 elections we're never about winning or losing
there was only losing.

Attached: 1525004195961.jpg (728x1484, 161K)

Imagine being so cucked you protect the worst sand niggers even after they fly jets into the WTC and cause a war in the middle east. Amerimuttcuckjews

the fact there are mainstream news sources questioning the need for intervening on Saudi's behalf makes it interesting

every foreign policy op-ed is written on behalf of some intelligence agency or other, and theyre disagreeing about Yemen by the looks of things